Steroid Testing - Drug Clearance?

My friend is an athlete who is being drug tested at the end of the month. He told me he took the following:

Testosterone enanthate: 1 cc/week x 8 weeks
Winstrol: ? unknown dose - every other day for 8 weeks

His last dose was one month ago. He’s nervous about the testing at the end of the month. He’s not sure what type of testing is performed, but believes it’s urine only (T:E ratio??).

anyone know if he’s bound to fail it… I tried looking up the clearance rates but wasn’t able to find anything precise (test enanthate - 3 mo)

Anyone w/ insight?

thanks

1 cc/week of test is a very low dose, seeing most likely it was 250 mg/ml or 200.

And Winstrol’s detection time is 2 months or so.

I think he’ll be fine. Don’t hold me on it though. Just my 2 cents.

Enanth detection time is supposed to be 3 Months mate i am afraid.

JJ

EDIT: but i will say if it is just a test:epi then he may fall into the safe zone

At least it wasnt someth.ing that they test for metabolites… except the winstrol which is cutting it fine too…

Bit silly really wasn’t he?

JJ

Well, here we go again, there is some things to cleanse your system from steriods, so it is not detected. Do some research on the internet. you think these natural BB shows are all natural?

I got popped on Winny-V by an IOC test. I took the test about 10 weeks after my last injection.

Plus, the Enanthate will be in his system even longer.

Your friend is fucked IMO.

From what I’ve heard, he should be fine with the enanth. As long as your test:epitest is fine, then you’ll pass the test.

Winny’s detection window is getting larger and larger with every day with the new detection methods.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
From what I’ve heard, he should be fine with the enanth. As long as your test:epitest is fine, then you’ll pass the test.

Winny’s detection window is getting larger and larger with every day with the new detection methods.[/quote]

Where can I learn more about this?

Or a better question: How accurate do you guys think charts like this are

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=steroid%20detection%20times&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

http://www.T-Nation.com/gsaSearch.do?as_q=steroid+detection+times&sc=T-Nation&as_epq=&sort=&as_oq=&as_eq=http://www.T-Nation.com/gsaSearch.do?as_q=steroid+detection+times&sc=T-Nation&as_epq=&sort=&as_oq=&as_eq=

Thanks, I know how to do a search, and searched for several hours and I know about those tables. What I didn’t know was, with the constantly improving drug testing, do we need to worry about any of this changing?

Depends who you are… if he is the next potential gold medalist in his discipline for Beijing, then he should worry as they will pay any amount for the best tests…

If he is some grass roots amateur being tested as a standard season test or whatever… probably not.

He is more liklely to know the severity of the testing procedure. But i stand by my post saying he hasnt got much chance.

If it is possible to take some clean piss in with him - make sure it isnt from a pregnant girl - that happened!

JJ

I’m assuming you (I mean your friend) plays college football because training camp starts at the end of the month. It’s also the time when testing is done. If that’s the case, the NCAA testing is the same as the NFL and the IOC (International Olympic Committee).

As I said before, I got popped for Winny about 10 weeks after my last injection and that was quite a few years ago. Since the IOC testing is even better now, you (I mean your friend) are pretty much fucked if the test is at the end of the month.

lol@him(i mean his friend)

[quote] JJ wrote:
lol@him(i mean his friend)[/quote]

JJ, Isn’t that always the case?

YUP!

Alright, so the bottom line is the drug tests have improved, and most of the tables are outdated, and the best bet for getting around them is test, since then you only have to beat the T/E ratio.

I was planning on taking dbol, since I won’t have to be tested for atleast 18 weeks after the last dose and the old clearing time was 5 weeks. Unless the the detection systems have increased a huge amount, I’m guessing I’ll be in the clear.