Steroids - Help?

Snowman, in light of your last post I’d have to question if this is a real post or somebody just -ucking around. You obviously haven’t done MUCH “research” because if you did you would know that NO ONE ON THIS THREAD OR ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN would ever tell a 17 year old to take steroids. So before the fire starts, I’ll give you a few good reasons. For starters you mentioned wanting to grow another 2 inches or so. Probably not going to happen if you go through with your plans. Furthermore at your age you’re making more natural T than you will at any other point in your life. In addition to that you are 100% without a doubt not mentally mature enough to start cycling. Try to relate to me here. Think of the progress you got from going on creatine for the first time. Felt pretty good right? Now imagine making more progress at a faster rate than you ever have in your whole life. This isn’t something to be taken lightly. I’ve seen it happen MANY times with high school atheletes. They go on and everything else comes second “gym euphoria”. You may not think so but you’re already a decent size kid for your age. Keep lifting your balls off and eating like a horse. Research, research, research. If you really need want to you could probably start PH’s when you turn 18 (might want to stock up now).

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/

You can learn everything you need to learn and then some by using a search engine such as Yahoo. Anybody can call my bluff but alot of the same information is constantly repeated over and over. You can learn alot in a few short eight hour days as far as what to take etc. I am leaving it at that. NOW, BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE I SAY YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG AND SHOULD NOT BE USING AAS AND COULD CAUSE SERIOUS IF NOT PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOURSELF IF YOU DO IN FACT DECIDE TO USE. You need to seriously think what you are about to set yourself up for if you do decide to use. I mean everything from injuries to sterility. I know everybody dreams of making the big time but it is called a long shot for a reason. I will give you some credit and say at least if you do decide to use that you are at least showing an effort in learning responsibly. I wish you the best in whatever you decide, hopefully you will hold off. Sometimes people convince themselves that they need all this size and they really don’t. You may be amazed at what you could accomplish naturally at your young age.

dude i didnt know you were 17… forget about it …you have along time before you need steroids at least get to 20-22 region…big martin

I just wrote a long post but accidentally deleted it, so you better read this snowman, or I will be pissed.
You are getting some damn good advice from some of these guys, especially after what you said in your first post, so make sure you listen. Word out is that you’re 17 and people are trying to dissuade you from aas. I’m going to be the hypocrite in this case because I’m barely 19 and just finishing up a weak cycle. My excuses are that I’ve tried every weightgainer/creatine/prohormone out there. Some of the ph’s companies are coming out with today are ridiculous, if you don’t know already, they are making ph stacks that convert into the real deal, just not near anywhere as good. The downside is they promise some of the same side effects, so I said screw it, If I’m going to put something into my body I’m gonna do it right and see resuts. But that doesn’t mean you should do the same thing. My first post on the forum was on aas, and I swore I knew something. The regulars over here had a field day. Turns out I barely knew shit. You need to search for “Steroid SAT”. It’s a little quiz to see how much you really know, and you will find that you don’t know shit. You need to make it to about level 3 or damn close before you think about acquiring some gear. Take it from me, I still learn something new everyday. Overall, I must say it’s your life and your decision, but some of the guys on this forum have juice down to a chemistry, and a shitload of experience to top it off. Listen to them.

Hey, (I also posted a new post and accidently deleted it)
I wanted to say that I knew telling you guys that I was 17 would turn a lot of you guys off, but if it makes you feel any better, I turn 18 in January (i’m not bullshitting. I know that even still that’s too young. I’ve heard a few of the risk of possible stunted growth. But, at 6’2 I’m not sure how much more I can grow, (I’m already taller than my parents). Now I also want to say, to the guys like Big Martin and Wideguy (and a few other guys that have been responding quite a bit - just can’t seem to remember names this second) You guys who have concerns with my age, I have to admit I trust you guys more. I’m probably going to end up coming to you guys for most of my questions. I just have another one.
I’ve always wanted to go play football in the NCAA. The only way of getting a full scholarship to go down there from Canada is if I’m an outstanding player. Steroids wont help my skills in the game, that’s up to me. (and know that I work on every part of the game when I train) I’m doing sport specific lifting in the gym and plyometrics, and running drills on my own outside of the gym on a 3 day routine as well… Even still I need to get bigger, faster and stronger. I need to this before next year starts, so that I can wreck shit on the field come next season. So for me, when I weigh the pros and cons, I’m aware of the risks (although I’m not sure how it will effect my sterility any differently than a grown mans?) I’m aware that at my age I’m producing the most amount of testosterone on my own. I’m also aware that if I do go on AAS, I may be overwellmed by the gains. And I know that probably everyone says this, but I think I’m strong enough as a person not to let things get to my head. I think, like any of you older guys on roids, you must get a rush with the gains you’ve made, but you’re able to maintain a level head. B/c again when I weigh the pro’s and con’s for me, it’s worth it. It’s probably the only way I’ll have a chance at achieving my goals.
Basically, the last thing I would like to ask, is do any of you (particularly the guys concerned) think that perhaps there is a lighter stack (maybe less mg per week) that would be more suitable for a younger guy like myself? Or do any of you have any other suggestions to help me out? I’ve tried all the supplements, and I have to say I’ve already spent more money on creatine, glutamine, and protein than a cycle of roids would cost. That’s another part of the reason I’d like to just get something that “actually” works. Any advice?

Snowman, Biotest says it is alright to take Mag10 when you are 18. So, if you HAVE to incorporate AAS into your life, go with that. It has less side effects, seems to work as well or better than most “light stacks” and is legal. Personally, I wouldn’t use anything, including Mag10, until I was 25 but that is an individual choice as I wouldn’t want to risk compromising any natural growth that may still be available to me.

Alright, I’m still not condoning you using steroids. You said you’ve tried all sort of supplements but you didn’t mention MAG-10 or 4-ad-ec or any of the other kickass PH’s that are out on the market. Mag-10 works. Does it work as well as stacking 2 injectables and an oral. NO _UCKING WAY. Point is, why jump into using steroids right away when you have a very decent safe legal alternative. Without any doubt at all with the right training (ask big martin about westside), eating big, and a few mag-10 cycles, I’m sure you could get up to/over the 200 mark in a few months. In the meantime keep researching.

I’ve always wanted to go play football in the NCAA. The only way of getting a full scholarship to go down there from Canada is if I’m an outstanding player. Steroids wont help my skills in the game, that’s up to me. (and know that I work on every part of the game when I train) I’m doing sport specific lifting in the gym and plyometrics, and running drills on my own outside of the gym on a 3 day routine as well… Even still I need to get bigger, faster and stronger. I need to this before next year starts, so that I can wreck shit on the field come next season. So for me, when I weigh the pros and cons

dude this is bull shit you come to indiana and train with me for 3 months i gurantee youll gain 30 pounds and be the strongest player on any mid-level division 1 football team in america…shit i worked at a very good division 1a football program in the south as the student strength coach and i had 3 guys on the whole team that could bench press 300 pounds On there own…now they all thought they could bench 350 because there previous coach had them max with him behind them doing forced reps like texas christian you cheating fucks…i also had only 1 player on the team that could do 10 reps in the glute hamn raise and had ONLY about 6 guys who could squat more than 300 pounds of a 12 inch box AND MOST THESE GUYS WERE OVER 250 POUNDS THAT JUST FUCKING SAD…trust me these guys arent strong there very good gentically built guys who look strong and are good football players…trust me you want to play d1 in the states read everything you can on COACH X, TOM MYLINSKI AND JOE KEEN…THATS WHERE IT IS AT MY FREIND…BIG MARTIN

I agree with Big Martin. Instead of investing $500 to $1000 on AAS and ancillaries, research and find the best strength coach within driving distance. Spend your money on that. You already have the best steriods in your system: natural T and the other hormones that a teen has. Train and learn for the coach and you will grow.

Sometimes people convince themselves that they need all this size and they really don’t. You may be amazed at what you could accomplish naturally at your young age.

The above statement is what I wrote in my first response. Is it starting to make sense yet? You talked of making all this havoc out on the field. Now imagine throwing that in with some new found androgens and size in quick form and you got yourself a formula for a non stop adolecent AAS abuser. It has been scientifically proven that adolecent adults have a different thinking pattern. It is really hard for you to sit and say you will not abuse something you have never tried. We are aware of the allure. That is why we are trying to deter you because in all likelyhood, you will abuse these androgens and possibly cause alot of irreversible damage to yourself. Give yourself this scenario. You do decide to use, you’re out lifting and you stack too much weight on the bench and you tear a rotator cuff and the doctor tells you your seasons over until it heals, then what? Was it worth it then? Choose very wisely here is all I am trying to say.

I have to say you guys are convincing. Although, I have to say that I believe that I am strong enough, dedicated enough, mature enough, to respect roids, and realise the serious negative impact that would arise from abusing it. However, maybe my body has enough testosterone in it on its own? Maybe you guys are right? This is something I’m going to have to think about for a little bit longer, and try researching (although I know there is very little information on adolecent use of steroids) I’m going to look for a good strength coach in Toronto. If any of you know of one, let me know. Big Martin, don’t be surprised if I end up taking you up on that offer, and end up coming down to Indiana, next year spring time, when I’ done school, before I go to University. Well, thanks a lot to all of you guys who have helped me a lot.
I’m going to add you to my buddy list, and keep you posted on what I end up doing.
I guess for now I’m just going to have to really think about things.
Thanks
John

anytime you need my help let me know…i really do respect your work ethic and drive, and i do not think steroids are what you need right now…shoot me a pm and we can talk…big martin

Now that is a good thing to hear. In my honest opinion, I do not think that you would be one to abuse based on your posts so far. It is good to see that you have your head screwed on pretty good, keep up the good work.

Good thinking Snowman.

Sounds like you’re making a smart decision. Ironically I just starting talking to this kid at school the other day. I’d seen him in the weight room before, and suspected him of being on. Vice versa I’m sure. Anyway we started talking about “supplements” and he told me he did his first cycle when he was 18. No bullshit. I kinda cringed when he said and probably made a face. He said “I know”. He then went on to say he regrets it, and can’t really train well without it. You get my point?

Alright. Well once again thanks for all the advice guys. I’ll give you all a pm when I make “a move”. Thanks for being extremely informative. Quick last question? Do you guys know if you can get Mag-10 or 4-ad-ec in Canada, legally i mean? Because a few of the american products are illegal in canada…

I don’t know. But I’m pretty sure this has been asked before, do a search.

As far as I know, all PH products are prohibited in Canada though some places may sell em ‘under the counter’.

Same arguments apply though, PH’s behave like steroids. Therefore should wait till you’re outta your teens.

Dude, if you are still in high school, I would avoid doing a cycle. You are probably still growing. Using AAS could impair future growth. Just keep eating. Train hard. Use the programs listed on the site. Check out some of John Davies’ football routines. Wait until you are in your twenties to start juicing. I made the the mistake of running a cycle when I was 18. I never grew an inch more. I am the shortest dude in my family. In the meantime, read anything on the net you can find written by Bill Roberts.

John, I am glad to see that you have decided not to go the Steroid route. Here is a link to Coach Davies website:
http://www.renegadetraining.com/
He is a genius when I comes to training. Do a search for his articles here too. Keep us informed on your progress and decisions.