Steroids, Hairloss and Prostate

Hey, I’m wondering what steroid has the least chance of causing hair loss and prostate enlargement. Thanks.

[quote]AI2 wrote:
Hey, I’m wondering what steroid has the least chance of causing hair loss and prostate enlargement. Thanks. [/quote]

I believe it kind of depends on how much you are already predisposed to those things, rather than a particular drug causing it more than another; do baldness and prostate problems run in your family? If so using anything might accelerate the problems you’ll more than likely encounter anyways.

I personally don’t know, as there has never been a bald man in any of my family and I’ve never really encountered any serious sides - just lucky I guess (though some days I’d prefer a little less hair, white guys with afros just aint funny).

I think the general approach to hair and prostate is to try and counter the effects with things like Finasteride or Dutesteride.

[quote]DrakeKiller wrote:
AI2 wrote:
Hey, I’m wondering what steroid has the least chance of causing hair loss and prostate enlargement. Thanks.

I believe it kind of depends on how much you are already predisposed to those things, rather than a particular drug causing it more than another; do baldness and prostate problems run in your family? If so using anything might accelerate the problems you’ll more than likely encounter anyways.

I personally don’t know, as there has never been a bald man in any of my family and I’ve never really encountered any serious sides - just lucky I guess (though some days I’d prefer a little less hair, white guys with afros just aint funny).

I think the general approach to hair and prostate is to try and counter the effects with things like Finasteride or Dutesteride.[/quote]

While I believe that there is much truth to what you say about certain individuals being more prone, I have heard that Primo has some DHT mechanism thingy… oh hell I don’t know. But apparently Primo can cause baldness easier than others.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
DrakeKiller wrote:
AI2 wrote:

I think the general approach to hair and prostate is to try and counter the effects with things like Finasteride or Dutesteride.

While I believe that there is much truth to what you say about certain individuals being more prone, I have heard that Primo has some DHT mechanism thingy… oh hell I don’t know. But apparently Primo can cause baldness easier than others.
[/quote]

Yes, I’ve heard too that primo can be, “not as kind”, when it comes to hair and skin because of the 5a thing. But again I think it has more to do with your predisposition, after all I think Test can be one of the worst when it comes to such things, but we all have endogenous test which through conversion helps some of us to go bald, while some of us do not.

I’m not sure it is even conclusive that folks with higher natural test levels will be more likely to have hair loss than those with lower levels, but I’m starting to talk outside my realm of knowledge. Maybe someone who is more enlightened in the endo/bio/chem aspects could comment and shed some more light for us?

Back to the original post though, while you could stick with the more mild androgens out there, you’ll be somewhat limited as typically you’ll want to stack that with something a little more potent to get better results. If you’re already having hair loss problems though, it shouldnt take much effort to get some legit DHT blockers.