Steroids and Head Size

Is is just me or do guys heads get bigger while taking steroids. I notice two guys in my gym who are on them and there heads look big. Maybe it’s growth hormone?

right that would be growth hormone, gear alone will not cause mellon swellage.

DezZ

No. The skull cannot grow, as the sutures fuse at a very early age

It is probably water retention, and fat retention you are seeing.

With Gh, the jaw can grow, and the lips and toungue can protrude more.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
No. The skull cannot grow, as the sutures fuse at a very early age

It is probably water retention, and fat retention you are seeing.

With Gh, the jaw can grow, and the lips and toungue can protrude more.[/quote]

Enter Jay Cutler.

D

Heads can swell due to water retention also. Think Anadrol, moonface.

I thought it was the GH that caused Barry Bond’s head to swell two hat sizes, even accounting for having shaved his head which should have shrunk his cap size by one???

I think steroids definately does something irreversible to your face - it gets more masculine. Just look at female bodybuilders who have been on large doses of AAS.

[quote]eraserhead wrote:
I think steroids definately does something irreversible to your face - it gets more masculine. Just look at female bodybuilders who have been on large doses of AAS. [/quote]

The facial muscles inlarge over time. that is it. They will hypertrophy if you stop training and doing steroids.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:
I think steroids definately does something irreversible to your face - it gets more masculine. Just look at female bodybuilders who have been on large doses of AAS.

The facial muscles inlarge over time. that is it. They will hypertrophy if you stop training and doing steroids.[/quote]

You mean atrophy, don’t you?

I’m sure he does.

Anyone ever get a pump in jaw muscles from chewing down alot of food?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
WideGuy wrote:
I’m sure he does.

Anyone ever get a pump in jaw muscles from chewing down alot of food?

Yes, from a big steak![/quote]

Stick about 5 pieces of sugar-free bubblicious gum in your mouth and your jaw will be so sore the next day you’ll swear you got kicked in the face.

Try eating 2 xzyience bars in a row. No I didn’t pay full price, btw they taste ok.