Steroids as Contraceptives

If you google male contraceptives and testosterone you can find some info about male birth control pills. Apparently testosterone can work as a contraceptive by shutting down the production of FSH and thus “killing” the sperm count. However one article mentioned that making “the pill” effective for non-asian men required the addition of progestins. Now I don’t like the idea of me taking estrogen any more than the thought of my girlfriend taking them, I probably like it even less.

Is there any of the synthetic hormones out there that does an extra good job at making men infertile?

[quote]Theomacho wrote:
If you google male contraceptives and testosterone you can find some info about male birth control pills. Apparently testosterone can work as a contraceptive by shutting down the production of FSH and thus “killing” the sperm count. However one article mentioned that making “the pill” effective for non-asian men required the addition of progestins. Now I don’t like the idea of me taking estrogen any more than the thought of my girlfriend taking them, I probably like it even less.

Is there any of the synthetic hormones out there that does an extra good job at making men infertile?[/quote]

Nandrolone

I came inside my gf about 40 times in a month without her being on BC and no babies. WIN!

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I came inside my gf about 40 times in a month without her being on BC and no babies. WIN!
[/quote]
Lucky bastard! Two cycles ago I banged a chick once and got her preggo. And I was pretty well shut down…

Yeah, I know a guy who got his GF pregnant and he stayed on all the time.

I wouldn’t risk it lol

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
[/quote]

Does she want babies, or are you just a crazy risk taker?

Even though I would test myself to confirm infertility I’m thinking synthetic androgens are way to risky. Who knows maybe one day my sperm count temporarily increases because of other environmental factors and suddenly someone’s pregnant. Maybe I just have to fucking wait 'til there’s a better way, but I’m not going to like it any less.

Get your girl on the pill you pussy.

I also doubt the integrity of your find… I got my girlfriend pregnant half way through a 14 week cycle of deca and test so evidently its a shitty contraceptive. I don’t understand why you would over complicate things by looking into this when there are so many other working options out there.

[quote]pop-eye wrote:
Get your girl on the pill you pussy.

I also doubt the integrity of your find… I got my girlfriend pregnant half way through a 14 week cycle of deca and test so evidently its a shitty contraceptive. I don’t understand why you would over complicate things by looking into this when there are so many other working options out there. [/quote]

I’m no endocrinologist, but I have a firm opinion that “the pill” is shit. I want my girl off it, but the other current contraceptive methods doesn’t appeal to us.

If you use deca for long enough your sperm count will shut down, assuming its real deca of course. From what I understand, only the progestagenic steroids are the most effective as contraceptives.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Why does the thought of your woman taking E2 scare you, yet you are happy to take T?

BBB[/quote]

Because I think the effects of extra testosterone would be less damaging for me than extra estrogen for her.

Sorry to semi-hijack the thread. But what do you all feel is the reason that societally it is generally acceptable for young females to take supplementary hormones(such as birth control), while young males who are taking supplementary T are generally looked down upon by society?

They both have positive and negative side effects, but I have always been a little confused by the societal message that is sent.

Sorry for the double post :
Sorry to semi-hijack the thread. But what do you all feel is the reason that societally it is generally acceptable for young females to take supplementary hormones(such as birth control), while young males who are taking supplementary T are generally looked down upon by society?

They both have positive and negative side effects, but I have always been a little confused by the societal message that is sent.

[quote]thenewguy wrote:

[/quote]

It’s like all the other drugs; If you want it too much they make it illegal. We don’t see females going crazy taking dangerous amounts of estrogens. Estrogen is the alcoholic beverage of hormones. The market is big and the risks are acceptable. I really don’t know.

But what you say is true and it’s fucked up.

Put her on the pill and her boobies will get bigger!!!

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
Put her on the pill and her boobies will get bigger!!![/quote]

My girl got on the pill about 2 weeks ago, she already had natural C’s and they have already gotten bigger and fuller. Love.

As for the above question, I guess I’m just a risk taker. Neither of us want kids. I did it the first time when we were both really high and was just too high to pull out haha. After that when I was about to get off she would scream “cum in my pussy baby!”, Obviously I’m not going to say no to that haha!

People have knocked girls up after being on for a long ass time. It may or may not reduce the frequency.

Sperm production does not always stop due to AAS use.

Get her on the pill.

Or use a condom.

Or if you are really set on no kids like I am, you could use steroids, wear a condom, and make sure your girl is on the pill. haha

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
People have knocked girls up after being on for a long ass time. It may or may not reduce the frequency.

Sperm production does not always stop due to AAS use.

Get her on the pill.

Or use a condom.

Or if you are really set on no kids like I am, you could use steroids, wear a condom, and make sure your girl is on the pill. haha[/quote]

Since I want to be able to both enjoy sex and my GF; A vasectomy is more appealing than that those three together.

Well, I was using steroids anyway, and she was already on the pill, but I am paranoid as fuck, so I worried about her forgetting, so I wear a condom too.

Why not just have her take the pill? Its safe and effective