T Nation

Steroids After Laser Hair Removal

Will using AAS after completing laser hair removal treatments, ruin the results achieved from this procedure (cause an increase in hair count or thickness of hairs), say on the back for example??

I would think that it wouldn't grow back if it was removed by laser therapy. I could be wrong though. Anybody else?

Thanks for the response. There seems to be uncertainty from what I've read as to whether the hair loss achieved is really permanent over many years.

It is my understanding that the laser treatments neutralize the follicle. The follicles shouldn't be able to produce hair no matter what, for a while. And, if it does indeed grow as a result, get it lasered off again. :slight_smile:

I heard it would make grow a thick pussy.lol!!!!!lmaoLOLLL.just kidding man.Same sides are potential unless you wear a wig.

man i got hair everywhere and i love it. be proud man! dont remove it. its a sign of high testosterone for 1.

Especially when it's on your knuckles, though this may tend to wear off when you are dragging them.