T Nation

Steroids for Beginner?

I started lifting 5 months ago. I’ve gotten bigger, but I’m very dissatisfied with my ectomorphic body.

My diet and workout(NROL) are very strict. I would like to know if steroids are permitted/recommended for beginners.

Thanks.

No.
In before flames.

Dont even think about it. Have atleast another year at the minimum. You need a good base before steroids will work. Try different routines not all routines work for everyone.

If you’re looking to bulk try to keep the weight heavy and the reps low.

And I am sure if you wanted to post routine/diet plenty of people would reply with suggestions to improve. And maybe try legal supplements before heading towards AAS. -BC

What have you been making for gains? You may just need to up the calories. Either way, it takes time-usually much more then most of us would like.

Post some diet/training info. There are some pretty bright people on here that I’m sure can offer some advice.

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
I started lifting 5 months ago. I’ve gotten bigger, but I’m very dissatisfied with my ectomorphic body.

My diet and workout(NROL) are very strict. I would like to know if steroids are permitted/recommended for beginners.

Thanks.[/quote]

[quote]SpadeK wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

NO… not in any way.

Now, what are your goals?
How old are you?
How is your diet?
What is your workout routine?

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Dont even think about it. Have atleast another year at the minimum. You need a good base before steroids will work. Try different routines not all routines work for everyone.
[/quote]

I know you were giving good advice,but why lie?I’ve seen people with horrible bodys(skinny,fat)transform within a couple of months of doing steriods.This statement reminds me of what people said back in the day on site,that its impossible to lose more than 2 pounds of fat a week.Well,that myth has been busted.

My advice to the rook is get your diet and training down,and get as much knowledge as you can soak up,before juicing.Yes,steriods are close to magical when your diet and training is down pat.But just jucing without a soild foundation of diet and training is a waste of money.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
What have you been making for gains? You may just need to up the calories. Either way, it takes time-usually much more then most of us would like.

Post some diet/training info. There are some pretty bright people on here that I’m sure can offer some advice.
[/quote]

OK, here’s my diet.

Breakfast
-2-3 6 oz hamburgers on whole wheat rolls
-10 stems of asparagus

Lunch
-Can of tuna on whole wheat bread

Dinner
-6-8 pieces of chicken fried in olive oil
-1/2 cup brown rice
-20 pieces fresh spinach(boiled)

Workout

Post Workout Shake
-1 cup skim milk
-1.5 scoops chocolate GNC whey
-15 blueberries
-1 banana
-iced cubes
-blend

Pre-Bed Shake
-1 cup skim milk
-2-3 scoops all natural peanut butter
-1/2 cup cottage chesse
-iced cubes
-blend

I am 21 years old. I trained with Homegrown Muscle Program for 6 months, however I believe that I did not exert myself hard enough. I’ve been training with NROL, currently on Hypertrophy I, for about 1.5 months. My goals are to bulk considerably. My current weight is 200 lbs, from 175 lbs 6 months ago. I am 6’3", ectomorph body type.

No. there are no beginner steroids, they are only for those who are core. you are not core (i know, we can smell our own). also, rome was built in an hour.

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
OK, here’s my diet.

Breakfast
-2-3 6 oz hamburgers on whole wheat rolls
-10 stems of asparagus

Lunch
-Can of tuna on whole wheat bread

Dinner
-6-8 pieces of chicken fried in olive oil
-1/2 cup brown rice
-20 pieces fresh spinach(boiled)

Workout

Post Workout Shake
-1 cup skim milk
-15 blueberries
-1 banana
-iced cubes
-blend

Pre-Bed Shake
-1 cup skim milk
-2-3 scoops all natural peanut butter
-1/2 cup cottage chesse
-iced cubes
-blend[/quote]

That’s not a lot of food at all. Do a search for ‘Massive Eating,’ and read those articles. That’s going to help you a lot more than drugs will at this point.

And what is NROL?

25 lbs in 6 months and he thinks he is an ectomorph. Buzz wrong! You?re just young and impatient.

Beginner steroid is an oxymoron. Given your age and training experience I doubt anyone will help you around here.

You know almost every person I speak to who says they are an ectomorph really are skinny people who don’t eat enough.

Double your calories, and watch the muscle come. Keep doing what you’re doing and you will make a few more gains then plateau off.

I’d say thats pretty damn good. I bet there are more then a few people on here that would kill for natural results like that. Keep up what you’re doing. Give it a few more years and another 30 pounds and do some research in the meantime.

[quote]SpadeK wrote:

My current weight is 200 lbs, from 175 lbs 6 months ago.

[/quote]

[quote]singram wrote:

I know you were giving good advice,but why lie?I’ve seen people with horrible bodys(skinny,fat)transform within a couple of months of doing steriods.This statement reminds me of what people said back in the day on site,that its impossible to lose more than 2 pounds of fat a week.Well,that myth has been busted.

My advice to the rook is get your diet and training down,and get as much knowledge as you can soak up,before juicing.Yes,steriods are close to magical when your diet and training is down pat.But just jucing without a soild foundation of diet and training is a waste of money.[/quote]

I see nothing that I said was a lie. If he is looking to bulk, he needs to make sure he has a strong base before trying juice. His first cycle is going to be his best. I always tell people to workout ATLEAST a year before even starting to think about AAS. He has only been training for 5 months and that means he’s been researching gear for less than 5 months. He’s not ready.
-BC

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
singram wrote:

My advice to the rook is get your diet and training down,and get as much knowledge as you can soak up,before juicing.Yes,steriods are close to magical when your diet and training is down pat.But just jucing without a soild foundation of diet and training is a waste of money.

I see nothing that I said was a lie. If he is looking to bulk, he needs to make sure he has a strong base before trying juice. His first cycle is going to be his best. I always tell people to workout ATLEAST a year before even starting to think about AAS. He has only been training for 5 months and that means he’s been researching gear for less than 5 months. He’s not ready.
-BC[/quote]

OK,lie might have been a tad bit strong,but steriods do work,in high school and the gym,I’ve seen many guys make amazing transformations in mere months with no prior weghtlifting experince and being skinny of chubby when they started.

Yes,it would’ve been better if they followed your sound advice and got even BETTER results.Its just when you said steriods won’t work without at least a year of traing and eating T-man style that I disagreed with,they will work even without a solid base.

i doubt anyone really debates whether they work or not. it is clear they do, if you don’t believe it, you have your head up your ass or have fake steroids. but, this is not the point.

anyone who has not trained and eaten with some semblance of planning for a time peroid of a year is probably abusing steroids.

anyway, i think they should lift on amphetamines so they can really hit those max lifts and make the gains.