T Nation

Steroid Posts in T-Cell Alpha

I don’t want to sound like a jilted bitch, but I’m just curious how many of the folks who post primarily in the steroid section have access to the T-Cell Alpha forum. If you don’t know, you can just try and post there and you’ll find out real quick.

I know rainjack can post there, but I can’t. Not that I think I should. There are quite a few people who I think should be over there…and then some that I don’t.

I fucked up and erased my two posts. No wonder I wasn’t picked up, ha, haaa!!

ToneBone

Bushy is in as well.

Just from looking at the posters who are there, it seems to be very heavily weighted in favor of posters who spend their time in certain sections. I don’t know yet whether this is a good or a bad thing, but, yeah, I guess I feel a little left out. And I do think that some of the guys who got in are nothing close to “vets” and they just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

That said, I probably did not do my part to get in on the discussion of that thread when it was under way…

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Just from looking at the posters who are there, it seems to be very heavily weighted in favor of posters who spend their time in certain sections. I don’t know yet whether this is a good or a bad thing, but, yeah, I guess I feel a little left out. And I do think that some of the guys who got in are nothing close to “vets” and they just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

That said, I probably did not do my part to get in on the discussion of that thread when it was under way…[/quote]

To be honest I’m pretty content with what I have here already. I don’t plan on losing any sleep on it, lol.
I never want to be in one of the special cliques anyway, I’m pretty happy being ToneBone and don’t have any misgivings about my importance or lack thereof, lol.

Guess I didn’t get in either. Doesn’t really bother me too much.

I enjoy posting here due to the fact anyone can reply and ask questions-- certainly not the case there and due to that, I believe a lot of individuals who would like to seek advice won’t be able to on the topics at hand.

World

Dang…I was kinda hoping that the vets of this forum would get in the alpha so that you guys could make a thread talking about aas and have no distractions. That way I could get all kinds of info from one thread instead of having to weed through some of the b.s. that comes on here every once in a while. lol

This forum is awesome tho, you guys keep it monitored really well. The other threads are full of morons but this one weeds them out quick. lol

They should call this forum a brotherhood instead of a forum.

Well there is my few words, now back to the shadows to lurk for a bit more before I post in this forum. lol

Gerdy

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

They should call this forum a brotherhood instead of a forum.

Gerdy

[/quote]

Interesting point Gerdy.

I’m going to go ahead and sort of hijack this, but personally I think it would be cool if there were more females here and were willing to talk about their AAS use. I have two females trainees that are rather chemically enhanced, but I cannot convince them for anything to come onto this forum.

If any of you fellas know any women who use AAS, please try and convince them to join us. We always seem to get an article or two about it every so often, but it seems there is never a first hand experience.

World

They have also all purchased very large quantities of Biotest supplements.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Just from looking at the posters who are there, it seems to be very heavily weighted in favor of posters who spend their time in certain sections. I don’t know yet whether this is a good or a bad thing, but, yeah, I guess I feel a little left out. And I do think that some of the guys who got in are nothing close to “vets” and they just happened to be in the right place at the right time. [/quote]
Yeah but the members of T-Cell can nominate those who they think deserve to be there. And they can vote to toss out anyone who doesn’t belong there. I’m sure Prof X and Rainjack will make sure the chumps get weeded out.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
They have also all purchased very large quantities of Biotest supplements.[/quote]

lol well…now I see…

Imo and I’m being serious, not just kissing ass, but this place is honestly already like a t-cell. I feel that if it wasn’t out of protocol of the site that I’d rather post my bodybuilding/supplement and nutrition q’s in here instead of in the other forum.

I think that to be able to use aas properly you have to be able to know how to do the rest of the stuff first. So there are some very knowledgable people not only with aas but all the other stuff posting in here as well.

Gerdy

I’m not in.

Nah, doesn’t really matter to me. I wouldn’t post there if I could, the amount of knowledge and lack of bullcrap would be enough for me.

I wonder what the other T-Cells will be about.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I wonder what the other T-Cells will be about.

[/quote]

Post count would be the obvious next choice. I don’t think there needs to be another one, and there probably won’t be. It doesn’t seem to be worthwhile to have multiple private forums, because the more there are the more separated those posters will be from the rest of the forum.

No, there will be another one for sure. TC said there were more to come.

I think the point of T-Cells is to encourage users to become more widely known so they can be accepted into one. That way they will spend more time on the site, and possibly spend more money. It was also a good way to alleviate some of the anger the “hardcore bodybuilders” had towards the non-bodybuilding guys. I don’t think there will be that many posts in it though. The reason PX has such a large post count isn’t because he’s agreeing with people.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I wonder what the other T-Cells will be about.

Post count would be the obvious next choice. I don’t think there needs to be another one, and there probably won’t be. It doesn’t seem to be worthwhile to have multiple private forums, because the more there are the more separated those posters will be from the rest of the forum.[/quote]

Really, if you look at who TC and Tim chose to be the first guys in, there is no method to their madness. New guys, old guys, level 5’s, level 3’s, 19000 posts, and a few hundred posts.

This website is already separated. Other than this forum, you have pro and con positions in every forum. The steroid haters usually hang out in the supp section, so I guess this forum does have its haters as well.

None of you guys were around when T-Nation used to be truly hardcore. It was almost self-moderated because there was zero tolerance for stupidity, and the noobs back then - like I was knew to shut the fuck up and read.

Nowadays, it is more like Men’s Fitness. People who are active posters now would have been silenced had they tried posting their soy boy emo shit back then. It was a hardcore site.

Now it is a general fitness site, and all the T-Cell does is eliminate the Boxer666’s access to hardcore discussions. it’s like a cigar room for people who want nothing but muscle. Most of you posting in this thread will be nominated. I don’t think you can have a hardcore forum about BBing without talking about AAS.

In fact - it might actually be a good thing for the community. I know I was scared shitless to come in this forum when I first joined, but I would read everything Cy Wilson wrote. I think there are tons of people who are interested in AAS that would never come in here and post. But if there were discussions in the new forum, they would read them voraciously.

more exposure = more acceptance.

Sorry for the ramble, but the short version is most of you guys will get in, and we will talk about steroids in there.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I wonder what the other T-Cells will be about.

Post count would be the obvious next choice. I don’t think there needs to be another one, and there probably won’t be. It doesn’t seem to be worthwhile to have multiple private forums, because the more there are the more separated those posters will be from the rest of the forum.

Really, if you look at who TC and Tim chose to be the first guys in, there is no method to their madness. New guys, old guys, level 5’s, level 3’s, 19000 posts, and a few hundred posts.

This website is already separated. Other than this forum, you have pro and con positions in every forum. The steroid haters usually hang out in the supp section, so I guess this forum does have its haters as well.

None of you guys were around when T-Nation used to be truly hardcore. It was almost self-moderated because there was zero tolerance for stupidity, and the noobs back then - like I was knew to shut the fuck up and read.

Nowadays, it is more like Men’s Fitness. People who are active posters now would have been silenced had they tried posting their soy boy emo shit back then. It was a hardcore site.

Now it is a general fitness site, and all the T-Cell does is eliminate the Boxer666’s access to hardcore discussions. it’s like a cigar room for people who want nothing but muscle. Most of you posting in this thread will be nominated. I don’t think you can have a hardcore forum about BBing without talking about AAS.

In fact - it might actually be a good thing for the community. I know I was scared shitless to come in this forum when I first joined, but I would read everything Cy Wilson wrote. I think there are tons of people who are interested in AAS that would never come in here and post. But if there were discussions in the new forum, they would read them voraciously.

more exposure = more acceptance.

Sorry for the ramble, but the short version is most of you guys will get in, and we will talk about steroids in there. [/quote]

RJ, I’m glad to hear you say that.

This forum is getting kind of old to be quite honest seeing how we discuss the same bullshit day after fucking day. I couldn’t tell you how many dumbasses I have responded to regarding their first cycle when there is a thread fucking stickied for them.

I’d like nothing better than to be ablt to discuss meaningful steroid issues with others who have had a presence in the AAS community for some time. That would be great. Nothing against the new guys, but after a while, dealing with a bunch of lazy fuckers refusing to do any work on their own gets old.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:

RJ, I’m glad to hear you say that.

This forum is getting kind of old to be quite honest seeing how we discuss the same bullshit day after fucking day. I couldn’t tell you how many dumbasses I have responded to regarding their first cycle when there is a thread fucking stickied for them.

I’d like nothing better than to be ablt to discuss meaningful steroid issues with others who have had a presence in the AAS community for some time. That would be great. Nothing against the new guys, but after a while, dealing with a bunch of lazy fuckers refusing to do any work on their own gets old.
[/quote]

If you will notice how the BB Bunker forum has exploded in just a week, I think it is because a lot of people were tired of the same things in there that we get tired of in here.

But in dedicating a forum strictly to hardcore training, and an all out assault on getting bigger - people who haven’t posted in years started posting again. A new vigor for basically the same old shit was found and embraced.

I know I could use something like that for AAS. Being able to talk about the same old shit but without the added irritations of the non-listening, “tell me I’m cool” idiots taking a shit on everything would probably renew my desire to help, and offer up discussion.

Once again the short version is: I agree with you.

I know I’ve learned a bunch from all of you; I’ll nominate ppl here for sure. I’d like to bring an AAS discussion to that place.