T Nation

Steroids and the Law!

I was thinking we could start a thread about the law on steroids and importing steroids from online shops and underground stores, anyone want to comment?

I believe the less these things are spoken about in forums, the better off the community is as a whole. We already have targets on our backs.

A disscusion such as this would be equivalent to and, quite frankly, no more productive than a group of teenagers griping about how unfair their parents rules are.

If you want to make a difference, write your state representatives or start a group advocating the reformation of steroid laws.

[quote]W.H.B. wrote:
I believe the less these things are spoken about in forums, the better off the community is as a whole. We already have targets on our backs.

A disscusion such as this would be equivalent to and, quite frankly, no more productive than a group of teenagers griping about how unfair their parents rules are.

If you want to make a difference, write your state representatives or start a group advocating the reformation of steroid laws.[/quote]

honestly writting right now with the stigma there is will do little but piss off the reps and bring attention to yourself.

I vote for keeping your mouth shut and deal with the hand you are dealt with.

Its not such an issue is it? I mean, its quite easy to get ur hands on roids in the US isnt it? Was quite flooded at gyms when I lived in Cali.

Then I moved back to Europe, and it took me a little time to find dealers, but once I did I found a handful. But here it is legal to have up to 60 vials for ur own consumption, which is more than I think I will ever have my hands on :slight_smile:

Also, max penalty for dealing uses doses to people here is 6 months of prison, which usually u dont have to serve.

Max penalty for smuggling more than 3 months supply of steroids here is 2 years as well.

So its generally a little less strict here, but then again, have u ever heard of anyone gotten caught for roids in ur community? ;O

[quote]dicord wrote:
Its not such an issue is it? I mean, its quite easy to get ur hands on roids in the US isnt it? Was quite flooded at gyms when I lived in Cali.

Then I moved back to Europe, and it took me a little time to find dealers, but once I did I found a handful. But here it is legal to have up to 60 vials for ur own consumption, which is more than I think I will ever have my hands on :slight_smile:

Also, max penalty for dealing uses doses to people here is 6 months of prison, which usually u dont have to serve.

Max penalty for smuggling more than 3 months supply of steroids here is 2 years as well.

So its generally a little less strict here, but then again, have u ever heard of anyone gotten caught for roids in ur community? ;O[/quote]

please read every post in this thread, and stop this wonderful potential clusterfuck of a thread.

This guy is a known troll /thread.

DG

am just wondering becouse i have a online source that is an underground shop and ships small pakages to keep quite and is the 3 months worth of ordering in 1 order or cud you order 3months worth every other day?

You are either:

A) On drugs or pissed(alcohol).

B) A weird troll who is lonely

c) The stupidest, dumbest motherfucker to ever be graced with motor skills.

I vote for ‘C’

Brook

A its defo A

any help?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It bothers me a little bit that you us ‘am’ instead of ‘I’m’. Are you aware that you don’t know how to speak english?

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
am just wondering becouse i have a online source that is an underground shop and ships small pakages to keep quite and is the 3 months worth of ordering in 1 order or cud you order 3months worth every other day?[/quote]

Nobody spells that bad. Them’s trollin’ words!

who gives a fuk realy

This one time, at band camp…

while were at why not post sources eh boys?! suck em fucker

That’s not what happened at band camp. You’re supposed to continue the story. Sheesh, now we have to start again.

Once upon a time in a nursery rhyme…

[quote]Makavali wrote:
That’s not what happened at band camp. You’re supposed to continue the story. Sheesh, now we have to start again.

Once upon a time in a nursery rhyme…[/quote]

I just sold some protein powder to this girl, man she was fine…

(seriously)

DG

[quote]Makavali wrote:
This one time, at band camp…[/quote]

You stuck some steroids in your ass, we know.

j/k broski.

[quote]elano wrote:
Makavali wrote:
This one time, at band camp…

You stuck some steroids in your ass, we know.

j/k broski.[/quote]

I wonder if that would bypass the liver.