Steroid Newbie Cycle - Please Help

Hey guys,

Ok I’ve been thinking about trying roids since I was 19. I read up and decided to wait. I’m 23 now and hit most of my peaks.

Stats
Height. 1.84m
Weight :90kgs
Bf: 15 I know it’s a bit high
Training : 4 years
Been training hard and Natural for 4 years, specifically on strength training this last year. My strength is up and size Okay.
Was around 18% bf 3 months ago down to 15 but struggling to get past that and been dieting as well as I can.

Option 1:
The guy at the supplement store recommended this for me for the next 8 weeks
Test p 100mg
Equi 250mg

Nova and clomid pct.

I’m going away so need the pct with me as no chance of finding that stuff where I’m going.

Option 2:
Basic Test 8 week cycle
Been readin up and this seems to be a common cycle for beginners to start on?
Not sure which would be better Test E ot Test C?

"Ok, here is your dosing schedule for your 8 week cycle. You will need 1, 10cc bottle of testosterone cypionate OR testosterone enanthate. You will inject once a week for 8 wks

wk 1- 1/2 cc

wk 2- 1cc

wk 3- 1.5cc

wk 4- 2cc

wk 5-2cc

wk 6- 1.5cc

wk 7- 1cc

wk 8- 1/2cc"

Last Note:

I want some size out of my cycle but also to drop bf and see more definition.
Was thinking about TREN but he said for first time user that’s silly.
Is equi the same as clen?
What would you recommend?

Most of my BF is in the stomach region and I do want to get beach ready for now but I wont say no to size…

Both of your proposed cycles are pretty shitty. Option 1 more so than 2. You obviously have not researched a thing and know pretty much zero about what your doing. I for one and pretty much no else here is going to spoon feed you. Go educate your self a bit on this and then come back with a plan that is not full on retarded. You will get alot better help.

PS… The first thing is look up is Eq and the Clen… The above question about them is the sealer on the deal about just how little of an idea you have.

[quote]Fluffybeginner wrote:
[/quote]

that’s a first, definitely

[/quote]

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:

[/quote]

What is this dark magic?!

It is a video instructional guide on how google works. You know, for people who don’t understand how to use a search engine.

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
It is a video instructional guide on how google works. You know, for people who don’t understand how to use a search engine.[/quote]

LOL!