Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning

Oh no i wasnt asking about syringes and needles as far as domestic U.S or out of states, was asking about gear. I have a place in mind but havent made my purchase yet i just wanted to get my plan right first and get opinions from u guys as far as my proposed cycle.

And what i mean about the mixing of the compounds to make 1 injection instead of 3 seperate ones every other day… for example could i put 100mg of test prop 75 mgs of tren and 50 mgs of mast in one syringe and inject that way or do i need to do them individually per steroid?

You can mix what you like.

Thanks bro uve helped alot , i appreciate it

Hello again andy i had some questions about my hcg during cycle injections. I have a 5000iu suppy and im going to be doing 250ius every 3 days. My question to u is how do i adminester that, the vial is really small as ive done so.e research and i come across a lot of things with the hcg being mixed with bacteriostic water? Any info on thjs would b very much appreciated. Thank u

Also do u recommend im or sub q inections with insulin syringes?

Sub q with slin pins.

Mix 2ml bac water with the HCG in the white powder vial.

Then draw 20 pins to 0.1 on the pin - this will give you 250 iu in each pin.

Ok so ill i needa do is put the 5000iu into an empty vial and add 2ml of bac water and thats it. Im just asking to make sure i buy the right things , thanks bud

No, you literally draw 2ml bac water into a normal pin and barrel, then squirt the 2ml into the vial/snap off amp with the white powder in… Then draw the slin pins from that mixture.

Ok the hcg that i have already is in liquid form in a small vial. Im assuming it is the same concept by adding 2ml bac water to get the desired ammount , correct?

HCG comes in a white powder. If you have a liquid then that is either solvent which comes in the pack with it OR it is a pre mixed version that I have never come across OR someone has mixed it for you…

I can’t help you with it if it is not in a freeze dried state… No clue what it is.

Ok i will do some looking into it , thank u. Also where do u recommend the hcg injections, stomach?

Yep, pull belly fat away, pin itz

Thanks bro ur super helpful.

I know this is an old thread, but it is one of the best I have read on “short cycles”. You say the off weeks nolva or clomid can be used, what dosage and for what length of time? I am looking at 2 on 3 off x3, with the last having an extended time off. Thanks for the amazing information.

Holy shit this is good info!

Im slightly retarded so…

W 1-2 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 3-4 off
W 5-6 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 7-8 off
W 9-10 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 11-14 off

This is probably the dummest question ever asked, but does that mean one should take 150mg dbol and 75mg winny every day or divide the 50mg and 25mg in 3 dosages every day?

hi i have started D-bol cycle planned for four weeks.
including testosterone booster tabs,
pre-workout, multi vitamins.
week one- 10mg D bol ED
preworkout, 2multivitamins, testo boosters tabs 2 ED, Liv 52- 4tabs ED…
week two- 20mg D bol ED.
week three- 20mg Dbol ED, & BCAA added.
week four- 30mg D bol ED.
week five- 30mg nolva ED
week six and seven- 20mg nolva ED

i have completed 2 weeks and gained 5 pounds from 200 pounds to 205.
everything looks good so far but i’ m confused to go with 30mg from third week or shall i stick to the plan for 20mg for third week.
enlight me.

This is my first cycle.
Stats: 23 years old 6’1 175 lbs 15% body fat with 4 years of training.

W 1-10 sust 250mg E3D
Adex 0.25 EOD
W(PCT) 3-17 clomid 70/35/35/35

Now im gonna have nolva on hand as well and have done my fair bit of research with many opinions saying its not necessary and others saying its a must for pct. Any input would help so let me know if this looks alright unless you are gonna bitch about me not being ready/old enough and in that case save it cause my mind is already made up. Thanks guys!

I’m 28 this is my 3rd cycle. I have done test c 500 mg for 8 weeks. And test e 700 mg for 14 weeks. I’m going to run low tren ace at first because I have diagnosed anxiety disorders and I know tren can be harsh. So the plan is to taper up according to tolerance.

I will pin EOD or Everyday if it’s more beneficial. Has anyone seen noticeable differences in protocols?

Week 1-2 test prop 750mg/wk
Week 3-12 test prop 600mg/wk
Week 3-4 tren ace 200mg/wk
Week 5-6 tren ace 225mg/wk
Week 7-8 tren ace 250 mg/wk
Week 9-10 tren ace 275 mg/wk
Week 11-12 tren ace 300mg/wk
Week 1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg e3d

*also have caber which I will dose at .25 mg if needed. But I also understand it’s often not needed and various opinions on the use of caber. But I’d rather have it on hand. Better safe than sorry.

PCT start the 4th day after my last pin
Week 1-3 novla 40 mg/day aromasin 12.5mg/day
Week 4-6 novla 30mg/day aromasin 12.5mg/day
Week 7-9 novla 20mg/day aromasin 12.5mg/Eod
week 10-12 novla 10 mg/day aromasin 12.5mg/e3d

Thank you for this information. Being a newby
I have lots of questions.

ARE you taking the adex daily or per week?