Steroids and Info about PCT

I have used trenh 300mg pre week and testosterone E 500mg per week for 5 weeks with no pct 1 year ago .I have low sex drive and weak erections ,difficulty losing fat, depressed all d time after tht cycle .T level is 469ng/dl and doctors say it is normal but it doesn’t seems normal to me.

pls reply if anybody have answer of my query . m 23 year old

AS A FELLOW INDIAN, IM GONNA TELL YOU 2 THINGS-

1. NEVER use your real name on a forum like this. Steroids are illegal, try and stay under the radar if you want to have a job and life outside of jail.

2. As the owner of 2 small scale fitness businesses in India, i can tell you this.

THE INDUSTRY IS BULLSHIT.

The media portrays what they need to portray and mislead youth. 85% of trainers in india have not even completed schooling, and 94% of them have no certification or qualification to train others. They got mediocre results using broscience.

OUT OF the 6% that are qualified, only half of them actually follow a scientific approach to fitness, and keep up with the latest research and scientific breakthroughs in the field.

i cant blame you for trying to build a good physique, but next time, dont follow your friends, indian trainers, media, or some online “Guru” when it comes to steroids.

Go to a proper damn prep coach (there are only 4 prep coaches that i trust in india).

As for your query, go see an endocrinologist.

Inbox me and i’ll connect you with someone that will be able to help you

Please see this info about PCT: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

Many suggested PCT methods are not good.

You can try this to get fixed:
https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/hpta_restart_for_trt_guys_with_application_to_gear_and_pct

In this forum: https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

Please read these stickies:

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones