T Nation

Steroids and Legal Problems

Now, to start this thread off. I’m just curious of what happens if you’re caught. Normal jailtimes/fines/seizures/whatever. Personal stories, and actual data are all welcome.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
Now, to start this thread off. I’m just curious of what happens if you’re caught. Normal jailtimes/fines/seizures/whatever. Personal stories, and actual data are all welcome. [/quote]

It mainly depends on if you are distributing them or if you are simply caught with a schedule III substance without a prescription. They’ll go under 2 different categories and I’m sure any prior arrests will weigh in.

You can read many of the stories at www.steroid.com/sitenews/

A man recently was arrested for distributing and received over 4 years (51 months to be exact.) He had priors though, and that possibly lead to the high sentence.

The amount that one has on hand to do a cycle is boiled down to doses and tablet counts. The number always exceeds the limit that is considered to be an amount for trafficking, even though it is only enough gear for one cycle. So that is the way that it is.

hCG is also explicitly considered to be an anabolic steroid in the application of the laws regs and prosecution.

Blacksnake has put forth a tremendous effort to document various stories and arrests in this thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1792089

Cool, excellent stuff. Thanks guys.