Steroids and the Law!

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Makavali wrote:
That’s not what happened at band camp. You’re supposed to continue the story. Sheesh, now we have to start again.

Once upon a time in a nursery rhyme…

I just sold some protein powder to this girl, man she was fine…

(seriously)

DG[/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
That’s not what happened at band camp. You’re supposed to continue the story. Sheesh, now we have to start again.

Once upon a time in a nursery rhyme…[/quote]

I keastered a lemon and a lime
pooped it out,whiped off the rinde.

made lemonade and had a wonderful time

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Once upon a time in a nursery rhyme…

I just sold some protein powder to this girl, man she was fine…

(seriously)

DG

Pics or it didn’t happen.[/quote]

Well I will see if I can get the video from my store…but you know what… its too much work so just use your imagination.

5’5" 125lbs tan, brown curly hair with light blonde sun streaks, brown eyes, perfect smile, probably 34C, 24, 30 or so if my eye measurments were correct. jean skirt, sandals, long sleeve low cut white top. I’d guess they were real, but I could be wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DG

I gotta tell you - i could never tell you what someone was wearing just like that. It never makes it into my conciousness!

B

[quote] Brook wrote:
I gotta tell you - i could never tell you what someone was wearing just like that. It never makes it into my conciousness!

B[/quote]

I usually picture women naked, and guys with extra clothing.

Your all fucking wrong! proper creatine administration is by the anal passage. Naturally the ass absorbs the creatine, resulting in the God-like “Swole” effect, consequently spiking natural test levels to 10,motherfucking000 ng/dl of urine. While all this occuring, merry fat midgets prance around dancing to Manu Chao wearing pink tuxedos holding yellow umbrellas.

When this occurs all hell breaks loose in the gym. “Indestructible” by Disturbed starts playing out of nowhere and the trainer that has administered creatine via the ass reaches his Limit Break. When this moment occurs, the heavens part, the dragon king Bahamut unleashes Gigas flare, Alexander the only machine created by God fires all his equipped cannons, and the trainer with an asshole packed with creatine unleashes a fury unparralled not even by the mightiest of mighty stacks.

None other than the: Vapor, NO-XPLODE, Nitrix, Gaykic, and ground monkey feces extract. End of clenbuterol and 600mg of caffeine powered rant.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Your all fucking wrong! proper creatine administration is by the anal passage. Naturally the ass absorbs the creatine, resulting in the God-like “Swole” effect, consequently spiking natural test levels to 10,motherfucking000 ng/dl of urine. While all this occuring, merry fat midgets prance around dancing to Manu Chao wearing pink tuxedos holding yellow umbrellas.

When this occurs all hell breaks loose in the gym. “Indestructible” by Disturbed starts playing out of nowhere and the trainer that has administered creatine via the ass reaches his Limit Break. When this moment occurs, the heavens part, the dragon king Bahamut unleashes Gigas flare, Alexander the only machine created by God fires all his equipped cannons, and the trainer with an asshole packed with creatine unleashes a fury unparralled not even by the mightiest of mighty stacks.

None other than the: Vapor, NO-XPLODE, Nitrix, Gaykic, and ground monkey feces extract. End of clenbuterol and 600mg of caffeine powered rant.[/quote]

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:

None other than the: Vapor, NO-XPLODE, Nitrix, Gaykic, and ground monkey feces extract. End of clenbuterol and 600mg of caffeine powered rant.[/quote]

Test levels OVER 9000!!!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Brook wrote:

B

I usually picture women naked, and guys with extra clothing.[/quote]

Do her in the butt!!!

fuk it