Steroids and Acne

Hi everyone!
first of all im not here to read you talking shit to me, im here for advice because I like this site.

So ive been thinking of starting my first cycle(im 18) but i have acne problems- ive had them for 5 years.at first it wasnt that much but with time it got worse because i had some fucked up things happen to me in my life so the stress got to me and had worsen it.since then its goten better and worse a few times, ive even tried antibiotics a few times and it did clear me up but when you get off of it the acne comes back and i would use it again, but it fucked up my stomach and i dont want to risk further damages.

So the acne isnt THAT bad( at least doctors tell me this while still just giving me fucking stuff to put on my face and back instead of looking for the problem inside) but it isnt a light form either.
Ive been training for 2 years in the gym and before that at home.

So because of my fear of acne getting worse and me fuxking up my hormones my friend tells me to do orals(no anals :wink: ) only(dianabol.
So i want to get your advice/opinions on this.
Thanks

You can look at it two ways. You got acne anyway so go ahead and do it. I don’t know if it will get worse but it can’t help. You will be bigger and that is important to your self image.

Alternatively deal with skin issues and when it clears up in your 20s (assuming something more serious not going on) evaluate a cycle then.

I can’t give any advice on the right gear (is that still a term?) selection. It’s been 25 years since I’ve been around that stuff.

I’d vote for second option - but it’s not a democracy, you get the only vote. Waiting lets you build a solid base and deal with skin issues. Good luck.

One other thing that you should consider is that acne medicines can really mess with your mental health up to suicidal thoughts. You should look at potential mood/emotional interactions with whatever cycle you consider. The discussion here on first cycles helpfully points that out. I hope you have read it. Really solid advice in that first post.

Steroids at 18 years old is generally a terrible idea, combined with acne issues it sounds like a recipe for disaster.

If that pic is of you then it looks like you are in good shape so i would look at it like this - continue training as you are, make more progress and with time the acne will clear up. Then, when you are older you might went to consider AAS. It might be that in 3+ years the gym is not a priority for you anymore, in which case it would be a real shame to take on such a risk for a short lived hobby.

Alternatively you choose to use AAS now and potentially cause yourself some serious harm that you might struggle to recover from.

[quote]don4o wrote:

first of all im not here to read you talking shit to me, im here for advice because I like this site.

[/quote]

fuck off.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]don4o wrote:

[/quote]

fuck off.
[/quote]

LOL!

i love these ultimatums that people post, thinking that makes them look tough or something…

just as good as the people that ask for advice and then argue about the responses…

FYI,

high estrogen can exacerbate acne.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]don4o wrote:

[/quote]

fuck off.
[/quote]

LOL!

i love these ultimatums that people post, thinking that makes them look tough or something…

just as good as the people that ask for advice and then argue about the responses…[/quote]

yeah me too. Like you’re going to get a lot of positive response if your first sentence has a load of attitude

Acne? You wanna see real acne on a user where antibiotics don’t even work?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

oh my god! How did I miss that thread!

That guy was all fucked up. I remember his other threads.

Sad thing is he’s still probably running like 2g of gear

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Sad thing is he’s still probably running like 2g of gear[/quote]

Yup. But it always starts with the small doses. Like that Guns and Roses song.

But whatever… YOLO!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Sad thing is he’s still probably running like 2g of gear[/quote]

He made a bunch of threads and then just argued with everyone on why he wasn’t going to stop gear lol. Wonder if the dudes dead yet?

I don’t even want to say anything bad about that guy, because he very clearly needs serious psychiatric intervention. On top of his psychiatric issues, surely exacerbated by his low t, he likely broke his fucking mind jumping from low T all his goddamn life to 2 grams of gear a week, and extra test prop for sex enhancement! He’s never had normalized hormones his entire life, he probably wasn’t even psychologically capable of quitting once he started. That poor fucking idiot may very well have killed himself just by making the decision to dive deep into drugs like that.

his story should serve as a cautionary tale…

Like that guys topic there is Jared Leto’s final scene in Requiem for a Dream if it was about steroids instead of street drugs