Steroids at 17, Need Serious Help

well im turing 17 in june and well im tiny and my lifes going no where people beat me up all the time and push me around and i cant do shit ive wanted to take steroids for a long time i need to put on like 6 pounds in 2 months is that possible and FFS im not a troll just a pathetic kid going no where and wont go anywhere unless he bulks up

If I see you Im going to beat you up and push you around

I just don’t know where to start lol. Go read every sticky in the bodybuilding and beginner sections.

This is not the place for the answer you are looking for. And six pounds in two months is an odd choice but not something you need chemical enhancment to achieve.

Go through and read the stickies in the beginners section. Or any of the logs by people doing Rippatoes 5X5 workout. Read some of the Bulking articles in archives. You might also want to look at the now closed Physique Clinic for USCTrojan.

Secondly, bulking is easy. Eat. And before you answer, let finish the conversation that is soon to come up

You: But I eat a lot already and I’m
still small!
Me: You aren’t eating enough.
You: But I eat a lot already.
Me: Are you gaining weight?
You: No.
Me: You aren’t eating enough.

And you repeat the lines from the start until you get it. Seriously though, a lot of people have been where you are. I was 130lbs at 5’11 just 5 years back. And I hit 210lbs last May and I have yet to do a cycle. Nothing fantastic but I remember thinking “Man, if I can just get to 170lbs, I will be huge and happy”.

Life does indeed suck but steroids are not the answer you need.

This can’t be real! Lol! And if it is I’m very sorry.

-M

I believe you are for real, kid, and my advice is this: Listen to what MrZsasz just told you. If you want to get big, you should copy what the big guys are doing and eating (and not what steroids they are taking). There’s a guy on this site called Boxer666 who took steroids without first getting the basics down and he made NO change in his physique at all. You need to get the basics down before you will make any changes, and the basics are eating big and smart, and lifting big and smart.

Also, at 17, you are still in that developing area in which you can severely fuck up your endocrine system and be screwed up for life. Don’t be messing with this shit right now.

Luckily for you, you happen to have found the best place on the entire internet for figuring out how to excel. Stick around the beginners forum for now and you will really learn a lot.

Good luck, man. I hate fucking bullies and I hope that you do get huge and start pushing back. But what will happen is, if you do get huge, nobody will even think about pushing in the first place.

I pray this thread is a bad joke.

Either way, it’s got to be a troll.

World

World I disagree. Sounds more like a kid that makes multiple irrational decisions.

“someguy” At 17 y/o you are in no way physically ready for steroids. You need to listen to people and just eat. Even people on steroids dont grow in the gym. They do it in the kitchen.

You are thinking about heading down a road that could really mess up your body in ways you couldnt imagine. I suggest reading up on what could happen if you take steroids too young.

And dont think just because you take steroids you will all of a sudden be big. thats not the way it works.

bmc

This could be a troll but if you look at his post about low test levels, it could very well be on the up and up.

If it were a troll job, it’s not a very successful one. Especially since we all seem to be offering more than flaming which causes a troll’s heart to grow three times it’s size…

at your age you can get pretty big and strong if you lift and eat right, listen to these guys

Eat. Lift. Sleep.

You’ll make the gains. If you’re really concerned about you test levels, then see a Doctor.

Food is your friend.

[quote]someguy1234 wrote:
well im turing 17 in june and well im tiny and my lifes going no where people beat me up all the time and push me around and i cant do shit ive wanted to take steroids for a long time i need to put on like 6 pounds in 2 months is that possible and FFS im not a troll just a pathetic kid going no where and wont go anywhere unless he bulks up[/quote]

Read this:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2126987&pageNo=1#2135340

Alright bud… I’ll spell it out for you. Regardless of your test levels right now, DO NOT USE STEROIDS!!!

If anything, see your doctor again and discuss what sort of treatment is possible. Maybe your puberty is taking too long to really kick in. I know of several guys that didn’t see the insane testosterone spike until they were around 19. Just a thought.

Take the posters’ advice from above and do not use AAS yet. Eat, train, and sleep. Period.

World

Um, gear for 6lbs? Second um, with a proper nutritional, and training program you can easily put on 6lbs naturally. This website is a gold mine full of valuable information. Search around and learn.

You can put six pounds on your frame in a month just by eating lots of good food.

1. four eggs, sausages, bacon, and milk
  2. 8 oz meat and a potato or two and milk.
  3. 8 oz meat and some veggies and milk.
  4. 8 oz meat and some potato and milk.

Pick up a training routine from Thibideau and follow it religiously.

Guaranteed results.

eat, lift, take a boxing class, and then get some brass knuckles

[quote]edk3335 wrote:
eat, lift, take a boxing class, and then get some brass knuckles[/quote]

I’d recommend lacing your bones with adamantium too.

This is the most retarded post I ever seen

Kid, ever since I could remember I wanted to be big and strong like the guys in those magazines. When I was 12 years old I got a paper route, this was 1977, by the way, first thing I bought with my money, I sent for the “Charles Atlas” muscle building program. I went to the local drugstore and bought this vile puke tasting crap called weight on. I spent the next 8 years looking for that “magic bullet”. Spending my hard earned money on every gimmick ever created. What I finally realized is that hard work and good nutrition are the keystones to building a good physique. There are no good shortcuts.

What I could have done with information like you’re getting here. This website truly has everything you need to know. I know it seems like it’ll never happen for you, but if you start now, before you know it, you’ll be 19 with a build to die for, or if you do nothing, you’ll be 19 thinking only if i’d started when I was 17. Start now! Immerse yourself in it, enjoy the ride, and before you know it, you’ll like what you see.