steroids and mind altering effects...

Bosshog-I’ll list mine now
5 Tron from the crazy real world says “hey man…i had sex with katie too” tied with “katie got some big old tatties” and then he does that laugh
4 Crazy real world where that girl says that she doesn’t like the way the kids dad is looking at her and then the dad asks how he’s looking at her and then Tron in the background goes “look he’s doin it”
Oh and the banana cognac biotch is a good one too
Oh and when Tron is making the drinks in that episode, throwing liquir in it and cigarettes and the white guy says something to him about stopping it and Tron goes off and says “get out of my face nigga” but the funny part comes after he says that and then his eyes light up and he starts going back to the blending
3 R-kelly skit where he does I want to piss on you and give me some poop poop, give me some pp
2 When Rick James gets his head slapped against the bar just after he does the five finger joke
1 Dave dresses up like master yoda and they like make fun of the whole catholic priest thing but instead it’s with jedi knights and the reporter asks yoda about the molestations and he says something like “have sex with little boys, yoda did not” “Out I am bitch” and then he disappears in cloud of smoke.

ya u r right man, i have studied that in biology, but one thing you should put in consideriation that this feeling of wellbeing and alertness will soon be turned up side down when you discontinue the use of testosterone because your tests are no more producing testosterone, due to the fact that it got used to exogeneous type and this sudden decline of testosterone will contribute to depression and the oppossite symptoms that u may be experiencing now.

Uh ok but isn’t that why we use clomid and other things to stimulate our own test after a cycle? Dont really see your point