Steroid Newbie Thread (Help Build It Vets!)

Generally for test E or C both are fairly long estered and even though the half life is between 7-10 days shooting E3D is really best for gains and just overall as you will keep the levels much more steady. Have you considered using and AI during? or at least having it on hand in case of bloat? Generally you can control bloat pretty good by monitoring you carbs but diff people react differently to carbs. a low dose of a-dex EOD should be more than enough i would think. as far as when you should start “inhaling food” instead of eating it lol your on for 12 weeks i think you’d be just fine starting about a week before getting everything down pat as to what to eat pre and post workout and throughout the day. although you should already have this down, you’ll be increasing everything.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
Generally for test E or C both are fairly long estered and even though the half life is between 7-10 days shooting E3D is really best for gains and just overall as you will keep the levels much more steady. Have you considered using and AI during? or at least having it on hand in case of bloat? Generally you can control bloat pretty good by monitoring you carbs but diff people react differently to carbs. a low dose of a-dex EOD should be more than enough i would think. as far as when you should start “inhaling food” instead of eating it lol your on for 12 weeks i think you’d be just fine starting about a week before getting everything down pat as to what to eat pre and post workout and throughout the day. although you should already have this down, you’ll be increasing everything.[/quote]

Good information.
Thanks for the input.

No, I don’t have a supply of a-dex on hand -I do have some nolvadex for gyno if necessary.

Hopefully I can keep the bloat at bay with a clean diet and consistent cardio.

I’d rather not add any more chemicals to the mix than absolutely necessary.

Thanks again…everyone.
Really, I appreciate it immensely.

i need help with a pct for an oral im considering taking any ideas? for chlorodrol-50 any help would be greatly appreciated!!

[quote]AlterEgo wrote:

No, I don’t have a supply of a-dex on hand -I do have some nolvadex for gyno if necessary.

[/quote]

You’re selling yourself short if you start your cycle without arimidex. A’dex is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase inhibitors work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by a process called aromatization. This is much more effective at controlling estrogen and gyno before it starts, versus nolvadex.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

You’re selling yourself short if you don’t start your cycle without arimidex. A’dex is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase inhibitors work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by a process called aromatization. This is much more effective at controlling estrogen and gyno before it starts, versus nolvadex.

5.0[/quote]

I appreciate that, but it’s a pretty mild cycle. I really don’t anticipate things getting out of hand.
I may look into arimidex just the same though, thanks.

the bottle of a-dex you get will prob last you through multiple cycles, it is WELL worth the small cost for that peace of mind. Plus no bloat :slight_smile:

[quote]AlterEgo wrote:

I appreciate that, but it’s a pretty mild cycle. I really don’t anticipate things getting out of hand.
I may look into arimidex just the same though, thanks.[/quote]

I don’t sell a’dex, nor do I have stock in anastrozole.

There’s a trend, though. As you peruse the steroid forums here, you’ll see many threads where regrets are expressed for not using the a’dex during cycle. Nolvadex is considered much more effective during taper or PCT.

Okay then. Points well taken.

The pharmaceutical grade material is considerably cost prohibitive. What are your thoughts on the research variety/liqui-form?

[quote]AlterEgo wrote:

The pharmaceutical grade material is considerably cost prohibitive. What are your thoughts on the research variety/liqui-form?[/quote]

The research chem variety is all I know, mainly for the reason you pointed out. My one and only cycle was at 400mg/wk of test-e, and the liquid a’dex I had controlled bloat nicely. Zero issues with gyno. It’s cheap insurance, my friend!

[quote]5.0 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

The pharmaceutical grade material is considerably cost prohibitive. What are your thoughts on the research variety/liqui-form?

The research chem variety is all I know, mainly for the reason you pointed out. My one and only cycle was at 400mg/wk of test-e, and the liquid a’dex I had controlled bloat nicely. Zero issues with gyno. It’s cheap insurance, my friend![/quote]

How’d you dose it, 5.0?

[quote]AlterEgo wrote:
5.0 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

The research chem variety is all I know, mainly for the reason you pointed out. My one and only cycle was at 400mg/wk of test-e, and the liquid a’dex I had controlled bloat nicely. Zero issues with gyno. It’s cheap insurance, my friend!

How’d you dose it, 5.0?[/quote]

I started noticing bloat at the end of the third week, after injection number six. I started with .25mg every day, which was a bit much to start with, actually. My mood went to crap! I tapered it back to every third day for about two weeks, but then as the cycle progressed, had increased it back to the .25mg every day. That dosing (.25mg/day) or thereabouts seems pretty standard amongst the a’dex users. And it does work nicely at controlling bloat and other preventative measures.

Nice. Thank you for the input and timely information, 5.0.
I will put it into my ‘playbook’ and see what develops.

[quote]AlterEgo wrote:
Nice. Thank you for the input and timely information, 5.0.
I will put it into my ‘playbook’ and see what develops. [/quote]

Glad to participate.

Nice additions to the thread!

I am looking to start my first cycle on injections and i was hoping for some input. I am lookin go gain about 15 lbs of lean muscle. I thought about 250mg of test c for weeks1-4 and weeks 1-8 deca at 400mg a week. If anyone has a better idea I would love to hear it.

[quote]Jackson2130 wrote:
I am looking to start my first cycle on injections and i was hoping for some input. I am lookin go gain about 15 lbs of lean muscle. I thought about 250mg of test c for weeks1-4 and weeks 1-8 deca at 400mg a week. If anyone has a better idea I would love to hear it.[/quote]

That’s no good at all. First cycle advice can be found in many many threads here. None outline what you have. Test cyp for 12 weeks, 500 mg/wk. Add AI, then taper. Look around, you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Look at:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1879427

Well i did some lookin and i’m still wanting to do a short cycle. Not wantin to blow up. I thought about maybe a test only cycle. Maybe test E 250mg E3D. for six weeks then clomid at 50mg ED for two weeks. Keep nolva on hand but i’m thinkin with such a short cycle i won’t have to worry about many sides and not have to use nolva.
Any input would be appreciated.

If your going to run enan you need to run it for at least 10 weeks. if you want to run a shorter cycle you should run prop as the short ester would kick in faster for you. with enan you would just be starting to see some gains in week 6

With a short cycle of prop like 6 week, should i use something like adex or would bein so short eliminate the need?

if you’re planning on just 6 weeks of straight prop then you shouldnt need any AI’s but of course i guess that depends on how sensitive you are to bloat/gyno etc… but with prop you should have next to no bloat especially only 6 weeks. Granted you will still need a plan for PCT, im assuming you know that? also are you planning on a cycle for mass or more for leaning out? As most will use prop for the latter of the two