Steroids Help

hello,i am on cycle with test enathate 500mg weekly and 150mg weekly winstrol and arimidex about 4 months. i see very very good results but my bodyfat is still high about 18 percent. i make hcg one shot of 1500mg once per week usually sunday to keep my balls in a good shape. i want to make a very good pct. to clean my system at all.

some people tell me to use clomid start with 300mg and after that 250 200 150 50 25 for 8 weeks total. also put a good tribulus ,zma every night and gaba. others tell me that my system will never clean at all and the best thing i can do is to keep testosterone shot 250 mg per week in twoo doses of 125mg and 125mg every monday and thursday.

i want my test back but with natural way and not with injections anymore.

Just run Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20 for 4 weeks. Train and eat hard, you’ll be good.

You’re stuck at 18% b/c of diet and how you workout. Correct these and you will see drop in bf %.

[quote]dionisiosmpastas wrote:
hello,i am on cycle with test enathate 500mg weekly and 150mg weekly winstrol and arimidex about 4 months. i see very very good results but my bodyfat is still high about 18 percent. i make hcg one shot of 1500mg once per week usually sunday to keep my balls in a good shape. i want to make a very good pct. to clean my system at all.

some people tell me to use clomid start with 300mg and after that 250 200 150 50 25 for 8 weeks total. also put a good tribulus ,zma every night and gaba. others tell me that my system will never clean at all and the best thing i can do is to keep testosterone shot 250 mg per week in twoo doses of 125mg and 125mg every monday and thursday.

i want my test back but with natural way and not with injections anymore.[/quote]