Steroid Newbie Thread (Help Build It Vets!)

Where is the FAQ page? I checked all the crop menus and can’t find them anywhere. Thanks.

read the “steroid newbie cycle planning” thread

any thought on just crushing 6 fena pellets up, throwing them in a rig in the micro for 23 seconds and bamm? I’ve been doing this for over a year now, am I getting the full affect??
And has anyone had any luck on superdrol?
Thanks

hello Warhorse:Steroids are a major decision,one that should not be entered into lightly.Steroids are a product to enhance/improve on a solid base of provin potential.What i am saying is,do you have the Potential? if not!! All the pill’s,injections etc.will make little difference.Have you trained at least 1,or 2 years to determine and rate your psysique/strength and diet.

All has to be ineffect,as steroids require a high protein inviroment,along with consistant hard training and 8-10 hours of sleep a night to grow.Also my friend (More is not better) If you use,please don’t abuse as your androgen receptors can only assimilate so much,it’s like a pale of water,filled to the top!! Adding more wont fit and that is where negative side affects come in to play. john

Question: why is it necessary to inject Sust and Deca EOD for over 6 weeks? Also, is 600mg each an effective weekly dosage?

Is it ok to take a estrogen blocker ( Novaldex ) everyday throughout your cycle to ensure the side effect of bitch tits wont arise?

[quote]P-DOG wrote:
before you ask us about your cycle give us your stats, training background, experience level, etc…

give us something to work with.

[/quote] Hi im a first time lifter im 335 pounds im 6 feet and i havent lift sence high school 1982 so i want to know can u give me a starting cycle my pic is here

[quote]PaulieAndretti wrote:
Is it ok to take a estrogen blocker ( Novaldex ) everyday throughout your cycle to ensure the side effect of bitch tits wont arise?[/quote]

Yes, but adex is better

[quote]Big L.A. wrote:

[quote]P-DOG wrote:
before you ask us about your cycle give us your stats, training background, experience level, etc…

[/quote] Hi im a first time lifter im 335 pounds im 6 feet and i havent lift sence high school 1982 so i want to know can u give me a starting cycle my pic is here
[/quote]

Dear god

Just to clarify, by taking adex everyday throughout my cycle ( although a little more expensive ) will ensure no side-effects from estrogen, like bitch tits? Thanks.

[quote]PaulieAndretti wrote:
Just to clarify, by taking adex everyday throughout my cycle ( although a little more expensive ) will ensure no side-effects from estrogen, like bitch tits? Thanks.[/quote]

Well first I wouldn’t take adex everyday, I’d recommend EOD. I can’t garuentee you won’t have side effects because everyone is different but it will greatly reduce the chances of getting sides. By taking adex on cycle your stopping the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, where as nolvadex will only bind to the estrogen receptors it won’t reduce the amount of estrogen in the body. But nolvadex is a good thing to have on hand if you do start getting gyno like symptoms, this would be the case if your adex dosing was too low. I’ve only had to use nolvadex once on cycle, took it for a few days and then bumped up my adex and that was that.

[quote]Big L.A. wrote:

[quote]P-DOG wrote:

[/quote]

high quality trollage

Hello thanks for the great info! I have a very important question to ask and I really hope that you read my question and reply as I am losing my sleep over this. Today is May 8th I did my first shot today of 300 mg of test e and 40 mg of anavar without thinking much ! I have to take a medical by July 26th and I know for a fact that they are going to test me for substance iii (testosterone enanthate) I am not going to take anymore test e or any other steroid. Today was basically my last shot. Do you think my blood test result will come back normal by July 26th?? Or if possible maybe earlier ??? Please please reply to my question I am looking for answer thanks.

You do realize this thread is 13 years old and no one has posted on it for 3 years?

1 Like

I’m on 100mgs test cyp e6d year round . 1mg finesteride daily . Both of which are prescribe . I blast occasionally. Nothing more than low dose tren . That’s my update

I have a some questions and would like some feedback from you guys on a cycle I put together. I am 25 9% body fat. For this cycle I wanted to put together something that would help bring down 40 times and 100 times and all over a “sprint cycle”
1-10 test e 250mg every week. I chose this dosage to have a base line and not to put on to much weight.
1-6 tbol
Then for pct I have 50mg nolva tabs I would be taking 50mg for the first week then split them up and take 25mg for the 2nd though 4th week. I also do have arimidex on hand. Any input? Thanks guys.

This thread is super old. So old, we can’t even move it into the Pharma forum where it belongs, because it was created before time began.

So yeah, for steroid talk, go to Pharma.