Steroid Newbie Thread (Help Build It Vets!)

thanks brook…but no kiddies for me… snip snip ! thanks for the reply,I think I confuse estrogen probs with no HCG usage

Good read

Hey guys would it be safe to say i could start cycling steroids being 17 and 3 years experience? I have heard so many different opinions on this subject so i wanted yalls opinion! I am not 100% on takin them but i have been thinkin about it for about a ear and a half now.

When in doubt, err on the side of caution. Train hard and wait a few years to reevaluate.

[quote]Psfan wrote:
Hey guys would it be safe to say i could start cycling steroids being 17 and 3 years experience? I have heard so many different opinions on this subject so i wanted yalls opinion! I am not 100% on takin them but i have been thinkin about it for about a ear and a half now.[/quote]

I wouldn’t start until age 21 at minimum. No offense but if that’s you in your avatar you have a long way to go.

[quote]Longtimelifter wrote:
Psfan wrote:
Hey guys would it be safe to say i could start cycling steroids being 17 and 3 years experience? I have heard so many different opinions on this subject so i wanted yalls opinion! I am not 100% on takin them but i have been thinkin about it for about a ear and a half now.

I wouldn’t start until age 21 at minimum. No offense but if that’s you in your avatar you have a long way to go.
[/quote]

Naw man its alright! I know i got a LONG way to go i mean i have only been training 3 years but i have just fumbled with the idea every now and again and wasnt sure if it was good or not and more importantly safe at my age!

If you had the potential to be a pro you would be trained by a top trainer already and juicing.

Give it a few more years bud. I started at 18 and regret it. Many of us ‘older’ or ‘vets’ did here and thats why we know. Blast and cruise anyone??!

JMO

Brook

damn thats a long thred but answerd alot of my questions thanx alot -BUMP -

I have been a member of T-Nation for at least 5 years or so. I was going to start my first cycle a year ago but was not too sure of the gear I received from an UG lab. This time around I was able to secure Human Grade Test Enanthate with very good confidence that they are ligit.

I have in my belt 10 years of training (last 6 years serious), I am 41 years old, 135 lbs., currently doing GVT, I recently completed ABBH 1 and 2 (Chad Waterburys programs).

I eat cleanly following the Precision Nutrition way. I’ve recently finally been able to find a source for some gears. I read a lot about taht for first cycle it is best to use one compound to test out ones reaction to a gear and for easy analysis if a problem occurs.

What I have:
20 ampules of Test E (250 mg per ampule)(aburaihan brand)
Aromasin 25mg/ml 60ml (reseach co quality)
Letrozole 2.5mg/ml 60ml (reseach co quality)
Nolveldex 20mg/ml 60ml (reseach co quality)
HCG 5000 IU (underground lab)

My cycle plan:
Week 1 to 10 - 400mg Test E (once a week)
Week 1 to 10 - Aromasin - 25mg E2D
Week 13 - Nolvadex 20mg\2Xday
Week 14 - Nolvadex 20mg\2Xday
Week 15 - Nolvadex 20mg\day
Week 16 - Nolvadex 20mg\day

My question is regarding HCG, does this cycle warrant the use of HCG? If the answer is may be, at what point do I make that determination? If I need to, is the following protocol correct?
Week 2-10 250 IU E3D

The letro I am keeping for the future.

just read the whole thread…

wheeeew…

thanks for the info… much props to the guys who know their shit…

and…

lol… to the guys who didnt read anything and post up their newb ?s…

cheers…

[quote]Katphan wrote:

Therefore, my suggestions is to refer newbies to a one-stop, comprehensive, juice 101-type document, THEN when they have a baseline of knowledge, they can graduate to the more complexities (graduate level stuff) addressed on this site.[/quote]

I don’t think this is a good idea, there is plenty of information on the interweb as well as books etc. Making a juice 101 document would just allow too many kids or newbies the option to start using sooner. That buffer of fear is a good thing in some respects.

BAsically if someone cant do research about something they shouldnt be using, it’s that simple.

EDIT

Made a new thread: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

I would start a new thread for this as it is quite involved. Bushidobadboy could advise you on the back issues being qualified as a chiroprocter. He is also very knowledgable on AAS. Start a new thread and I am sure you’ll get feedback. I do not think AAS is the best way to go for you, but defer to others.

If you start a new thead, edit this post to note that so we don’t have people responding to both.

Good luck

Hey folks,

I started a cycle of Havoc/Furazadrol around 12 days ago. I now have access to the real deal as I have been assigned to a country where I can get anything I want. Question is: how do I transition from PH to AAS with minimal downside, if at all possible or advisable. Also, I will only be here for 7 weeks.

How can I build a kick-ass cycle for that length of time? My initial inclination was Test E + Winny (my goal is 10 pounds of lean mass) and all the corresponding ancillaries. Any advice, flame, scold, or even insult wrapped with tidbits of knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

I dont know much about the PH’s but i would simply stop them the day before i was to run a cycle. I would then front load a Test based cycle - Prop or Enanthate, that i’d run for 7 weeks.

This would then become approx. 9 weeks of suppression… with 7 weeks of results. Not bad.

I would then make a mental note to get a tattoo on my dick reminding me to never tough PH’s again.

I would also consider the fact that although i could get anything, i chose Winstrol - and with that i would swiftly change my mind towards running that drug as it is not on my top 10 of any goal.

I would likely run Test at 500/525mg/wk and Tren at 350mg/wk, This would definitely result in the type of result you seem to be looking for - size but with no sacrifice of quality.

JMO

I’m very curious to hear the opinions of the vets on finding rc sources. Any input you guys have on some dos and donts or things to look for and avoid would be great. Thanks for all of your input.

Google using the words in question. Add bodybuilding or ancillary…

I’m not sure what RC means but google might be a place to start as the guy posted in last thread. But google is not always the best way to go.

Calling all Turanabol users
I’ve done my research on this substance and it looks to be a good first time AAS foray. If anyones using currently or has used this in the past…I would apreciate a PM.

-Nick

I am not an AAS user as I feel I am not even close to being ready for a commitment like that. That said this is a fantastic thread loaded with great info that will definitely help me with any steriod decision should I coose to go down that road in the future.