Steroids Coach

Can some one recomend a good Online Steroid Coach?

You’re dumb. Go see a real doctor.

[quote]TheTaskmaster wrote:
You’re dumb. Go see a real doctor. [/quote]

A real doctor? You serious? Lol

i think i will ask my doc if he can make a good cycle for me LOL

[quote]Criminal wrote:

i think i will ask my doc if he can make a good cycle for me LOL[/quote]

Sure ill coach ya I accept pay pal and Tren for trade

[quote]Criminal wrote:
Can some one recomend a good Online Steroid Coach?[/quote]

wait… is that like a real job?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Criminal wrote:

wait… is that like a real job?[/quote]

Not the official title but yes lol

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Criminal wrote:

wait… is that like a real job?[/quote]

Not the official title but yes lol[/quote]

no kidding…

i guess i knew that there were some high level coaches that work with pro athletes, but doubted pro’s really used an online/anonymous-type coach…

Steroids are just like nutrition you can make pretty good choices and wind up pretty good shape but a coach who knows extensively what he is doing can make a huge benefit when going from great shape to best possible shape. Same with nutrition coaches. Often they are the same people especially in the BBing world.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Steroids are just like nutrition you can make pretty good choices and wind up pretty good shape but a coach who knows extensively what he is doing can make a huge benefit when going from great shape to best possible shape. Same with nutrition coaches. Often they are the same people especially in the BBing world.[/quote]

yeah i knew there were guys that specialized in pre-contest stuff, etc…

i was surprised that real athletes used on-line coaches, though…

if you go to one of the more hardcore bodybuilding boards there’s tons of guys that do this sort of thing.

Mike Arnold would be the guy I’d go for, but he comes across as a bit of a douche sometimes so I dunno.

Most information is on the web and I doubt you’re a pro body builder looking for contest prep…b/c you wouldn’t be asking tnation for an online steroids coach…

So why not just read up and make your own decisions.

Im not a pro and i dont compete either, but i have big experience with anabolics. i almost try them all lol
but i never find the rigth combo who gave me the results i want. my biggest problem with almost every anabolics was facial bloat, beside
tren and mast. recently i just got gyno surgery so that problem is solved but ofcoures i need to take my safety.

but my diet and cardio is much better now then for me 3 years ago when i was ON.

so when i say steroid coach i mean very expirienced guy who knows how to avoids side effects and get most out of the cycles.
ive been suffer from this bloat alot so im almost afraid of test…

PS sorry for my english guy’s

Run basic test cycle with an AI. If you can withstand adex without crashing your E2 it will help with water retention. I get crazy bloat too but it’s just a trade off. World ain’t perfect.

While we are at it, I could use an online creatine coach.

[quote]Criminal wrote:
Hello Guy’s
i just got some gyno surgery done, and i think almost all glant is removed.
im now in 4wk off post surgery and i can start my training again :slight_smile:

so my plan was to self medicate some TRT since i have used alot of steroids in the past
and never fully recovered. im dealing with water retention, low libido and weight gain so im sure my test is low and estrogen is too high.

MY TRT Plan looks somthing like this.
Test Prop 50mg EOD
With 12.5mg Aromasin E3D (since im prone to gyno and high estrogen)
maybe i will add 10mg nolva ed.

so coming back to my question, since the Doc wont tell me nothing becouse he is against steroids i was wodering when it will be ok to start my TRT plan after this Gyno surgery? [/quote]

I’m referring to this post he made. You can correspond with someone online all you want, but in the end a doctor and bloodwork would be what you’d want. Find a cool doctor who’s willing to have open discussion, or even put you on monitored TRT.

[quote]Criminal wrote:
Hello Guy’s
i just got some gyno surgery done, and i think almost all glant is removed.
im now in 4wk off post surgery and i can start my training again :slight_smile:

so my plan was to self medicate some TRT since i have used alot of steroids in the past
and never fully recovered. im dealing with water retention, low libido and weight gain so im sure my test is low and estrogen is too high.

MY TRT Plan looks somthing like this.
Test Prop 50mg EOD
With 12.5mg Aromasin E3D (since im prone to gyno and high estrogen)
maybe i will add 10mg nolva ed.

so coming back to my question, since the Doc wont tell me nothing becouse he is against steroids i was wodering when it will be ok to start my TRT plan after this Gyno surgery? [/quote]

I’m referring to this post he made. You can correspond with someone online all you want, but in the end a doctor and bloodwork would be what you’d want. Find a cool doctor who’s willing to have open discussion, or even put you on monitored TRT. [/quote]

trust me where im from we dont have doc’s who will healp you with this, and TRT is out of the question. so am on my own here.