Steroids for Life

well I planning to run only test at 600 mg a week, this is my 3rd cycle but plann to go for the long run, I would like to last the whole year or years to come, after my body get used to the gear I will just have to switch to different gear, probably decca or eq, but for now its all about the test. prissoner thanx for the input on info man, definately alot of light in the dark.

Ive read in other treads that post cycle are sometimes not even needed, I did one cycle without a pct and lost some weight but I still kept a good amount. so I may or my not pct on this cycle, we will see.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
tests:

i would do the following:

triglycerides
lipid panel
renal function(BUN creatine)
liver panel(ast, alt sgot)

baseline blood pressure.[/quote]

of course you might like to add Testosterone levels to that also, and CBC. and a routine EKG. After 35 years of age, getting a routine stress test done every five years could be a good idea as well.

[quote]strongwall wrote:
I have been digging around looking for info on long cycles and came accross a seemingly reputable member on another board who made a post last year claiming he ran a 12 month long with hrt levels of test and 800mg of EQ per week and had amazing results.

What do you guys think? Nobody ever really questioned his posting, a couple people laughed, I dunno I kind of agree with alot of people on slower gains are more quality easily maintainable gains.[/quote]

Running the EQ at that high of a dose for a full year could be dangerous, as EQ tend to be one of the steroids that effects hematocrit levels the most. There are many health risks that come with polycythemia (too many Blood cells in your blood) i.e. strokes, blood clots, heart attacks, so do be carefull.

[quote]marauder_mas wrote:
well I planning to run only test at 600 mg a week, this is my 3rd cycle but plann to go for the long run, I would like to last the whole year or years to come, after my body get used to the gear I will just have to switch to different gear, probably decca or eq, but for now its all about the test. prissoner thanx for the input on info man, definately alot of light in the dark.

Ive read in other treads that post cycle are sometimes not even needed, I did one cycle without a pct and lost some weight but I still kept a good amount. so I may or my not pct on this cycle, we will see.[/quote]

The notion that changing up the gear will fix receptor up regulation and increases in SBHG is false. It doesn’t matter what changes in gear you make. All AAS bind in some form or another to the AR, so changing the gear is not going to suddenly increase your gains. All AAS binds with SHBG as well. The only sollution is decreasing the dose for a while, or drastically increasing the dose, which in my experience has little effect. More gains are had by cleaning out for a while, or at least dropping doses down to ‘hrt’ amounts for a while before re-introducing heavy doses again.

[quote]T1gNaL1 wrote:
Secondly i have struggled with anxiety since i was a teenager, usually keeping active and controlling stress keep it under control, but with recent job stresses. I have decided to seek pharmacutical (sp) help. Are there complications with aas and these chems?. From literature i have come across test only seems to help in situations like these?[/quote]

Keep in mind that most anti-anxiety medication are extremely addictive, and dependance for the rest of your life could ensue. Tolerance also occurs, where you end up needing more of the meds to achieve the same result.

Try other methods first. I.e. start seeing a psychologist. If you are not already seeing one, as this is an incredibly smart move. Secondly, if your job creats that much problems for your state of mind, you should seriously consider another line of work. Just try to exhaust every avenue first before you resort to meds, as they really should be your last resort.

Good luck.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
T1gNaL1 wrote:
Secondly i have struggled with anxiety since i was a teenager, usually keeping active and controlling stress keep it under control, but with recent job stresses. I have decided to seek pharmacutical (sp) help. Are there complications with aas and these chems?. From literature i have come across test only seems to help in situations like these?

Keep in mind that most anti-anxiety medication are extremely addictive, and dependance for the rest of your life could ensue. Tolerance also occurs, where you end up needing more of the meds to achieve the same result.

Try other methods first. I.e. start seeing a psychologist. If you are not already seeing one, as this is an incredibly smart move. Secondly, if your job creats that much problems for your state of mind, you should seriously consider another line of work. Just try to exhaust every avenue first before you resort to meds, as they really should be your last resort.

Good luck.[/quote]

Very good advice thankyou. Those were my concerns also. As bad as it sounds a lot of doctors have their pocket books in mind when presrcibing meds. Thus the reason for the third party advice.

so it wont make any sense switching up ey… well in my last cycle I did that and I gained some more, well it could also be cycological then. butr I will take your advice in hand prisoner, thanx alot bro, your a wealth of information. I really appreciate the input from your experience help us bros out…

Well yes sometimes, by increasing the overall dose, or by adding in a compound that ties up more SHBG - say like oral winny or proviron you may be able to squeeze a little more out, but it won’t be much - certainly not enough to warrent not cleaning out a little.

Now I will stress though that you don’t have to come completely off, just loweing your doses to AT or NEAR physiological amounts of test per week in your body is enough to alow receptors to normalize, and for a good responce to be achieved again on the next big cycle.

That’s realy the whole reason for cycling anyway, not because of keeping the hpta healthy - just read some of Charlie Francis’ articles here and you will understand how athletic performance gains also slow to a standstill if continually on the same dose of gear, e.t.c.

[quote]marauder_mas wrote:
so it wont make any sense switching up ey… well in my last cycle I did that and I gained some more, well it could also be cycological then. butr I will take your advice in hand prisoner, thanx alot bro, your a wealth of information. I really appreciate the input from your experience help us bros out…[/quote]

NEAR physiological numbers being less than 200mg per week, correct?

Well yes sometimes, by increasing the overall dose, or by adding in a compound that ties up more SHBG - say like oral winny or proviron you may be able to squeeze a little more out, but it won’t be much - certainly not enough to warrent not cleaning out a little.

Now I will stress though that you don’t have to come completely off, just loweing your doses to AT or NEAR physiological amounts of test per week in your body is enough to alow receptors to normalize, and for a good responce to be achieved again on the next big cycle.

That’s realy the whole reason for cycling anyway, not because of keeping the hpta healthy - just read some of Charlie Francis’ articles here and you will understand how athletic performance gains also slow to a standstill if continually on the same dose of gear, e.t.c.
[/quote]

P22,

In your experience what would you say is a good clearing out time? I’ve been put on HRT by my doc and figured that if I’m going to be taking 100mg/wk for the rest of my life then I might as well take 500mg/wk or more depending. I’ve been running upward of 1000mg/wk for about two months and have had great results, but the progress has started to slow considerably in the past two weeks or so. Intuitively I thought about running 100-200mg/wk (a physiological dose as you recommended) for a while to let my body get used to that level again before blasting it with higher concentrations. I just wasn’t sure if it would be 2, 4, 6+ ??? weeks before my body would be ready to go again. Any info here would be great.

JC

[quote]James Cain wrote:

P22,

In your experience what would you say is a good clearing out time? I’ve been put on HRT by my doc and figured that if I’m going to be taking 100mg/wk for the rest of my life then I might as well take 500mg/wk or more depending. I’ve been running upward of 1000mg/wk for about two months and have had great results, but the progress has started to slow considerably in the past two weeks or so. Intuitively I thought about running 100-200mg/wk (a physiological dose as you recommended) for a while to let my body get used to that level again before blasting it with higher concentrations. I just wasn’t sure if it would be 2, 4, 6+ ??? weeks before my body would be ready to go again. Any info here would be great.

JC
[/quote]

what kind of gains did you see at 500 mg week and 1000 mg week and what were you using at those doses, as I have been considering this also im on 200 mg week test cyp
bulldogg

[quote]bullddogg wrote:
what kind of gains did you see at 500 mg week and 1000 mg week and what were you using at those doses, as I have been considering this also im on 200 mg week test cyp
bulldogg
[/quote]

I used only test cyp and I’ve put on about 30 lbs over a ten week period. I went from about 200lbs 9%bf to 230lbs 11%bf. The body fat might be over-estimated because of some water retention. If I cut carbs and sodium for a day or two I still look very lean. I’ve always been extremely lean though. At 11% right now I’m the fattest I’ve ever been. Guess I got great genes!

JC

well 5 to 600mg should be great to make gains I started my 3rd cycle allready and Im feeling the test kick in slowly, not going over 600mg. Im at 11% bodyfat myself and also gaining strenght…

heavythrower wrote:
tests:

triglycerides
lipid panel

baseline blood pressure.

of course you might like to add Testosterone levels to that also, and CBC. and a routine EKG. After 35 years of age, getting a routine stress test done every five years could be a good idea as well.[/quote]

not sure what a cbc would be useful for, explain please.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:
heavythrower wrote:
tests:

triglycerides
lipid panel

baseline blood pressure.

of course you might like to add Testosterone levels to that also, and CBC. and a routine EKG. After 35 years of age, getting a routine stress test done every five years could be a good idea as well.

not sure what a cbc would be useful for, explain please. [/quote]

CBC is Complete Blood Count. This webpate covers anything you’d want to know about what is tested for in the CBC panel:

JC

[quote]James Cain wrote:
heavythrower wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:
heavythrower wrote:
tests:

triglycerides
lipid panel

baseline blood pressure.

not sure what a cbc would be useful for, explain please.

CBC is Complete Blood Count. This webpate covers anything you’d want to know about what is tested for in the CBC panel:

JC

[/quote]

hahahahaha! really??? i know what a cbc is, i analyze cbc’s on my patients every day i work. i was questioning its revelence as far as somebody on steroids.

i am just not sure what its use would be in that regard. in the clinical setting i work in, we use them to determine intravascular volume( is patient bleeding? diluted?) to look for singns of infection(elevated wbc, or very low wbc, left-shift, etc) and clotting factors(platlets).

not sure what steroids would do to this test besides elevate the red blood cell count some.

Also, I would suggest tapering down from the blast dose to the cruise dose.

Very good advice bushy!! One question, how long would the taper last (how many weeks)?

[quote]Possible use of HCG, dependant on testicle size/libido after the blast.
[/quote]

I am expecting that your LH and testes will be fully suppressed from the cruise dosing and the blast will have no effect. So things may be fully shutdown and stay that way. I think that you should use HCG EOD at 250IU at all times, starting within the first week.

I do not know that HCG effects libido except via test levels*. I would like to hear of any contrary opinions. HCG does help me on top of my 100mg/week test cyp TRT and probably is increasing my test levels.

• many HRT/TRT folks report mood improvements with HCG.