Steroid Posts in T-Cell Alpha

[quote]mbaina wrote:
The the only thing tht bothers me in this section is ther seem to be very few who have a lot of real world AAS experience. Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people, but nothing replaces first hand experiences. And I’m sorry, but I sometimes get sick of the “first cycle” posts.

-M[/quote]

Ole Boxer666 has a wealth of real world AAS experience that he is ready to share with us, if that’s your thing.

Seriously, you know my stance on this MB. Real world experience does count for something, of course it does, but too often the kinds of boards that rely primarily upon that end up being worse than this one (and you are here, aren’t you?), with guys passing around the same parroted (Bushy’s word) bullshit and dangerous advice until it becomes gospel. Honestly, some of the best posters on this forum are guys like MrZsasz, who have never done a single cycle, because they ask intelligent questions and move the overall dialogue forward in a productive manner.

And Bushy and Schwarz, sorry if you guys think the same way that Mbaina does (I can’t quite tell from your posts, but your posts make it sound that way), but I think the diversity here actually makes this place better than all of the rest, as long as the newbs and “new vets” and the guys with all of that real world experience speak from that experience along with logic, intelligent research, and common sense.

Sometime I feel little barbs of elitism here, too.

(and, for the record, I have NEVER considered myself any kind of AAS “vet.”)

[quote]mbaina wrote:
Maybe we could start a “Multiple cycles under your belt” only thread. I’m glad to help noobs out, but I like hearing what people are doing for cycles after having years of AAS experience. Anyway, yeah, I’m high… again.

-M[/quote]

Tokeage anyone?

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
mbaina wrote:
Maybe we could start a “Multiple cycles under your belt” only thread. I’m glad to help noobs out, but I like hearing what people are doing for cycles after having years of AAS experience. Anyway, yeah, I’m high… again.

-M

Tokeage anyone?[/quote]

No “tokeage,” lol.

But I finally indulged today and drank a bottle of scotch with my buddy when we were cleaning our weapons after a successful turkey hunt-- we both got monsters. And then managed to sip away two bottles of Rare J&B on the rocks. Delicious…

Oh yeah, and this took place at 0700, lol.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
mbaina wrote:

-M

Tokeage anyone?

No “tokeage,” lol.

But I finally indulged today and drank a bottle of scotch with my buddy when we were cleaning our weapons after a successful turkey hunt-- we both got monsters. And then managed to sip away two bottles of Rare J&B on the rocks. Delicious…

Oh yeah, and this took place at 0700, lol.

World[/quote]

Nice.

I am taking a toke at this time.

I love how eventually all posts can somehow lead to the “green zone”. But seriously, I didn’t mean any offense man. I know you don’t have a bunch of cycles under your belt, but in your case that doesn’t matter. There are some exceptions (like Cortes) who do their homework and then some. I’m primarily speaking of the “parrotts” who act all knowing, only to find out they haven’t done shit. Shit, that took forever! Damn you vitamin W!!

-M

[quote]mbaina wrote:
I love how eventually all posts can somehow lead to the “green zone”. But seriously, I didn’t mean any offense man. I know you don’t have a bunch of cycles under your belt, but in your case that doesn’t matter. There are some exceptions (like Cortes) who do their homework and then some. I’m primarily speaking of the “parrotts” who act all knowing, only to find out they haven’t done shit. Shit, that took forever! Damn you vitamin W!!

-M[/quote]

GOt it now. lol.

It’s cool, man. I know you are not talking about me. I just think it needs to be addressed.

And yeah, I know we’ve been through it before.

By “Green Zone” is was referring to: the zone which one achieves from smoking marijuana.
And actually, the truth is, I’m still high. I’ve been working out extremely heavy lately and the weed helps me relax. And I enjoy it, a lot.

-M

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

I think that to be able to use aas properly you have to be able to know how to do the rest of the stuff first. So there are some very knowledgable people not only with aas but all the other stuff posting in here as well.

Gerdy[/quote]

Truth.

Tone Creaming over that Cam. droooooooool that wheel fitment (is that a word) is SWEEEEET whats that rear lip depth? and Mbaina sometimes everthing that certain ones of us experiment with doesnt get posted as it goes well against the grain and maybe against the “smart” way to cycle and dont want any aspiring users to pick up on it :wink:

[quote]Game_over wrote:
…and Mbaina sometimes everthing that certain ones of us experiment with doesnt get posted as it goes well against the grain and maybe against the “smart” way to cycle and dont want any aspiring users to pick up on it ;)[/quote]

No shit. Ill admit to doing some stupid shit, but I’m not about to post up about the gory details.

exactly RJ, and knowing your own body has a lot to do with it also the wealth of AAS knowledge you have you know the point to which you can push the limits per say. That doesnt really mean any new guy needs to read anything about it as there body is completely different and what is a gold mine for one guy could destroy another ya know?

I dont know if id classify the things ive done as “stupid” although possibly were and in some eyes it may be, but im still posting dammit and my balls are still present so i musta done something right along the way

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
And makes you double post… :wink:

Tone: Nice looking car in your new avatar. I like it. What is it?

Bushy[/quote]

It’s hard to see the badging, but she’s either a Chevy Camaro or Pontiac Firebird. I’m leaning towards Firebird.

Camaro. Friggin nice one.

I won’t dare say “Close enough”.

That’d be like comparing the Mustang to the Mustang II.

[quote]5.0 wrote:

That’d be like comparing the Mustang to the Mustang II.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s a 67 RS, and looks almost exactly like mine, though my exterior(which is my forte), isn’t done, just all the under the hood,body shit is. But it will be lookin like that or better I dare say. Really need to take a solid looking pic now that the sun is out and you guys could appreciate the nasty paint work under the hood better.

As you can see, I don’t get my mitts on the camera too often, hell I still owe Schwarz some pics of my progress too. I need my buddys camera it’s big ging dolla bills.

Love the rims and depth like Game was saying though, it’s a beauty. Mine is/was red though, and the exterior still is. Down under is a whole nother story though!!

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
5.0 wrote:

That’d be like comparing the Mustang to the Mustang II.

Yeah, it’s a 67 RS, and looks almost exactly like mine, though my exterior(which is my forte), isn’t done, just all the under the hood,body shit is. But it will be lookin like that or better I dare say. Really need to take a solid looking pic now that the sun is out and you guys could appreciate the nasty paint work under the hood better.

As you can see, I don’t get my mitts on the camera too often, hell I still owe Schwarz some pics of my progress too. I need my buddys camera it’s big ging dolla bills.

Love the rims and depth like Game was saying though, it’s a beauty. Mine is/was red though, and the exterior still is. Down under is a whole nother story though!!

ToneBone[/quote]

That’s a bad-ass ride. It’s worth a thread by itself in the ‘Get A Life’ forum.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
rainjack wrote:
In fact - it might actually be a good thing for the community. I know I was scared shitless to come in this forum when I first joined, but I would read everything Cy Wilson wrote. I think there are tons of people who are interested in AAS that would never come in here and post. But if there were discussions in the new forum, they would read them voraciously.

If anyone is thinking that this isn’t true, don’t.
I’m absolutely in this group.[/quote]

Just to add to this, I’m somewhat in this group. I’m definitely interested in using at some point in my life, but I know I don’t know enough. And to be honest, there are times I’m not interested in learning. Sometimes I think I would just much rather have someone design a cycle for me. It’s like some people who take their cars to get repaired. Not everyone wants to know what the mechanic did or why it made it work. Many people just want it to work. Yes, I realize a car is different than your body and I realize that probably sounds ridiculously stupid to many people down here. I was just explaining my thought process.

Another reason I haven’t spent as much time reading up and learning yet is lack of a source. I guess I lose some of the excitement and thrill to learn when the possibility of future use is questionable.

Anyway, my point is that I’m sure there are at least a handful of people like me interested but either intimidated or just too dumb to actually post in the steroid forum. Because, let’s be honest, this shit is confusing to many people.