Steroids and Injury Recovery

Hello,

I had knee surgery for a discoid menicus almost 4 months ago
I went to the physio 2 days post op and have worked hard every few days to get my range of motion and strength back and it just hasn’t recovered the best.

I’m 5 10" and play basketball, before surgery I could easily dunk a basketball, my 1RM squat was 165kg and I’m no stranger to the weight room.

Right now I’m squating 60kgx1 and that is really hard to get up, I struggle with body weight lunges and it swells up really easily and I find it hard to even run 1 mile.

Can anything in the steroids or HGH help me with my recovery and/or getting my athletiscism back?

[quote]louispilgrim wrote:
Hello,

I had knee surgery for a discoid menicus almost 4 months ago
I went to the physio 2 days post op and have worked hard every few days to get my range of motion and strength back and it just hasn’t recovered the best.

I’m 5 10" and play basketball, before surgery I could easily dunk a basketball, my 1RM squat was 165kg and I’m no stranger to the weight room.

Right now I’m squating 60kgx1 and that is really hard to get up, I struggle with body weight lunges and it swells up really easily and I find it hard to even run 1 mile.

Can anything in the steroids or HGH help me with my recovery and/or getting my athletiscism back?[/quote]

To me, it sounds like you or most proabably you PT fucked up the rehab. Sure, Nandrolone and HGH will help, but if you continue with the same PT, nothing will help.