Steroids at 18?

Anyone know the side effects of a smart cycle, with a proper pct, and diet on a 18 year old body?

Personally from what I have read (allot… not as much as some of you tho) there wouldnt be any long term side effects at all.

But I would love to hear more about it, just please dont post a study done on lab rats where they took their own body weight in test every week for a year. Because we all know that would fuck anyone up.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1879427

Oh deary me.

In my opinion the statement “a smart cycle… on an 18 year old body” is an oxymoron.

Do some more research. Your body isnt done growing naturally. Most everything you read about is for healthy ADULT males. Not teenagers looking for a shortcut.

Steroids arent going to make you big on their own. Theres a certain level you need to reach before you will really benefit from AAS. You being 18 you are not physically ready regardless of your specs. (Although I am curious as to what they are)

Try reading through some posts here about teens thinking they are ready for AAS. Plenty of information very easily accessible through this site on the matter.

I would go through some specifically but I am in a rush. Good luck on your research.

bmc

Mega why in the world do you need AAS lol, your a beast.

But for the sake of answering your question.
Hormones are still in ups and downs at this stage. The endocrine system is probably no fully developed. And maturity is always an issue. (Of course, all people at this age…I’m 19 as of yesterday…consider themselves to be 100% mature…myself included…but its just not true.)

What’s your goal here, Newb? As GS said, you are already a huge, strong, beast. And you are still making great gains from what I recall.

I know you said that you want to set some records as a teen but do you think that is going to be a problem as it stands now?

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
In my opinion the statement “a smart cycle… on an 18 year old body” is an oxymoron.

Do some more research. Your body isnt done growing naturally. Most everything you read about is for healthy ADULT males. Not teenagers looking for a shortcut.

Steroids arent going to make you big on their own. Theres a certain level you need to reach before you will really benefit from AAS. You being 18 you are not physically ready regardless of your specs. (Although I am curious as to what they are)

Try reading through some posts here about teens thinking they are ready for AAS. Plenty of information very easily accessible through this site on the matter.

I would go through some specifically but I am in a rush. Good luck on your research.

bmc

[/quote]

I have done more research than you guys think, I wouldnt post on here if I didnt.

No one on here can tell me for a fact that I will have any worse side effects from steroids that someone at 25 would have. There is a higher chance of these side effects (like fused growth plates, messed up hormones etc) but if I dont go over board and did them right I think I could get by without any real negative side effects other than the common ones. (which can happen to you even if your 25 and have been training for over 5 years)

Does anyone disagree with the above? And on what basis if you do?

Thanks to everyone who has posted, I understand that you are takeing the time to help me and even if your comment is (your a dumbass) that you are still saying that because you dont think thats what I need to hear. Hey its better than someone telling me to do something they think would hurt me right?

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Mega why in the world do you need AAS lol, your a beast.

But for the sake of answering your question.
Hormones are still in ups and downs at this stage. The endocrine system is probably no fully developed. And maturity is always an issue. (Of course, all people at this age…I’m 19 as of yesterday…consider themselves to be 100% mature…myself included…but its just not true.)[/quote]

Hey, thanks.

I want to compete in the 18-19 which is when steroids really kick in in powerlifting. So to beat them steroids would help allot.

There are always undesirable side effects to steroids, Im just trying to figure out if I can take them without REALLY doing damage to my self. If I lose some hair thats fine, but I dont want to not be able to have kids or anything like that. And with all the steroid propaganda and biased studys done on rats I really question the legitimecy of allot of things people say about them.

If Im wrong Im wrong, Il expect it.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
What’s your goal here, Newb? As GS said, you are already a huge, strong, beast. And you are still making great gains from what I recall.

I know you said that you want to set some records as a teen but do you think that is going to be a problem as it stands now? [/quote]

It wont be a problem for 16-17, but 18-19 has a 835 deadlifter, and a 935 usapl squat by mark henry. These things may be impossible for me to beat without steroids…

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:

MrZsasz wrote:

I know you said that you want to set some records as a teen but do you think that is going to be a problem as it stands now?

It wont be a problem for 16-17, but 18-19 has a 835 deadlifter, and a 935 usapl squat by mark henry. These things may be impossible for me to beat without steroids…

[/quote]

How close are you now to those weights? Have you thought about hooking up with a powerlifting club and really working on your geared lifts? Or maybe you do, I just recall you and a couple of buddies working your makeshift monolift at what looked like a regular gym.

Just so people don’t have to look, what are your current weights. And you are 18 now or going to be? I’m not dismissing you, just looking for more info.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:

MrZsasz wrote:

How close are you now to those weights? Have you thought about hooking up with a powerlifting club and really working on your geared lifts? Or maybe you do, I just recall you and a couple of buddies working your makeshift monolift at what looked like a regular gym.

Just so people don’t have to look, what are your current weights. And you are 18 now or going to be? I’m not dismissing you, just looking for more info.
[/quote]

I just turned 17 this month

deadlift 675x5, wraps, belt, touch and go
bench 405x5 bounceing
Squat probably 700lbs now, knee wraps, belt

I weigh 320, the records arent impossible to take, just not very easy at all without drugs. Besides, I dont just want to beat the records, I want to set them significantly higher.

“Im just trying to figure out if I can take them without REALLY doing damage to my self”

Dude your a fucking dumbass are you kidding? Stay off the juice unless there is alot of money in it for you (proffessional sports) and your willing to accept that you will die an early death.

[quote]bostonbigticket wrote:
“Im just trying to figure out if I can take them without REALLY doing damage to my self”

Dude your a fucking dumbass are you kidding? Stay off the juice unless there is alot of money in it for you (proffessional sports) and your willing to accept that you will die an early death.
[/quote]

Slaps bostonbigticket with a fish for spewing propaganda

Doing a cycle will not cause an early death, however being on large doses with no off period can shorted your life. Being on small doses for a long period of time is pretty much TRT, usually you would use this if you have a very large amount of muscle mass and you want to keep all of it, or you are 35+ and need HRT.

[quote]bostonbigticket wrote:

[/quote]

Sarcasm?

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
bostonbigticket wrote:

Slaps bostonbigticket with a fish for spewing propaganda

Doing a cycle will not cause an early death, however being on large doses with no off period can shorted your life. Being on small doses for a long period of time is pretty much TRT, usually you would use this if you have a very large amount of muscle mass and you want to keep all of it, or you are 35+ and need HRT.[/quote]

This is what I have gathered from the majority of the posters that know what they are talking about here.

Thanks for posting!

My origional thought was to bulk to well over 300lbs, bench 500 squat and deadlift well over 700. Then diet naturally until I start to see negative effects on strength and muscle mass. And then take steroids to lose the majority of the fat I wanted to while maintaining/gaining size and strength if possible.

Soemthing like this could be done in 1 steroid cycle, at low dosages, with all the things I would need to keep side effects to a minimum.

Its just hard to believe that a situation like this can be as bad as some people make it out to be on here. The poster talking about be dieing young was a good example of this (he might have been kidding tho).

Anyway, thanks for your help guys, if anyone else has anything to add to the subject please feel free.

Im not gonna lash out or ignore what you have to say like the majority of people online. Any help is appreciated.

320 lbs you say? Need to see pictures pls

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
320 lbs you say? Need to see pictures pls[/quote]

lol, dont worry, I plan to compete. I dont know if Il be able to match my gym numbers but they will certainly break records.

I look like shit, - YouTube what use is pictures when your 320lbs?

I dont lift to look good, all though when I diet it will be more of a focus point for me.

fuck taking AAS at your age. Just take your muscles out of hiding http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1066793

[quote]Famousbychoice wrote:
fuck taking AAS at your age. Just take your muscles out of hiding http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1066793 [/quote]

Thats the plan, however steroids are to helpfull to my situation to just throw the idea out the window right off the bat.

Reaching my goals are almost impossible without steroids, reaching those goals without being obese is even harder than that. So if I can take them with relative saftey, and Im serious about my goals (and I am)… well you get my point.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
MrZsasz wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:

MrZsasz wrote:

I just turned 17 this month

deadlift 675x5, wraps, belt, touch and go
bench 405x5 bounceing
Squat probably 700lbs now, knee wraps, belt

I weigh 320, the records arent impossible to take, just not very easy at all without drugs. Besides, I dont just want to beat the records, I want to set them significantly higher.
[/quote]

I thought you were over 300lbs. Anyway, I don’t know if you will be able to blast through those goals relying on one little cycle. Which would then turn into a more intensive program than you want. Which is good. But your current lifts are raw, won’t you be competing geared?

What weight category do you plan to compete in? Seriously, have you looked into hooking up with some competing powerlifters? I bet they could pretty much get you to your goals with the time you have. Just time in a squat suit could add a fair amount.

Oh, and the best part of the video is when you got to the last rep and sort of slowed and you buddy looked like he was going to somehow reach in and spot you.

Check his 675 raw squat video.

I agree about hooking up with a powerlifting gym and some serious guys not just friends. Also, look into equipped lifting. I’m not gonna tell you what to do because, well, I was strong at 16-17 and you make me look like a bitch lol. You obviously have good lifting genetics.

Do you do any cardio?

That alone and some paying attention to your diet (because I think you said in your journal on IM you just eat whatever) would melt a decent amount of fat off you. You have a lot of muscle mass and with some cardio and just some eating guidelines…not even a diet…fat will drip off you (you won’t get shredded that way…but you could surely drop 20-30lbs). Trust me I did it.