T Nation

Steroids and Sex

After so many years of lifting weights, I am curious to use gear; mostly to see what I can do on them and how I look on them.

My wife on the other hand has some misgivings about me doing them, and I would never do something like that behind her back.

Anywho…

Last night we were talking about this issue with a mutual friend.

Well they both were telling me that if I do them, not only will my libido go to shit, but they are under the impression that they make your main tool in yer tool box…smaller.

Doing a search for it I came up with the following for what it’s worth:
http://www.4-men.org/penis-size/steroid-use.html

Which might be total bullshit for all I know ( I will admit that I don’t know too much about gear so don’t crucify me.)

So I told the both of them that I know a webboard that guys post on that know a lot of stuff about gear. But these two ladies seemed to think that if juice did kill your libido or make your cock smaller that no one here would actually admit it.

So users, could you give me your honest answers on this?

Read the newbie thread, before you say anything else that will further embarass you. It’s there for a reason.

I didn’t open the link you posted so I don’t know what it says but do you seriously think any man in the entire world would take something that will shrink your dick just for the sake of better body composition?? Get serious

um more testosterone coursing through your veins = libido through the roof.

really think about this…how could you shrink your dick? On AAs you will experience HPTA shutdown because of the exo-test coming in the body senses it doesnt need to produce any therefore your balls will shrink to some extent, this can be combated with the use of HCG

[quote]Game_over wrote:
um more testosterone coursing through your veins = libido through the roof.

really think about this…how could you shrink your dick? On AAs you will experience HPTA shutdown because of the exo-test coming in the body senses it doesnt need to produce any therefore your balls will shrink to some extent, this can be combated with the use of HCG[/quote]

I guarentee that your explanation went way over his head. lol

[quote]Game_over wrote:
um more testosterone coursing through your veins = libido through the roof.

really think about this…how could you shrink your dick? On AAs you will experience HPTA shutdown because of the exo-test coming in the body senses it doesnt need to produce any therefore your balls will shrink to some extent, this can be combated with the use of HCG[/quote]

And even if one’s balls do shrink, it’s temporary. They go back to their original size after one stops using them.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My husband has been on for three years. His libido is through the roof. I can’t keep up. He has never felt better. No shrinkage problems whatsoever. I can’t say enough good things about his being on gear.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I guarentee that your explanation went way over his head. lol [/quote]

Well i through in the abbreviations that way he’d be forced to look them up and in the process be learning! yay! lol more than one way to skin a cat :wink:

[quote]Game_over wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I guarentee that your explanation went way over his head. lol

Well i through in the abbreviations that way he’d be forced to look them up and in the process be learning! yay! lol more than one way to skin a cat ;)[/quote]

You have more faith in the brainwashed public than I do… that’s for sure lol

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Game_over wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I guarentee that your explanation went way over his head. lol

Well i through in the abbreviations that way he’d be forced to look them up and in the process be learning! yay! lol more than one way to skin a cat :wink:

You have more faith in the brainwashed public than I do… that’s for sure lol [/quote]

There’s no point in flaming the OP. He admits in his thread that he knows very little about steroids.

You need to sit down, close your mouth, and try not to make a habit of showing your ass like this when there is absolutely no need for it.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
um more testosterone coursing through your veins = libido through the roof.

really think about this…how could you shrink your dick? On AAs you will experience HPTA shutdown because of the exo-test coming in the body senses it doesnt need to produce any therefore your balls will shrink to some extent, this can be combated with the use of HCG[/quote]

I havent read the other responces yet so if I am repeating something im sorry

the shutdown and the balls shrinking is only a temp problem also.
they come back eventually.

see when you have too much hormones coming from an outside source your body stops making its on because it wants to stay at a normal level.
thats why the balls shrink because thats where the test is made.

when you stop it all comes back after a little bit of time.

steroids shouldnt be taken to “see what you look like on them” they should be researched and I promise you can find a whole lot of other reasons why you personally should take them.

and if you shouldnt then you will find just as many reasons not to.
its a personal choice and not everyone can or should be taking gear.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I guarentee that your explanation went way over his head. lol [/quote]

Actually for what it’s worth I actually work in the bio-tech field so I can follow biochemisty, but am not an MD.

I will take a wild guess that you are probably not married or have been in any adult, long term relationships for that matter. Because if you did, you would know how it is with women and their friends when something like this comes up. What “they” say often becomes perception, which in turn becomes reality.

I would like to hear both anecdotal and scientific evidence about this issue. Admittedly the dick shrinkage thing did sound ridiculous to me, but “they” say otherwise.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No, the penis doesn’t shrink. There’s no substance on the planet that will increase or decrease the size of the penis.

And with most AAS, libido will skyrocket.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Game_over wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I guarentee that your explanation went way over his head. lol

Well i through in the abbreviations that way he’d be forced to look them up and in the process be learning! yay! lol more than one way to skin a cat :wink:

You have more faith in the brainwashed public than I do… that’s for sure lol

There’s no point in flaming the OP. He admits in his thread that he knows very little about steroids.

You need to sit down, close your mouth, and try not to make a habit of showing your ass like this when there is absolutely no need for it.

[/quote]

Alright. Poor judgement on my part.

[quote]phil_leotardo wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I guarentee that your explanation went way over his head. lol

Actually for what it’s worth I actually work in the bio-tech field so I can follow biochemisty, but am not an MD.

I will take a wild guess that you are probably not married or have been in any adult, long term relationships for that matter. Because if you did, you would know how it is with women and their friends when something like this comes up. What “they” say often becomes perception, which in turn becomes reality.

[/quote]

I apologize if my posts offended you in any way. I did not mean to insult your intelligence, but I’m sorry if I did. I understand that you’re trying to correct “their” reality by coming here and asking those questions. The only reason I said what I did is because all of the information you need is available in previous posts and articles on this website.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
phil_leotardo wrote:
I would like to hear both anecdotal and scientific evidence about this issue.

You already have. How much more would it take to convince you?[/quote]

Actually I never believed either of them to be true, from a gut scientific point of view. I can’t see how taking exogenous testosterone could decrease the sex drive or make your penis smaller.

Evidently though there is a conception out there that both of those things are true.

Like any other claim to knowledge it’s either true or false and could be proved to be with empirical data based on studies, in the same manner that the FDA does with any other drug to prove drug side effects and instances of reported side effects.

Since there probably aren’t any of these trials because the drugs are illegal I will just have to present my wife with arguments and anecdotal evidence. I was even going to send a few people to this thread.

I also find it hard to believe that I am the only person who is married and or in a serious relationship who has this problem.

Oh yeah, she is also worried about me turning into a wife beater filled with roid rage,lol.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I apologize if my posts offended you in any way. I did not mean to insult your intelligence, but I’m sorry if I did. I understand that you’re trying to correct “their” reality by coming here and asking those questions. The only reason I said what I did is because all of the information you need is available in previous posts and articles on this website.

[/quote]

That’s true, but if any other men are in my predicament, they could find answers right here in this thread.

know how you can stop from becoming a wife beating person wth roid rage.
dont beat your wife.
steroids wont change who you are.
if you beat her already or you come close then yes its possible you will give her the hot 4 one day.
its not the gear that will do that,now real world problems are blood pressure may slightly be affected depending on what compound you use,you may be more irratable ect but that all is controled by the user and not the drug.

[quote]phil_leotardo wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
phil_leotardo wrote:
I would like to hear both anecdotal and scientific evidence about this issue.

You already have. How much more would it take to convince you?

Actually I never believed either of them to be true, from a gut scientific point of view. I can’t see how taking exogenous testosterone could decrease the sex drive or make your penis smaller.

Evidently though there is a conception out there that both of those things are true.

Like any other claim to knowledge it’s either true or false and could be proved to be with empirical data based on studies, in the same manner that the FDA does with any other drug to prove drug side effects and instances of reported side effects.

Since there probably aren’t any of these trials because the drugs are illegal I will just have to present my wife with arguments and anecdotal evidence. I was even going to send a few people to this thread.

I also find it hard to believe that I am the only person who is married and or in a serious relationship who has this problem.

Oh yeah, she is also worried about me turning into a wife beater filled with roid rage,lol.

[/quote]

Oi… Is Bigger, Stronger, Faster* playing near you? For your own research sake, you can buy Anabolics '07, written By William Llewellyn. That book does a good job on explaining things.