Steroids After Surgery

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
robbiminator wrote:
Thank you all for your input. So, Deca and Equipoise would be a good combination for rehab? He’s really not concerned with getting his size and strength back at the mo, he’s still undergoing intense physio, too.
Rob

Actually if he’s after what you just said, then eq, low test, and HGH like I said, and plan on using myself, would literally kick fucking ass for helping him ramp up his own bodys regenerative abilities like no other combo for simplicity and effectiveness.

Other than that, obviously FG’s idea is fantastic, if not a bit out of reach for most.

ToneBone[/quote]

it’s a little extreme in terms of cost so it’s probably not an option unless you are a high roller, steroid dealer, or a pro athlete.

it can be scaled down a little.

also, something nobody has mentioned is that there is no reason you couldn’t run a lower dose of DECA and EQ with a low dose of TEST…say:

150mg/w test cyp
400mg/w EQ
200mg/w Deca

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
robbiminator wrote:
Thank you all for your input. So, Deca and Equipoise would be a good combination for rehab? He’s really not concerned with getting his size and strength back at the mo, he’s still undergoing intense physio, too.
Rob

Actually if he’s after what you just said, then eq, low test, and HGH like I said, and plan on using myself, would literally kick fucking ass for helping him ramp up his own bodys regenerative abilities like no other combo for simplicity and effectiveness.

Other than that, obviously FG’s idea is fantastic, if not a bit out of reach for most.

ToneBone

it’s a little extreme in terms of cost so it’s probably not an option unless you are a high roller, steroid dealer, or a pro athlete.

it can be scaled down a little.

also, something nobody has mentioned is that there is no reason you couldn’t run a lower dose of DECA and EQ with a low dose of TEST…say:

150mg/w test cyp
400mg/w EQ
200mg/w Deca[/quote]

Excellent FG.

To summarize what the best look like from the thread for everyone, in my opinion, which you can take for what it’s worth, lol.

Economy Plan: 150/w test cyp, 400/w EQ, 200/w Deca.

Middle road: 200/w test cyp/enth, 400/w EQ, 4iu/day HGH.

Super Duper:

W 1-26 HGH 4-6iu ED split am/pwo (5 on 2 off)
W 1-3 IGF-1 40mcg PWO only
W 1-8 Deca 400mg/w
W 1-8 Test Cyp 150mg/w
W 4-10 Proviron 50mg ED
W 9-20 Test Cyp 400mg/w
W 9-20 Primo 600mg/w
W 21-26 stasis
W 27-32 taper

Great job of input from everyone guys!

ToneBone