Steroids for Celibacy

Well IMO using androgens to attempt to reduce your libido is one of the most stupid things i have heard of.

Either use androgens for their designed purpose, or use something else to reduce your libido (i hear the combination pill works relatively well - and according to some posters we have had visit our shores, it may also have anabolic properties…)

Please notice my tongue firmly in my cheek… (and finger in my eye)

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Get a different woman. Duh.

They are not all manipulative, deceitful hoes, trust me.

BBB

X2[/quote]

no doubt…i had a long history of dating worhtless skanks that had me questioning the very meaning of my existence. they somehow make you think that it is a universal problem…the problem is this chick man, there are good women out there, but just like with guys, there are ALOT of worthless whores.

New rule for you…as soon as you start to feel what you are feeling now get rid of the bitch and try again, You will one day meet a girl that all of the sudden will amke you realize, hey this is cool no drama and shit to deal with just a really good friend. then you know you are in the right place. Until that happens…keep moving on brother.

basically right now your mindset is warped in basic terms here is your thought process

my girlfriend is a pain in the ass ; think maybe i will destroy my endocrine system functioning…that should help

see the fallacy in this?

[quote]morepain wrote:
basically right now your mindset is warped in basic terms here is your thought process

my girlfriend is a pain in the ass ; think maybe i will destroy my endocrine system functioning…that should help

see the fallacy in this?[/quote]

haha logic ftw.

If you are going to use, make sure you do it for the right reasons.

[quote]morepain wrote:
Thatguy1083 wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Get a different woman. Duh.

They are not all manipulative, deceitful hoes, trust me.

BBB

X2

no doubt…i had a long history of dating worhtless skanks that had me questioning the very meaning of my existence. they somehow make you think that it is a universal problem…the problem is this chick man, there are good women out there, but just like with guys, there are ALOT of worthless whores.

New rule for you…as soon as you start to feel what you are feeling now get rid of the bitch and try again, You will one day meet a girl that all of the sudden will amke you realize, hey this is cool no drama and shit to deal with just a really good friend. then you know you are in the right place. Until that happens…keep moving on brother.
[/quote]

x10 million.

Fucking man power.