Steroid Newbie Thread (Help Build It Vets!)

Try to not sound too stupid or to be too sensitive to insults because you sounded so stupid. Try to make friends. After you’ve made a couple start to pick the ones who are willing to let you pick their brains. Pick their brains, many are trying to learn too and it helps to sort it out when they’re trying to help others, kinda makes ya realize what you don’t know if you get my drift. Pretty soon you learn enough to know when there right or full of shit anyway.
Get the books anabolics2004 and chemical muscle enhancement. There is enough info in there to give you plenty to figure out. Read Read Read. AND IN SPITE OF PREVIOUS POSTS ASK QUESTIONS. The worse thing that’ll happen is you’ll have to refer back to the beginning of this particular post.

I mean RU12nvme was a real dumbshit when he got here, but look at him now. And I think it was Squatty who was posting about how much lactation he was squeezin out of his nipples when I first started seeing his posts, and now he’s a regular board guru. So take your time and learn, and dont’ do any drugs until your sure your doing it right… (To the guys mentioned, I am just fuckin with ya so don’t get all wet- cool??)

bump

WarHorse: I guess things are different in the Usa because up here in Canada we call where the PM link is, “the RIGHT side of the page”

My God, I thought I had gotten clean away with that! Oh, well, the cat is out of the bag – I don’t know my right from my left, my head from my ass, or RU12NVME from a donkey in denial about his… yearnings for other donkeys of the same gender. :wink:

hahaha… a little making fun of ru12nvme is welcome in pretty much every thread. Now all we need is drago talking about asphyxiating girls with his man piece.

bump,please.

bump
Here’s my contribution to the thread;
You should have trained for at least two years consistantly before you consider aas.

You should be able to spell consistently for at least to years, before attempting to use it.(just funnin). Great undertaking WH.
Thank you,
Kyle

“You should be able to spell consistently for at least to years,”

and when you talk shit about someones spelling you better not make spelling mistakes!

i think you meant TWO years.

That’s not spelling, that’s grammer.

Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread Steroid Newbie Thread

That oughta put it to the top of a search.

Just say no to drugs.

These are a few questions that commonly appear on message forums, hopefully by posting this we can limit the number that appears in this forum!!!

1. “What are the potential side effects of AAS use by teenagers?”

Teenagers have a very unstable endocrine system; the slightest amount of steroids will affect it greatly. The use of steroids during puberty will definitely stunt your growth. Steroids will close the epiphysials (growth plates) in your bones, causing them to stop growing. So the height you are at when you start juicing will be the height you are at for the rest of your life. Also, steroid use during adolescence can potentially cause impotence and infertility, so if you want to be able to have kids, or even just plain old have sex when you get older you better think twice before injecting that needle or popping that tab!

1. “I found an online pharmacy that says it is legal to order anabolic steroids from there, is this true?”

Definitely not! If you live in the United States, it is illegal to use, buy, sell, or possess steroids. Do not believe any “internet pharmacy” that says it is legal. Most of these pharmacies are run by feds who are looking for some stupid newbie to come along and order something with their home address using their credit card.

1. “If I use steroids, I can slack off in the gym and still get huge.”

This is a common misconception with uneducated lifters who are looking to juice. Steroids are not a shortcut! Steroids simply increase the rate of protein synthesis in the body, which is useless unless you are forcing your muscles to use protein for repair. Also, by increasing protein synthesis you obviously need to take in more protein to be synthesized! Amateur lifters should not use steroids, experienced lifters who have a very solid foundation of muscle and cannot achieve much more naturally should only use steroids.

1. “I’ll start my cycle now, and in a few weeks when I need my other package, it would have already came in.”

Never start a cycle until you have all the gear needed to complete the cycle. I always recommend people to order a little extra of whatever they are using, just incase a vial breaks or some other mishap occurs. These are your hormones, and by stopping abruptly in the middle of a cycle can severely damage your endocrine system! Also, you should have all necessary anti-estrogens and post cycle recovery. If gyno starts to appear, and you do not have any anti-estrogen, it’s going to be too late before you get some.

1. “I do not want to inject, is it ok if I run Dianabol at 40mg/day for 10 weeks?”

No, oral cycles are not the way to go for a number of reasons. For one, they are very hard on the liver. Any type of 17aa steroid, Dianabol, Anadrol, Winstrol, etc. should not be run for any longer than 6 weeks. Another reason for needing injectibles is due to the half-life of orals, which is very short. The half-life for Dianabol is 4-6 hours; this means that after coming off of a high dosage one day, the next day you are at next to nothing. This is very hard on the endocrine system, and you will not be able to retain much of the gains after the cycle is over.

Ohh and notice how I said oral CYCLES… not just ORAL :slight_smile: because we all know ORAL is always good!

1. “What is a good beginner’s cycle?”

The following cycle is what I like to recommend to any newbie asking for a sample bulking cycle. It will allow for great gains in mass and strength, along with letting the user learn how well his body reacts to juice.

Weeks 1-8: 500mg Test/week
Weeks 1-8: 400mg Equipoise/week
Weeks 1-4: 30mg Dianabol Every Day

Make sure you have arimidex or proviron on hand during the cycle, and nolvadex and/or clomid for post-cycle.

Here is a list of Slang that is commonly used:

ALA= Alpha Lipoic Acid
AS = Anabolic Steroids
AR = Androgen Receptor
BA = benzyl alcohol
BB = BodyBuilder/BodyBuilding/Benzyl Benzoate
BRO = You and I
CASE = The body part of a syringe
CC = cubic centimeter (one thousandth of a liter)
CLEN = Clenbuterol
CNS = Central Nervous System
CYP = Testosterone Cypionate
DART =Syringe/Needle
DBOL = Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)
DECA = Nandrolone Decanoate
DHT = Dihydrotestosterone
DNP = Dinitrophenol
DRINK WINNY = Yes you can drink Winny
ECA = Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin
ED = Every Day
ENTH = Testosterone Enanthate
EOD = Every other day
EQ = Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate)
FINA = Finaplix (Trenbolone Acetate)
GEAR= steroids
GH = Growth Hormone
GHB = GAMMA HYDROXYBUTYRATE
GYNO = Gynomastica (Bitch tits)
HGH = Human Growth Hormone
HPTA = Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis
IGF = Insulin Growth Factor
INJ = Inject, Injection
LH = Leutenizing Hormone
MCG = Micrograms
MG = Milligrams
ML = Milliliters
NYC = Norephedrine Yohimbe Caffiene
NOLVA = Nolvaldex
OTC = Over the counter
PIN = Needle
PRIMO = Primobolan, Primobolan Depot
PROP = Testosterone Propionate
SLIN = Insulin
SUST = Sustanon
T3 = Thyroid Hormone
TEST = Testosterone
TREN = Trenbolone
WINNY = Winstrol-V (Stanozolol)
17 AA = 17 Alpha Alkylated
1cc = 1ml

CRS = Can’t remember Shit
ot = off topic
O/T = off topic
LOL = Laugh out loud
LMAO = Laughing my ass off
LMFAO = laughing my fu(king ass off
ROFLMAO = Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off
ROFLMFAO = Rolling on the floor laughing my fu(king ass off
ROFLMGDMFAO = rolling on the floor laughing my god damn mother fucking ass off
BTW = By the way
IMO = In my opinion
IMHO = In my humble opinion
IMHO = In my honest opinion
WTF = What the fu(k
stfu = shut the fuck up

Great post

An important consideration when planning a steroid cycle, in particular the timing of dosing to be administered, is the active half-life of the drug being employed. The half-life may be defined as the time (t) the level is half of the starting level of a given compound; at time 2t, the level is a quarter of the starting level, and at time 3t, the level is an eighth of the starting level, and so on.

This information is vital in the timing of the dosing when attempting to achieve a more stable blood concentration, which leads to greater overall results and maintenance of gains. Some fluctuations of concentration levels are acceptable, and are also mostly unavoidable, but should be kept to a minimum.

Oral steroids

Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Methyltestosterone 4 days
Winstrol (stanozolol)
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids

Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day

• Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration.

Steroid esters

Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries

Arimidex 3 days
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Ephedrine 6 hours
T3 10 hours

A practical example is if one was to inject 100mg of testosterone propionate and allow blood levels to peak. In 4.5 days time (half-life duration from the above tables) and providing no other injections had taken place, the level would be reduced to 50mg. Again, a further 4.5 days down the line and levels would have dropped to 25mg, and the value keeps halving every 4.5 days.

Great addition!

Wow, you learn so much if you just take a little time to read. Hopefully I’m not the only one.
Now my question, Is this cycle good for me…
Thanks great thread.

BTW–if you guys are having trouble finding articles here, try using the Google short-cut.

Go to Google, do an “advanced” search limiting the site to “T-mag.com” and you’ll only pull up results from T-mag.

Do your search for Brock or Cy or whatever.

There you go. A better mousetrap.

Thanks to Tampa Terry for pointing this out in the Tech Forum.

Dan “advanced” McVicker

Ahh a computer genious… Need a couple of them around here.

bump