T Nation

Steroid Stash Suggestions

I have had the good luck to have a friend give me the following:

9000mg Test Prop
9000mg EQ
6500mg Tren Ace
5000mg NPP

Plus I already have Aromasin, Adex, and Clomid and Nolva for PCT and Bromocriptine on hand for the progesterone sides.

Since I know everyone loves to discuss the ideal usage of chems without them being wasted for the results you gain, I would love to hear some opinions on how you would want to run this....

I am not opposed to one long one vs two smaller ones. Let me know what you think! All input will be greatly appreciated!

23 yr old
225 lb 12% BF
Eats a protein based meal every 3 hours, 5500 Cals a day.

All different kinds of choices/options here :slight_smile:

Your a little young, and look like you could still build muscle without the gear... But lets lay out a couple possibilities just for 'hypothetical' reasons.

Multiple smaller ones.

800mgs of test P for 7 weeks + 500mgs of NPP for 6 weeks (stopping the NPP a little earlier than the test)

300mgs of test P for 8 weeks + 700mgs of Tren A for 6 weeks (stopping the tren early)

EQ (900mgs a week), Test(100mgs a week) and Tren(412.5mgs a week) All of this for ten weeks.

I left out the ancillaries, just because I think you can figure that out on your own (as well as how you should use the androgens/anabolics)

You could do these 3 cycles, and at the doses you would utilize all of your test, tren, and EQ. I don't have a huge amount of experience with EQ, but a lot of people feel you need to use it at doses off 600-700+mgs a week to really see results with it...

This is all just hypothetical, and I chose these doses because of how much gear you have, as well as the specific drugs and how they act in the body. My guess is some people will have some criticism of what I layed out; maybe not?

thanks for the suggestions. I might be putting in a order here soon since if the EQ rumors are true (increasing appetite) I may want to run that with every cycle. I had a good run on my last cycle of just 500 test p and dbol. Ill be starting again around mid march and already have all my stuff for pct g2g.

My only other question is would you see a problem running the NPP and tren together or would that be overkill and bring on progesterone sides really easily since they are both 19-nor's

thanks for the suggestions. I might be putting in a order here soon since if the EQ rumors are true (increasing appetite) I may want to run that with every cycle. I had a good run on my last cycle of just 500 test p and dbol. Ill be starting again around mid march and already have all my stuff for pct g2g.

My only other question is would you see a problem running the NPP and tren together or would that be overkill and bring on progesterone sides really easily since they are both 19-nor's

You dont look like you lift.

You should work on that before using AAS.

while normally such comments don't amuse me i have to say i actually lost a little coffee on my desk from laughing that time bonez. i think its the obvious amount of effort put into taking the original picture for some odd reason.

FIFY

fixed, again

I've never actually used Steroids before, however I frequent this forum purely to read the funny shit that BONEZ posts.

Yeah I'm with intermezzo on this one. BONEZ you have an ability.