Steroids in our Gyms

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
The box of shit she took said “Spiropent.” I didn’t think clen was classified as AAS?[/quote]

That makes me laugh more then the actual video. She was definitely on the road to the jack though

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Expect more crap like this coming from the UK. After all, we are hosting the 2012 Olympics, and therefore we face a misguided tightening of legislation IMO.

And everyone knows you can’t change the law unless you create mis-information about the subject first. After all, what else do the sheeple have to inform them?

BBB[/quote]

Have to agree 100% with you (& X) there. At some point the media and the government have come together lock step. The media used to be there to prevent that, at least in the US and that was my understanding of one of the many reasons for our 1st amendment. [/soapbox]

I like the pro-steriod guy who looks like the size of over half the guys at my gym (a 24 hour fitness, I seriously doubt that EVERYONE in there is on gear). BBB do they grow 'em small over there :-p

I also like the chick deciding it would be a great idea to just start taking male hormone (well as was pointed out, not really test at all, but clen. My sister in law takes that because she has severe ASTHMA, holy shit she must be jacked). Maybe I’ll go hit her nebulizer and in 2 weeks I’ll add 2" to my arms and chest…

What a joke.

Ok,she’s already anorexic,and she chooses to use clen for a month. WTF!!?? Pure bullshit.

1.5" gained on thighs and arms in 15 days. WTF?

[quote]Producer wrote:

[/quote]

…while on CLEN.

I’d be interested in actually seeing the measurements, not just wrapping a tape around her and giving us a number that’s most likely made up.

[quote]Producer wrote:

[/quote]

See, isn’t that proof enough for the people that say Clen is only anabolic in rats at high doses and doesn’t display anabolic properties in humans!

j/k

Why is it whenever they do these “Steroid” pieces, the people they are documenting don’t even look like they work out?? Reminds me of the puff piece MTV did a while ago, jacked full of dudes who don’t need AAS, hawt abs, “roid” rage, and death because of “roid” rage.

LOL at “glossy images of masculine heartthrobs” and than shows a picture of David Beckham.

LOL @ David Beckham.

I bet she didn’t even lift anything.

Remarkable… what a bullshit. This Helen chic should give a better detailed info on what stuff she was taking and how much she was using everyday. Worst is that people who donâ??t know anything about stroids believe this crap. Some years ago when I was active gym rat, one of the guy who was also working out in the same gym got arrested for battering people at a bar. He told the police that he was using steriods and he could not control his roid rage. What he did not tell that police is that he was also dealing and using amphetamine which had made him paranoid and very aggressive before he started to use steroids.

I accidentally the whole video.

Ya gotta laugh at the part where she says she’s pushing herself further than she normally would. What? Did she go from pressing the 2kg pink dumbbells to the 4kg light blue dumbbells…?

hmmm…interesting. It was filmed down the road from me as well so that’s cool.

any woman who takes ANY pill off the internet specially from checz republic, is a total dumbass and deserves what she gets. Its funny, louie simmons and all the westside guys dont have that kind of growth shit. gasp

Well I don’t know way she’s complaining, her tits got bigger. DUM ASS

I dont know how I feel about steriod use. Ive never done it and dont feel I need to. I have people ask me and Ive had people call me out on using them before when I dont. HOWEVER that video was ridiculous lol. What a load of crap lol. Thats right up there with that stupid 60s movie about marijuana paranoia (forget what its called) just ridiculous and backed by nothing but heresay on the rumours and wives tales about its effects.

Maybe she should’ve bought DNP instead.

[quote]rassy wrote:
Thats right up there with that stupid 60s movie about marijuana paranoia (forget what its called) just ridiculous and backed by nothing but heresay on the rumours and wives tales about its effects.[/quote]

Reefer Madness?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I accidentally the whole video. [/quote]

LOL

What a ridiculous load of bullshit.Seems very convenient that her measurements went up .5 inches every time…load of bollocks.I’m pissed off now.

And what the fuck is she on about,I got a headache??Grow the fuck up you bitch,everyone gets them,not just roid heads!