T Nation

Steroid Use and Conception

i want to start my next 6week cycle of test300 and d-bol followed by a 4 wk anadrol cycle. my wife wants to start trying to have a kid. does anyone know of any known birth deffects or where i can look for any known birth deffects from usage?

He might come out of the womb really horny.

[quote]sledhead669 wrote:
i want to start my next 6week cycle of test300 and d-bol followed by a 4 wk anadrol cycle. my wife wants to start trying to have a kid. does anyone know of any known birth deffects or where i can look for any known birth deffects from usage?[/quote]

There will not be birth defects, but your fertility rate will be lower while on a cycle. Low sperm count and such.

AG-Guys

I am currently into week 7 of a cycle, and my wife has just found out she is 5 weeks pregnant (WOO HOOOOO!)so no worries for me there!

Does test decrease sperm count or just natural test production?

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I am currently into week 7 of a cycle, and my wife has just found out she is 5 weeks pregnant (WOO HOOOOO!)so no worries for me there!

Does test decrease sperm count or just natural test production?[/quote]

Congratulations mate. my best wishes to you and your lady.

Tone

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i appreciate the feedback!
a lower sperm count sounds like a pretty good side effect to me…maybe that will give me more time tryin!!!
lol

[quote]electric_eales wrote:

Does test decrease sperm count or just natural test production?[/quote]

Congratulations Electric. Perhaps now we know why your lady kicked you in the balls the other day. She was angry that they did their job =D

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

Does test decrease sperm count or just natural test production?

Congratulations Electric. Perhaps now we know why your lady kicked you in the balls the other day. She was angry that they did their job =D

[/quote]

Cheers guys, this works out real good timing, my wifes main problem with me doing juice is her concern that I maight make myself impotent, as this will be our second child and we only planned for one more, now it dont matter, if all goes well.

Sledhead I think you and your lady should enjoy your increased stamina and libido :slight_smile: