Steroids at 18 Years Old?

Hey, im a 17 year old guy and i know i need to be 18 to be here but a man gotta ask.
Okay im wondering if steroids can be taken safely at my age? In that case im talkin d-bol.
Stunted growth is not a problem tho am 6’3 or 193cm and 200lbs or 90kg.

Normally i try to get 200grams of protein in me each day atleast, and i workout all days a week but no cardio tho.
It’s okay to call me idiot, im just wondering… Not going to take it.
And yes i know about pct and liver protection.
Thanks.

hey, dianabol only stack is dumbass thing
if you really want to use orals, prefer using anavar to d bol only

You two are both about retarded.

1 Like

If you’re still not gaining strength and size rapidly at 18 years old then you must be doing something wrong. I’m 18 and it’s damn near impossible for me to not put on slabs of muscle from lifting and eating like a hoss. Let me tell you this; DON’T EVEN THINK of getting on that stuff unless you’re 1000% O.K. with any of the shit that could happen. Hair loss, gyno, extreme aggression or depression, etc.

[quote]Reed wrote:
You too are both about retarded. [/quote]

[quote]mrtallguy wrote:
but a man gotta ask.
[/quote]

false.

[quote]Aidan76543 wrote:
If you’re still not gaining strength and size rapidly at 18 years old then you must be doing something wrong. I’m 18 and it’s damn near impossible for me to not put on slabs of muscle from lifting and eating like a hoss. Let me tell you this; DON’T EVEN THINK of getting on that stuff unless you’re 1000% O.K. with any of the shit that could happen. Hair loss, gyno, extreme aggression or depression, etc. [/quote]
Not to mention infertility, sterility, and shriveled up balls. At 18 it’s ridiculous to even consider steroids. Just eat food, lift weights, and stop looking for a shortcut to getting strong.

No

No.

wait you’re a teen aren’t you already on steroids? You know the natural steroids hormones your body is producing in excess right now? There’s a well known side effect of steroids use “gyno”. Do you know what else is known to cause gyno? Puberty! Yep when you’re a teen you’ve got plenty of test to work with. So if you’re not making gains in the gym and aren’t relatively strong with about a years worth of work go to the doctor you might have a hormonal imbalance which I highly doubt.

as an 18 year old lifter i can tell you its a bad move. if you are really putting in work every day of the week and are eating 200g of protein a day you should be making gains. i eat like a hoss and bust my ass five days a week. ive added 30 pounds to my bench in the past month eating like you are claiming to. roids are just gonna mess with your hormone production and shrink your nuts.

I’m going to tell your mommy.

[quote]mrtallguy wrote:
Hey, im a 17 year old guy and i know i need to be 18 to be here but a man gotta ask.
Okay im wondering if steroids can be taken safely at my age? In that case im talkin d-bol.
Stunted growth is not a problem tho am 6’3 or 193cm and 200lbs or 90kg.

Normally i try to get 200grams of protein in me each day atleast, and i workout all days a week but no cardio tho.
It’s okay to call me idiot, im just wondering… Not going to take it.
And yes i know about pct and liver protection.
Thanks.[/quote]

No.

Using steroids at your age while your brain is still developing can potentially lead to irreversible damage to your endocrine system AND altered mental and neurological development.

Abstract
High-dose testosterone treatment is applied during puberty to reduce the predicted adult height in excessively tall boys. To date it has remained unclear whether this therapy produces any long-term effects on reproductive functions of the patients. To clarify this question, we performed a follow-up study in 47 tall men, determining seminal and hormonal parameters 10.6 +/- 2.5 years (mean +/- SD) after cessation of therapy. The tall men treated were compared with 123 normal men attending the Institute of Reproductive Medicine as volunteers for various clinical studies. Clinical examination revealed a significantly higher prevalence of varicoceles and history of maldescended testes in the testosterone-treated tall men compared with the controls. Semen analysis revealed significantly lower progressive motility in the tall men compared with the normal men (49.2 +/- 13.4 vs. 54.3 +/- 12.8%). A nonsignificant tendency towards lower sperm concentration (43.8 +/- 35.4 vs. 57.8 +/- 45.6 mL/mL), lower total sperm count (184.4 +/- 158.0 vs. 225.4 +/- 277.5 mL/ejaculate), and reduced normal sperm morphology (27.6 +/- 12.5 vs. 30.9 +/- 13.1%) was evident in the testosterone-treated tall men. Although there was no difference in testicular volume and FSH between the groups, testosterone was lower in the testosterone-treated tall men (19.9 +/- 7.4 vs. 23.9 +/- 7.0 nmol/L). Statistical analysis of the subgroups of testosterone-treated tall men and control men without varicocele and cryptorchidism revealed no differences in any ejaculate parameter. The small difference in semen variables may be explained by a higher prevalence of varicocele and maldescended testes in the testosterone-treated tall men.

At a mean follow-up of 21 yr after high-dose androgen treatment, we conclude that fatherhood and semen quality in tall treated men are not affected. Serum testosterone levels, however, are reduced in androgen-treated men. Future research is required to determine whether declining testosterone levels may become clinically relevant for these men as they age.

Abstract
This article is part of a Special Issue “Puberty and Adolescence”. Puberty is a critical period for brain maturation that is highly dependent on gonadal sex hormones. Modifications in the gonadal steroid environment, via the use of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), have been shown to affect brain development and behavior. Studies in both humans and animal models indicate that AAS exposure during adolescence alters normal brain remodeling, including structural changes and neurotransmitter function. The most commonly reported behavioral effect is an increase in aggression. Evidence has been presented to identify factors that influence the effect of AAS on the expression of aggression. The chemical composition of the AAS plays a major role in determining whether aggression is displayed, with testosterone being the most effective. The hormonal context, the environmental context, physical provocation and the perceived threat during the social encounter have all been found to influence the expression of aggression and sexual behavior. All of these factors point toward an altered behavioral state that includes an increased readiness to respond to a social encounter with heightened vigilance and enhanced motivation. This AAS-induced state may be defined as emboldenment. The evidence suggests that the use of AAS during this critical period of development may increase the risk for maladaptive behaviors along with neurological disorders.

Hey, but you know about pct and liver protection…

And here’s the best part:

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.
Hervey GR, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Morgan DB, Jones PR, Chettle DR, Vartsky D.
Abstract

1. In a previous study of the effects of methandienone (Dianabol) on men undergoing athletic training, strength and performance increased, but not significantly more when the subjects were taking the drug than when they were taking placebo. The subjects did, however, gain more weight on the drug, with increases in total body potassium and muscle dimensions. It remained an open question whether the muscles had gained normal tissue or intracellular fluid. 2. In an attempt to distinguish between these possibilities the trial has been repeated, using as subjects seven male weight-lifters in regular training, and including measurements of total body nitrogen. As before, a dose of 100 mg of methandienone/day was given alternately with the placebo in a double-blind crossover experiment. The treatment periods lasted 6 weeks and were separated by an interval of 6 weeks. Body weight, potassium and nitrogen, muscle size, and leg performance and strength increased significantly during training on the drug, but not during the placebo period. 3. The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.

Despite the insistance of some disgruntled natties that dbol popping noobs who don’t know how to eat and train are turning into Ronnie Coleman overnight, this is not the case.

All dbol does is create a heightened anabolic environment through increased nitrogen retention among other things. If you have stalled and don’t know how to gain naturally, you will not be able to gain on steroids. You will just bloat up for a couple of weeks.

My Dad is a surgeon and last day I was reading his book it clearly said that AAS users have decreased risk of stroke and the fact that they get coronary heart disease and prostate cancer is not backed up by studies.But hey,you do get small balls. I took them for 3 weeks though and stopped them(I am 17) .If u want to take AAS take Proviron its pretty mild on HPTA and also has no effect on liver. It also increases FSH and sperm count. I would advise an intake of 100 mg once daily

[quote]MickeyGoesToHell wrote:
My Dad is a surgeon and last day I was reading his book it clearly said that AAS users have decreased risk of stroke and the fact that they get coronary heart disease and prostate cancer is not backed up by studies.But hey,you do get small balls. I took them for 3 weeks though and stopped them(I am 17) .If u want to take AAS take Proviron its pretty mild on HPTA and also has no effect on liver. It also increases FSH and sperm count. I would advise an intake of 100 mg once daily
[/quote]

what a ridiculous little dickhead you are.

[/quote]

Posted in the beginner’s forum:

Hey,I wanted to know at what bf% I am and am I going right?My stats are
Weight:85kg
Waist:33in
Height:175cm
Training:6 months
Arm:14in
Chest:45in
Shoulder:53in
Thigh:22
I also have gyno and am 17yo I can see my upper two abs clearly[/quote]

Seriously kid, why do you think you’re qualified to give advice to anyone?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

what a ridiculous little dickhead you are.[/quote]

Can you critique my proviron only cycle? Hahahaha

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

what a ridiculous little dickhead you are.[/quote]

Can you critique my proviron only cycle? Hahahaha[/quote]

yeah bro, I recommend taking 100mg proviron a day. I’m 17 and have been training for 6 months.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

Posted in the beginner’s forum:

Hey,I wanted to know at what bf% I am and am I going right?My stats are
Weight:85kg
Waist:33in
Height:175cm
Training:6 months
Arm:14in
Chest:45in
Shoulder:53in
Thigh:22
I also have gyno and am 17yo I can see my upper two abs clearly[/quote]

Seriously kid, why do you think you’re qualified to give advice to anyone?[/quote]

But hey, my dad is a surgeon!