T Nation

Steroid Pumps

can anyone please help with advice on painful pumps when on cycle. ive done many cycles and used everything and everytime i jump on almost immediately my lower back becomes so pumped i am in ridiculous pain. My hands and fingers also hurt during back and basically training on gear is beyond painful. i am a high level non competing body builder and this i feel alone stops me from progressing to that next level.

i have heard of taurine pre workout and 10g of this has not helped. any ideas guys as i am sick of being in pain. i still grow and grow but would nice to train pain free for once .

If taurine hasn’t helped take a little less gear. You don’t want to loose receptor sensitivity by overloading your system. Just scale back on the gear and keep lifting.

There’s no solution to this other than switch up compounds to find ones that better suit your body

[quote]trojan8181 wrote:
can anyone please help with advice on painful pumps when on cycle. ive done many cycles and used everything and everytime i jump on almost immediately my lower back becomes so pumped i am in ridiculous pain. My hands and fingers also hurt during back and basically training on gear is beyond painful. i am a high level non competing body builder and this i feel alone stops me from progressing to that next level.

i have heard of taurine pre workout and 10g of this has not helped. any ideas guys as i am sick of being in pain. i still grow and grow but would nice to train pain free for once . [/quote]

Are you taking an a.i.? I experience back pumps when holding water