Steroids From Doctor

Well basically I am curious if it is possible for me to get testosterone from a youth rejuvenation program basically one of those doctors that specialize in testosterone and hgh injections… I am 23… lol i already know you guys are laughing because all the doctors will say I am to young…

But I am curious if anyone knows of any doctors or programs that will do that. It seemed like on bigger faster stronger the documentary the guy got hgh prescribed pretty damn easy because there is really no normal baseline levels supposedly that are written down so normalizing those hormones are a gray area. Im just curious if its possible I live in oregon if that helps at all. I guess if i don’t ask i don’t know.

I highly doubt it at your age. The guy in the movie got because he was older. I mean maybe if you have low T levels, a buddy of mine just got on TRT and he’s 27 he naturally had low levels. Fucker got test, hcg, adex and everything.

Its pretty easy actually. My insurance was even going to pay for it for me. My levels were low enough (400-something) to qualify for full coverage. The clinic would prescribe it for anything under 700, but had to be under 500 for insurance. Get your levels tested, you may be surprised. I was surprised mine were so low because I’m a fairly muscular mofo. And I’m hairy as an ape with a Barry White voice.

I ultimately decided not to take that lifelong leap yet, seeing as I’m only 25. Figure I’ll do a couple cycles now and jump on trt mid 30’ s.

Oh and most clinics will even test you for free. Because they want your business, and it’s more than likely that you’ll be low enough to qualify. The guy at the clinic that I went to said that only about one in ten of the people that come in are too high naturally for him to be able to prescribe T inj for them. And the majority of those men are late 20’s early 30’s. I suggest you take advantage of the free test, but avoid going trt so young.

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:
Well basically I am curious if it is possible for me to get testosterone from a youth rejuvenation program basically one of those doctors that specialize in testosterone and hgh injections… I am 23… lol i already know you guys are laughing because all the doctors will say I am to young…

But I am curious if anyone knows of any doctors or programs that will do that. It seemed like on bigger faster stronger the documentary the guy got hgh prescribed pretty damn easy because there is really no normal baseline levels supposedly that are written down so normalizing those hormones are a gray area. Im just curious if its possible I live in oregon if that helps at all. I guess if i don’t ask i don’t know.[/quote]
My friend.Money is the common demoninator. These clinic’s if any will rationalize and manufacture a diagnosis to qualify you for treat5ment.Also age is not a reason.Men can have endocrine problem’s at any age.The clinic will be $Expensive,but you will receive authentic hgh and testosterone and not fake??? Hgh!!Alot of times the counterfeiter’s sell Hcg as human growth hormone,as it’s in a white crystalized form like hgh.The clinic will be a few thousand dollar’s. all the best johnny

Well maybe ill do a cycle of decca and test and post pone pct for a minimal ammount of time while i go in to get the test done. Lol i bet he would have never seen test that low in his life! Around how much do you think it would cost… lol and honestly all i want to do is just save up the viles i get and do cycles with them… Honestly I usually wait like at least 6 months to a year between a 3 month long normally dosed cycle… one time i did a 800 mg a week test e cycle and ended up doing the worst pct known to man which was just tribbulus and over the counter anti estrogens…

its been a year and a half since then and my bodys back to normal 100 percent… only reason i fucked up so bad on pct was because my fucking guy was addicted to 30mg perks and ended up jacking me for like 600 bucks. lol talk about a good way to learn that you need everything in your hands before you start a cycle. lol and while were on the subject if anyone knows a good website for high quality " protein supplements" feel free to send me a message lol I would love to get my hands on some good old ANABLOIC protein ;)… lol yes i know what you are all thinking and in fact im thinking the same thing. And even if im not im gonna say i was.

Unless insurance pays for it, it’s probably gonna be expensive. I don’t have first hand knowledge on getting a script but when my buddy went on TRT he drop like 1400 for the tests and scripts. I have a feeling even if the testing is done cheap the pharmacy will be expensive

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Unless insurance pays for it, it’s probably gonna be expensive. I don’t have first hand knowledge on getting a script but when my buddy went on TRT he drop like 1400 for the tests and scripts. I have a feeling even if the testing is done cheap the pharmacy will be expensive[/quote]

Your buddy went to an anti-aging clinic and got ripped off.

I spent like a $25 copay plus gas to the doctor to get diagnosed, then my script is $10 for a 3 months supply of test.

Haha I was way off

Sounds like a good deal to me! I wonder if it makes health insurance cost go up since it could cause other health problems. I bet that anti aging clinics are more likely to hand out test prescriptions than your every day doctor you go to for a cold though. That is my guess why it is so expensive. Well if anyone knows any good anti aging clinics or doctors tell me lol… Only thing that would suck is if the doctor had some one who worked there give me the injection instead of me doing it myself.