T Nation

Steroids from.....Facebook?

Okay well I don’t take steroids as of right now I just am plain and simply not ready for them yet. But as of a few days ago two people on facebook add me and offer to sell me steroids, give free samples. Have also added a TON of others hoping for the same thing I am sure. I don’t have ANY intentions of getting any gear from either of them. But it appears that many people have done this, assuming so from their posts.

Now I am just curious has anyone else ever have something weird like this happen to them before? Is there any chance of this being some kinda way for the law to get the names of people wanting gear or something possibly? Well that’s all I had to say and was curious if anyone else has had this happen to them at all. Lift safe all.

I’ve gotten shady emails before. Delted it instantly

Basically if someone has a good product and does things with his and his customers safety in mind he will never seek out new customers. It would probably be in your best interest to block the person. And if you want to take it a step further, report the person.

It won’t be the law as that is entrapment, however it will be some idiot trying to scam or make a buck selling gear and they will be shut down very soon indeed.

Of course there will also be a record of all communications between them and ‘customers’ given to the law from facebook too.

Sounds like a scammer to me.

If they’re not a scammer, they are WAY too out in the open for you to feel safe about ordering from them.

Probably a scammer, though.

Rule of thumb: There is generally an inverse relationship between the ease of finding a source and the quality and integrity of that source.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Sounds like a scammer to me.

If they’re not a scammer, they are WAY too out in the open for you to feel safe about ordering from them.

Probably a scammer, though.

Rule of thumb: There is generally an inverse relationship between the ease of finding a source and the quality and integrity of that source.[/quote]

alot of idiots ACTUALLY DO THIS…tehy always get caught and as stated it doesn’t take a genius to follow the trail.

Cortes rule of thumb above is the gospel. To me there are several levels of this game

  1. the new guys just wanting someone to throw them a bone
  2. the “board vets” that think they have it all figured out because they subscribe to the source check or some shit
  3. the guys that have been in this long enough to know that the best sources do not advertise on ANY internet forum pay or otherwise.

most will get to level two fairly fast, this is the phase where they like to run their mouths alot and make fun of those still at level one…few ever develop enough experience and trust to get to the third level.

[quote]morepain wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Sounds like a scammer to me.

If they’re not a scammer, they are WAY too out in the open for you to feel safe about ordering from them.

Probably a scammer, though.

Rule of thumb: There is generally an inverse relationship between the ease of finding a source and the quality and integrity of that source.

alot of idiots ACTUALLY DO THIS…tehy always get caught and as stated it doesn’t take a genius to follow the trail.

Cortes rule of thumb above is the gospel. To me there are several levels of this game

  1. the new guys just wanting someone to throw them a bone
  2. the “board vets” that think they have it all figured out because they subscribe to the source check or some shit
  3. the guys that have been in this long enough to know that the best sources do not advertise on ANY internet forum pay or otherwise.

most will get to level two fairly fast, this is the phase where they like to run their mouths alot and make fun of those still at level one…few ever develop enough experience and trust to get to the third level.
[/quote]

morepain, you keep talking shit about TSC, but have you tried it?

I don’t see how a pay site is any different than some ‘super-secret’ source you know about.

A lot of times, sources on TSC drop off the boards and go private. Many of them have been around for 3, 4, and 5 years.

I’m not trying to sound rude, I just think you have no clue what you are talking about regarding this matter.

And before you rebuttal, I know your post will say, “No DOHCrazy, you’re the one who has no clue what he is talking about.”

Well, your ‘super-secret’ source may be good, but I have blood test to prove mine is excellent. I’m afraid you can not describe the differences between your ‘super-secret’ source and a good source on TSC. They both use WU, they both ship you the gear, and they both make it in an UGL. The quality of their gear has nothing to do with where a user found their e-mail. If you can prove other wise, please do.

Last, I have never made fun of anyone who is still at your ‘level one.’ I make fun of people that can’t use the search function, can’t do their own research, can’t spell correctly, and still thinks god is real. I would never make fun of someone who has done years of research, can type correctly, and still hasn’t gotten to your ‘level two.’

actaully i have no rebuttal at all, why would i, carry on

But god is real…wait a second strike that, that’s not right. Anyways I like to look at his page every now and then and see what people have to say. It is kind of mixed feelings. Some are saying thank you for the free samples while some are bitching about not getting them. Anyways all his gear he gives away and sells all seems to be in pill form and to my understanding that is not the way to go anyways which turns me off to the idea of ever wanting something from the guy(s) anyways.

[quote]J-J wrote:
It won’t be the law as that is entrapment, however it will be some idiot trying to scam or make a buck selling gear and they will be shut down very soon indeed.

Of course there will also be a record of all communications between them and ‘customers’ given to the law from facebook too.

[/quote]

Providing an opportunity to buy illegal drugs is not entrapment.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
And before you rebuttal, I know your post will say, “No DOHCrazy, you’re the one who has no clue what he is talking about.”

Well, your ‘super-secret’ source may be good, but I have blood test to prove mine is excellent. I’m afraid you can not describe the differences between your ‘super-secret’ source and a good source on TSC. They both use WU, they both ship you the gear, and they both make it in an UGL. The quality of their gear has nothing to do with where a user found their e-mail. If you can prove other wise, please do.

Last, I have never made fun of anyone who is still at your ‘level one.’ I make fun of people that can’t use the search function, can’t do their own research, can’t spell correctly, and still thinks god is real. I would never make fun of someone who has done years of research, can type correctly, and still hasn’t gotten to your ‘level two.’

[/quote]

JUST TO CLARIFY… if you think my rebuttla would ever be anything like you say…then you obviously don’t know me. Second, ummm no actually my “source” is a functional medicine specialist that prescribes my testosterone so no it doesn’t come from a UG lab. But i spent about as many years in the game as you have been alive and believe it or not there are some things you don’t know about. wow you know sources that have been around for FIVE WHOLE YEARS!!! Jesus thats incredible, LOL

and i also happen to believe God is real…so not much chance of us agreeing on anything

He’s talking about legal safety. Not the quality of the gear. Do you really think LE couldnt pay the membership fee for the site and have all the information you have??

If I were to use an online source and saw details about it posted in public I’d immediately stop using them. Getting bigger muscles is not worth the shitload of problems that can come with getting caught.

EDIT
This post is to DOH in regards to morepain’s post. The recent posts werent up yet when I hit sumbmit.

[quote]morepain wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
And before you rebuttal, I know your post will say, “No DOHCrazy, you’re the one who has no clue what he is talking about.”

Well, your ‘super-secret’ source may be good, but I have blood test to prove mine is excellent. I’m afraid you can not describe the differences between your ‘super-secret’ source and a good source on TSC. They both use WU, they both ship you the gear, and they both make it in an UGL. The quality of their gear has nothing to do with where a user found their e-mail. If you can prove other wise, please do.

Last, I have never made fun of anyone who is still at your ‘level one.’ I make fun of people that can’t use the search function, can’t do their own research, can’t spell correctly, and still thinks god is real. I would never make fun of someone who has done years of research, can type correctly, and still hasn’t gotten to your ‘level two.’

JUST TO CLARIFY… if you think my rebuttla would ever be anything like you say…then you obviously don’t know me. Second, ummm no actually my “source” is a functional medicine specialist that prescribes my testosterone so no it doesn’t come from a UG lab. But i spent about as many years in the game as you have been alive and believe it or not there are some things you don’t know about. wow you know sources that have been around for FIVE WHOLE YEARS!!! Jesus thats incredible, LOL
[/quote]

I agree, a doctor prescribing Pharmacy grade anabolics is much better than any online source. I don’t think they can even compare. If it was so easy to have a doctor prescribe you drugs, why wouldn’t everyone be doing that? We won’t even get into the cost differences.

I’m glad you’re old, but I don’t think that makes me, and other people who use online sources, ignorant. You sound like the old man who hates cell phones and computers; “Back in my day, we didn’t have TV, ehhh.”

[quote]morepain wrote:
and i also happen to believe God is real…so not much chance of us agreeing on anything
[/quote]

I’m also glad you believe in fairy tales. Let me know how god feels about you breaking laws, injecting ‘his temple’ with drugs, and using bad language. If I die and hell ends up being a real place, I guess I’ll see you there, buddy.

I’ve met ‘real’ Christians; people who try day in and day out to be the best person they can be, and help other people as much as they can. I actually admire these kind of people, regardless if I think god is real. You, my friend, are just another Sunday believer. I guess 1 day out of 7 isn’t bad.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
He’s talking about legal safety. Not the quality of the gear. Do you really think LE couldnt pay the membership fee for the site and have all the information you have??

If I were to use an online source and saw details about it posted in public I’d immediately stop using them. Getting bigger muscles is not worth the shitload of problems that can come with getting caught. [/quote]

I 100% agree with this too. I can guarantee there is law enforcement on this site, TSC, and any other site you can think of. We all take calculated risk.

DOH, I am pretty well positive mp did not have you in mind AT ALL when posting what he did above. He has, indeed, been in this game since many of the people on this board were watching Sesame Street. He’s also been a member of a lot of other boards, certainly before T-Nation ever existed. Hell, I’m pretty sure he was connected before the friggin internet existed.

The kind of person he describes certainly does not describe you at all (though you may successfully use TSC). It describes a certain kind of uppity individual which, believe it or not, T-Nation just doesn’t have too much of. The ones that do come here don’t last long because we run them off. They’re not our kind, so to speak.

Again, I am damn well positive that mp is speaking from many years of experience, and what he says, as it applies to the general population at large, really is true. If anything, he wasn’t thinking a damned thing of you when posting what he did, and that is probably as offensive as things would have gotten between the two of you, if not for what I’m certain is a misunderstanding.

Honestly, he’s a really nice guy. He looks really scary and stuff, and he wouldn’t make much of an Easter bunny, but he’s a pretty cool dude :wink:

And for the record, I believe in God, too. But let’s keep that kind of stuff out of the steroid forum. It never leads anywhere good.

[quote]Dark_Angel wrote:
But god is real…wait a second strike that, that’s not right. Anyways I like to look at his page every now and then and see what people have to say. It is kind of mixed feelings. Some are saying thank you for the free samples while some are bitching about not getting them. Anyways all his gear he gives away and sells all seems to be in pill form and to my understanding that is not the way to go anyways which turns me off to the idea of ever wanting something from the guy(s) anyways.[/quote]

He’s either giving away fake stuff with similar sounding names OR he’s just taking money outright and posting the feedback himself.

The fact that you are merely ‘turned off’ says that you aren’t seeing this for what it actually is. Or maybe you are (hopefully you are) and are just curious to see what happens.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
DOH, I am pretty well positive mp did not have you in mind AT ALL when posting what he did above. He has, indeed, been in this game since many of the people on this board were watching Sesame Street. He’s also been a member of a lot of other boards, certainly before T-Nation ever existed. Hell, I’m pretty sure he was connected before the friggin internet existed.

The kind of person he describes certainly does not describe you at all (though you may successfully use TSC). It describes a certain kind of uppity individual which, believe it or not, T-Nation just doesn’t have too much of. The ones the do come here don’t last long because we run them off. They’re not our kind, so to speak.

Again, I am damn well positive that mp is speaking from many years of experience, and what he says, as it applies to the general population at large, really is true. If anything, he wasn’t thinking a damned thing of you when posting what he did, and that is probably as offensive as things would have gotten between the two of you, if not for what I’m certain is a misunderstanding.

Honestly, he’s a really nice guy. He looks really scary and stuff, and he wouldn’t make much of an Easter bunny, but he’s a pretty cool dude :wink:

And for the record, I believe in God, too. But let’s keep that kind of stuff out of the steroid forum. It never leads anywhere good.[/quote]

I agree, I think we both misunderstood each other.

I appologize Morepain, and also to you Cortes.

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
J-J wrote:
It won’t be the law as that is entrapment, however it will be some idiot trying to scam or make a buck selling gear and they will be shut down very soon indeed.

Of course there will also be a record of all communications between them and ‘customers’ given to the law from facebook too.

Providing an opportunity to buy illegal drugs is not entrapment.[/quote]

I see… i thought that entrapment would include police pretending to be dealers to trick buyers too.

I’m sure you are right tho - i don’t really know.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Dark_Angel wrote:
But god is real…wait a second strike that, that’s not right. Anyways I like to look at his page every now and then and see what people have to say. It is kind of mixed feelings. Some are saying thank you for the free samples while some are bitching about not getting them. Anyways all his gear he gives away and sells all seems to be in pill form and to my understanding that is not the way to go anyways which turns me off to the idea of ever wanting something from the guy(s) anyways.

He’s either giving away fake stuff with similar sounding names OR he’s just taking money outright and posting the feedback himself.

The fact that you are merely ‘turned off’ says that you aren’t seeing this for what it actually is. Or maybe you are (hopefully you are) and are just curious to see what happens. [/quote]

I guess I should have been more clear with my response, my apologies. When I said “turned off” I meant that I am seeing that this is not how things of this matter should be conducted ie: advertising over facebook etc. I am just curious however to read others response about these guys product and see where things lead to as far as responses lead to.

No need to apologize. I assumed no one was silly enough to trust something like that but your post had me guessing lol.