Steroids and The Law

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:
Bigger fish to fry[/quote]

Parents dropping thier kids off at school?

V[/quote]

The deserve it. It is a NO PARKING ZONE!

All good points, i know about the laws in the U.K but was just wonderin about the U.S.

http://www.steroidreport.com/2010/11/17/video-hofstra-steroid-use-symposium/

I can’t find the entire video and haven’t watched the whole thing but it was hosted by a law school and probably talks some about the law/enforcement. Rick Collins is considered the legal authority in American on steroids, and is called the steroid lawyer.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Steroids are illegal obviously but why it is so overlooked by the law? If the law isn’t enforced then what’s the point? Why not just sell them legitimately through pharmacies and get rid of underground dealing and dangerous home brews? Why arn’t the entire Mr O cast in jail?[/quote]

Didn’t Dennis James get some attention from law enforcement a few years back?[/quote]

I wanna say I recall Vic Martinez getting busted by an undercover cop a few years back.

I could be wrong

Anyone else remember hearing something about that?

[quote]TommyGunz32 wrote:

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Steroids are illegal obviously but why it is so overlooked by the law? If the law isn’t enforced then what’s the point? Why not just sell them legitimately through pharmacies and get rid of underground dealing and dangerous home brews? Why arn’t the entire Mr O cast in jail?[/quote]

Didn’t Dennis James get some attention from law enforcement a few years back?[/quote]

I wanna say I recall Vic Martinez getting busted by an undercover cop a few years back.

I could be wrong

Anyone else remember hearing something about that?
[/quote]

Pretty sure he was on the list of clients found in the Signature Pharmacy raid in Orlando, Fl.

There is too much more concerning items on the agenda of our law enforcement. I really dont think any of these laws will truly be enforced. At least in the U.S