Steroids at 18 Years Old?

[quote]MickeyGoesToHell wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]ActivitiesGuy wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

My Dad is a surgeon and last day I was reading his book it clearly said that AAS users have decreased risk of stroke and the fact that they get coronary heart disease and prostate cancer is not backed up by studies.But hey,you do get small balls. I took them for 3 weeks though and stopped them(I am 17) .If u want to take AAS take Proviron its pretty mild on HPTA and also has no effect on liver. It also increases FSH and sperm count. I would advise an intake of 100 mg once daily
[/quote]

Posted in the beginner’s forum:

Hey,I wanted to know at what bf% I am and am I going right?My stats are
Weight:85kg
Waist:33in
Height:175cm
Training:6 months
Arm:14in
Chest:45in
Shoulder:53in
Thigh:22
I also have gyno and am 17yo I can see my upper two abs clearly[/quote]

Seriously kid, why do you think you’re qualified to give advice to anyone?[/quote]

But hey, my dad is a surgeon![/quote]

And now I have gyno! [/quote]

From a 3 week cycle![/quote]
Lol guys take it easy.I know Im a noob and steroids are bad but I am just saying the truth.If you dont believe me check out textbook of men’s health by Bruno Lunenfield Ch 30.
P.S.The gyno was because I didnt took an AI or SERM and the 3 week cycle was only when I took it seriously … I have been taking steroids for past 6 months discontinuosly[/quote]

None of us who are users have disputed the lack of evidence establishing a causal link to heart disease etc. Excessive androgen levels causing testicular cancer has been debunked.

Testicular shrinkage is natural when exogenous testosterone is used in am amount capable of replacing one’s natural production. It is preventable with HCG and easily reversible on cessation of drugs unless one is genetically destined for testicular failure.

Gyno is not caused by steroids. It is caused by failing to control estrogen levels while using steroids.

HOWEVER, the subject in question is teenagers and steroid use, and I have posted several human studies showing why teenagers should not be using. Also, there are many adults who have posted here and in the TRT section who have failed to regain former hpta function after cycling even after several aggressive attempts at PCT and are now on TRT for life.

If you want to be an idiot and fuck yourself up, go ahead. I am tired of lecturing kids who won’t listen. But don’t post irresponsible shit like telling another teen to use proviron here. Even at 17yrs old, you should know better.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

My Dad is a surgeon and last day I was reading his book it clearly said that AAS users have decreased risk of stroke and the fact that they get coronary heart disease and prostate cancer is not backed up by studies.But hey,you do get small balls. I took them for 3 weeks though and stopped them(I am 17) .If u want to take AAS take Proviron its pretty mild on HPTA and also has no effect on liver. It also increases FSH and sperm count. I would advise an intake of 100 mg once daily
[/quote]

Seriously kid, why do you think you’re qualified to give advice to anyone?[/quote]

Lol guys take it easy.I know Im a noob and steroids are bad but I am just saying the truth.If you dont believe me check out textbook of men’s health by Bruno Lunenfield Ch 30.
P.S.The gyno was because I didnt took an AI or SERM and the 3 week cycle was only when I took it seriously … I have been taking steroids for past 6 months discontinuosly[/quote]

You’re a retard. Please stop posting on these boards.

@Mickeygoestohell

Oh, and you’ve been cycling for 6 months?

Here’s an unfortunate individual who also thought he was being clever:

Have fun.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

you’re an idiot, and you’re trying to spread your idiocy like AIDS over the internet to others.

You have no business giving any advice on the topic, so stop.

Rest assured, every time you try and give any advice to anyone on the steroids forum the rest of us will be here to point out eactly why no one should listen to you.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
@Mickeygoestohell

Have fun.[/quote]
That is scary as fu**. I seriously didnt know it could get that serious.I think i should throw this stuff out…Also thanks for guiding me …I will follow your advice as you know much better than me…Sorry for that post

[quote]dt79 wrote:
@Mickeygoestohell

Have fun.[/quote]
That is scary as fu**. I seriously didnt know it could get that serious.I think i should throw this stuff out…Also thanks for guiding me …I will follow your advice as you know much better than me…Sorry for that post
[/quote]

Good.

What are you taking, and in what amounts? Coming off abruptly after so long will result in a hypogonadal state for several months.

I would advise you to ask your dad(though it may be difficult) or any medical practitioner you have access to how to come off.

If you cannot get help, then come back here. But only as a last resort.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
@Mickeygoestohell

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/please_help_i_lost_all_my_gains

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/feel_tired_high_blood_pressure_bad_acne

Have fun.[/quote]
[/quote]

Good.

What are you taking, and in what amounts? Coming off abruptly after so long will result in a hypogonadal state for several months.

I would advise you to ask your dad(though it may be difficult) or any medical practitioner you have access to how to come off.

If you cannot get help, then come back here. But only as a last resort.[/quote]

I dunno. I doubt a surgeon would have much knowledge on this kind of thing. If he does, it’s nothing he learned in med school, it would be because he was simply interested in the subject. Even most GP’s don’t really know how to handle coming off steroids. Many will just go straight to TRT. At least where I live, that’s the case. Although Dallas is kind of the TRT capital of the US. More TRT specializing clinics here than in any other city, and by a large margin last time I checked.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
@Mickeygoestohell

Have fun.[/quote]
[/quote]

Good.

I dunno. I doubt a surgeon would have much knowledge on this kind of thing. If he does, it’s nothing he learned in med school, it would be because he was simply interested in the subject. Even most GP’s don’t really know how to handle coming off steroids. Many will just go straight to TRT. At least where I live, that’s the case. Although Dallas is kind of the TRT capital of the US. More TRT specializing clinics here than in any other city, and by a large margin last time I checked.[/quote]

My rationale is that they have access to the medical literature and guides for these practices in endocrinology and will be able to physically examine him and do follow-ups with bloodwork. Also, there may be underlying issues that require a medical education to diagnose.

But I think you’re right in the sense that perhaps there may be relunctance on their parts to treat an underaged kid with these types of prescription drugs.

I think we should just wait for his reply regarding what he’s been using and move from there.

EDIT

Actually, the part about going straight to TRT seems to be quite common from what I’ve read here.

@MickeyGoesToHell

Just in case, a standard protocol for coming off would be:

1. Reduce drug dosage to TRT level. 100mg/week if using test E.

2. HCG 500iu x 3 times a week while still on cycle. Adex @0.5mg EOD(start with 0.25mg)

3. When your testicles reach normal size, stop the steroids and wait for them to clear. (dependant on half-life and amount)

4. Start SERM therapy. Nolvadex(tamoxifen) @20mg ED for 6-8 weeks.

If you consult with a doctor and the protocol looks nothing like this, or you are offered TRT, do not proceed.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
@Mickeygoestohell

Have fun.[/quote]
[/quote]

Good.

I cannot ask my Dad coz last time he found about roids he grounded me for a MONTH. I recently left taking steroids and was considering PCT (Nolva and Clomid) . Should I start it now or 2 weeks later as I was using test e .Again thanks.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
@MickeyGoesToHell

Just in case, a standard protocol for coming off would be:

1. Reduce drug dosage to TRT level. 100mg/week if using test E.

2. HCG 500iu x 3 times a week while still on cycle. Adex @0.5mg EOD(start with 0.25mg)

3. When your testicles reach normal size, stop the steroids and wait for them to clear. (dependant on half-life and amount)

4. Start SERM therapy. Nolvadex(tamoxifen) @20mg ED for 6-8 weeks.

If you consult with a doctor and the protocol looks nothing like this, or you are offered TRT, do not proceed.[/quote]
My balls didnt shrink.Also my exams are coming so would it result on my memory?

My balls didnt shrink and I took 250 mg test e /wk and proviron 125 mg ED Also I cannot afford adex can I run nolva only?

I did proviron only for 6 months and test e for 3 weeks at 250 mg/wk and proviron 125 mg DE My balls are the same size although my ejaculation time has delayed. I cant afford adex can I only run nolva?

kid, you have bigger problems than being grounded for a month.

You really stayed on proviron for 6 months? How did you even afford that?

Run the protocol dt79 laid out for you.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
kid, you have bigger problems than being grounded for a month.

[/quote]

No kidding. What weird logic. We’re talking about the potential for a lifetime of problems, and this kid is worried that he might get grounded?

PRIORITIES… FIX THEM!!!

That question about having exams and his memory was weird too.

Do you guys not realize this kid is trolling you all lol.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Do you guys not realize this kid is trolling you all lol.[/quote]

Don’t really care. Other kids reading this now and in the future will be able to get some useful info if they do something stupid.

I get only $1 a day and adex is like at least $2 a pill. Proviron was only $0.08 a pill.

My balls didnt shrink and I took 250 mg test e /wk and proviron 125 mg ED Also I cannot afford adex can I run nolva only?[/quote]

Taper off the proviron. Then run nolva @20mg/day for 4 weeks. Do not use clomid.

I get only $1 a day and adex is like at least $2 a pill. Proviron was only $0.08 a pill.[/quote]

really? where are you at?