T Nation

Steroids Are Not Drugs

Hi,

I didn’t want to put this into the steroids section as I am not adding anything to the steroid knowledge bank of that very good section of these forums.

I am not cool with people writing comments saying “oh I’m so high on MJ” or “I just did a line of coke” or “wuhuu that is good shit right there and I like totally agree about your cycle bro”.

I mean wtf? Steroids are not feel-good drugs. They don’t make you high and they certainly are not good in conjunction with coke, amfetamine, mj or what have you.

Steroids are performance enhancers. Body boosters. Buff ups. Yes.

But they are not some part of the multi-pharma puzzle that some would make it seem.

“Keep it cute and cuddly” like the penguins in the film Mdagascar would say. How does it add to the wholesome image of steroids already if the “roid-headz” (intentionally abusive word) act like monkeys and see it as some fucking bravado to tell whoever and his grandmother what they are currently ingesting or tripping on?

Steroids are good for you! Steroids are healthy! Steroids are fun and help your athletic goals!

But they are not drugs. Keep it cute. Keep it cuddly.

funmetal

Umm…if you say so.

They are drugs. But definitely not in the same class as coke etc.

Check out this:

Apparently, caffeine is worse than THC (Cannabis).

do you even know what the definition of a drug is?

steroids are chemicals that alters how your body functions aka a drug. like any drug there are positive and negative side effects.

They may not make you feel good “I’ll take your word on that”. They do however make you feel powerful and make you powerful. They also have a multitude of side effects that can fuck you up real good. That makes them a DRUG!!

You obviously are having a case of “roid rage.”

What in the name of shit are you talking about?

?

[quote]streamline wrote:
They may not make you feel good “I’ll take your word on that”. They do however make you feel powerful and make you powerful. They also have a multitude of side effects that can fuck you up real good. That makes them a DRUG!![/quote]

Well-put. I support someone’s decision to use if they’re smart about it and have done their homework. but they’re definitely drugs. And powerful ones that can fuck you up REAL good.

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Hi,

I didn’t want to put this into the steroids section as I am not adding anything to the steroid knowledge bank of that very good section of these forums.

I am not cool with people writing comments saying “oh I’m so high on MJ” or “I just did a line of coke” or “wuhuu that is good shit right there and I like totally agree about your cycle bro”.

I mean wtf? Steroids are not feel-good drugs. They don’t make you high and they certainly are not good in conjunction with coke, amfetamine, mj or what have you.

Steroids are performance enhancers. Body boosters. Buff ups. Yes.

But they are not some part of the multi-pharma puzzle that some would make it seem.

“Keep it cute and cuddly” like the penguins in the film Mdagascar would say. How does it add to the wholesome image of steroids already if the “roid-headz” (intentionally abusive word) act like monkeys and see it as some fucking bravado to tell whoever and his grandmother what they are currently ingesting or tripping on?

Steroids are good for you! Steroids are healthy! Steroids are fun and help your athletic goals!

But they are not drugs. Keep it cute. Keep it cuddly.

funmetal[/quote]

Did you really just quote animated penguins in support of your argument? And what the hell does that quote have to do with anything you’re talking about?

Steroids can be bad depending on how you use them. Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

[quote]hunterthompson wrote:
do you even know what the definition of a drug is?

steroids are chemicals that alters how your body functions aka a drug. like any drug there are positive and negative side effects.

[/quote]

Exactly. glad someone already posted it so i dont have to.

OP, steroids are not narcotics. But–newsflash–they’re still drugs.

Sounds like the ramblings of a tweeker to me.

I think you have a point. People are treating steroids like its an outbreak on society like heroin or cocaine a couple of decades ago. I dont care if someone does steroids, its not my preference, but I certainly dont feel like they are drugs and should have congress going crazy and trying to stop the “epidemic”.

Correction they are drugs, but I do not feel like they should take the same wrap as other things.

wuhuu that is good shit right there and I like totally agree about your cycle bro, haha, I’m so high on MJ.

I just did a line of coke.

Marijuanan is a Leaf or flower:)

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Marijuanan is a Leaf or flower:)[/quote]

But THC is a drug. You don’t smoke Cannabis, you inhale THC.

Steroids do make you feel good. They make you feel super confident and at times omnipotent.

Have you ever tried roids?

Even on light dose dbol you will get a little bit cocky, especially if it’s your first time.

You know what they say about d-bol, A bottle a day keeps the doctor away.