Steroidcleanse.com

Go find Chuck Norris, have him roundhouse kick the symptoms away.

See Bruce Campbell, his chin can also cure many afflictions.

you may have herpes around your eyes, which is entirely possible, or conjunctivitis. Either way, go see a doctor…now. like stop fucking reading this page and go find a doctor to figure out your shit. If your going blind, I mean seriously why were you not there, i don’t know, yesterday? Hopefully your not even reading this because you’re already on your way to the docs office to have it looked at.

cheers

iron

P.s I love pasta with cheese

[quote]ironjoe wrote:
Go find Chuck Norris, have him roundhouse kick the symptoms away.

See Bruce Campbell, his chin can also cure many afflictions.

you may have herpes around your eyes, which is entirely possible, or conjunctivitis. Either way, go see a doctor…now. like stop fucking reading this page and go find a doctor to figure out your shit. If your going blind, I mean seriously why were you not there, i don’t know, yesterday? Hopefully your not even reading this because you’re already on your way to the docs office to have it looked at.

cheers

iron

P.s I love pasta with cheese[/quote]

Srsly.

nice boobs :slight_smile: Boobs unfortunatley do not cure hiv, in some cases they make it worse. However boobs are known to cure many other illnesses such as the common cold and flu.

Most creative troll Ive seen yet.

Although story is a bit too implausible for me to actually have that shred of “maybe this is a real person”…

Grade: C-

1. Take your dick out
  2. Wear a condom and rub some corticosteroid solution on it
  3. Ask your lovely ex wife to give you a bj

You’ll feel better while fucking her up

Or drink a cup of STFU™ and problem magically solved.

Rub Bicep Craze’s avatar’s ass on your eye. If you don’t get pinkeye. you’ll be cured, that ass can cure ANYTHING

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Rub Bicep Craze’s avatar’s ass on your eye. If you don’t get pinkeye. you’ll be cured, that ass can cure ANYTHING[/quote]

…or he can rub those luscious boobs in your avatar instead :slight_smile: Or both, he’ll have that synergistic effect. Just like a Type I Type II steroid kind of thing…