Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning

Hey Guys, I’m new on this site. I’m old…49…lol Here is my question. In my youth…late teens to early 20’s I used juice. Deca, Win V, Dianabol, mostly with some metandrin. End result…I had results…good ones whoever I also ended up with Gyno, surgery and that was the end of my juicing days.

Fast forward almost 30 yrs and I have been working out steady again for about 3 yrs, have good solid foundation at 5’7" 202 lbs with 12% body fat. I am thinking of doing a nice simple cycle of test to see how I react to it and go from there. Not looking to compete. I just want to see what gains are there for me.

So here is my question. I had no knowledge of PCT therapy or even know if they existed in my pre internet days of juice experimentation. What should I take as a PCT, What should I use as an estrogen blocker, what dosage and how should I take it. I have had all my bloods done, everything is normal range for my age with a slightly high but in the normal range level of DiHydrotestosterone.

Again I’m old…be nice. lol and thanks in advance for any constructive advise you can give me.

Thanks in advance.

Competitive Junior Bodybuilder First Cycle
Already done 3 shows and have made FULL blood work tests.

250 test e5 v1-10
v 1-12 Nolva 20mg/day if feel gyno (itchy/tender nipples)
v 12 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
v 14-15 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

Will I gain much water? I eat only clean food, rice, chicken, wholegrain, lean meat, avocado etc?

Hi FG

I have been reading your text on Newbie Cycle. Here is who I am:

31 YO. Height: 6’3’'. Weight: 202 lbs. I have been doing weight lifting since I was 18 mixed with MMA and I guess too much cardio. I have been eating too clean (not enough fat and carbs) until I understood it was mandatory to make gains. I was 170 lbs until I 26 YO. I got 185 at 29 and I finally up to 215 at 30 (with a bit of fat: around 14%).

I’m going back to the army so I slacked on MMA and Jiujitsu to avoid potential injuries and to focus on my muscle gains. I’ve been stable at 199 to 204 for 6 months. Now, I do jiujitsu only once or twice per week and I (try) to lift 4 times, but that’s one of the reason I’m writing you: my current job is mentally stressful and I can’t recover mentally and physically enough to actually do it healthily.

Most of the time I’m exhausted at work mentally, but I manage to be fitter in terms of cardio and endurance compared to most guys at my gym. I can’t say I feel old yet. At 3-4 training days a week I would still rock the boat and recover like I was 20. It’s just that I want to maximize and benefit from my 5-6 days of training. I do a lot of compounds exercises with short breaks during sets (25 to 45 seconds).

Here is my plan for gear: gaining just another 5 to 10 pounds for the next 12 month, and gain more gradually in the latter years. I can say that I’m near my genetic potential because I’m naturally very skinny (170 lbs at 6’3’’ was my normal weight for a long time). I know I could reach 215 naturally, but again it would require that I train 5-6 times per week which I think is counter productive for my mental productivity at work.

To allow me to train more, I was thinking of taking only one compound, like test, for a small amount. I have also considered EQ and Anavar. But everytime I come to make a precise plan I get totally lost in the quantities and the post cycle so I postpone it. Also here in Quebec/Canada it’s hard to see a doctor because the free healthcare system is too slow and complicated so I didn’t my blood work…

Also, since I’m going to restart the army soon (and leave my current job) and do a very intense training, I was hoping I could get a compound to keep in my car/home and do during the weekends to recover faster and go back to base with better strength.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks man
Peace from the North Side

When to dose 500mg plus on test do you administer 2 injects on the same day or spread it out over 2 days, 2 cc injects is a limit

Can u do the same protocals for a 12 week cycle?

Hi there,

Here who I am: 31 YO. Years of training: 13. 6â??3â??â??. BF: 12%. 202 lbs. For me, thatâ??s heavy, because I weighted 170 until I was 26 YO (I have really small bones). Then I increased steadily to 215, but I was getting fatty, so I moved down to 202 lbs.

Iâ??m not looking into huge gains, but in slow steady ones. I know I could get to 215 lbs naturally, but it would require me to train 5-6 days a week and eat more that I have time to digest. I like to train 5 days a week and I am still making natural gains at the moment, but sometimes I feel mentally tired at work. Iâ??ve been researching on gear for 1 year seriously. Every time I want to start my first cycle, I get confused with what is the proper PCT. For me longevity, long term health and libido are the most important and Iâ??m not willing to sacrifice them for (more) gains. Iâ??ve been thinking to inject Test and Iâ??m not afraid of needles, but it seems complicated.

I just came across a post on short cycle. They say itâ??s good for long steady gain. Iâ??m thinking to do 4 shorts cycles of D-Bol with Var or just D-Bol. Iâ??d like to plan my cycle this weekend. Can anyone help?

Also, as anyone tried Peruvian Raw Maca Powder as part of their PCT? Because Iâ??ve been using it for 2 years on and off and it really boosts libido, sperm production, and even muscle gains, so I was thinking it could be one more weapon to an arsenal.

Cheers
PlonPlon

Hi FG!

I have been browsing this forum on and off for several years, but have never posted anything because I got all the advice I needed by reading the threads. So here is the deal:

I am 41 years old and have been a performance athlete for over 25 years. My goal has rarely been aesthetics, rather performance for a particular activity (Army Infantry Officer, rowing, martial arts, triathlon, etc). I am 5 foot 8 inches, about 180 lbs, 12% BF

I started my own business two years ago where I buy and sell heavy things (tools, equipment, etc). The job requires such a workout that I rarely had the energy or felt the need to go to the gym. I was tested and my T and free T were both very low (out of normal range). When I started taking Test E, I regained stamina, gained muscle, and reduced recovery time. My job is extremely physically demanding, but has gotten much easier due to the Test E. The stronger I get, the easier my work becomes and the more I can go to the gym! (Hence, the happier I become).

I have done three cycles of Test E. and I am ready to do a serious cycle and add more compounds. I was dating a Nurse Practitioner who would wrote me prescriptions for Test E only. We broke up and I have to find a new source anyway, so I want to expand beyond just Test E. The test has changed my life. I have much more strength and stamina, but I need more! I do not want to be fat, but my primary focus is on gaining muscle/strength.

Using the continuous use plan as a baseline, I would like to do a long, hard cycle to build muscle, strength, and stamina and get sizeable gains before next summer (easier to hide fast gains under clothes in winter). I had very high DHT before the Test E and now my hair is falling out even faster, but if I have to sacrifice hair, I would rather go for strength now and get implants or shave my head later. I do not plan on having kids, so I do not care about infertility.

So here goes (pretty much cut and pasted portions of this thread).

W 1-4 Dbol 10mg 3x/d (oral kickstart)
W 1-20 Deca 200mg E4D
W 1-36 Test Cyp 500mg E4D
W 1-36 Mast Enth 200mg E4D
W 1-39 Adex 0.5mg EOD (tapered in last 2 weeks to 0.25 EOD)
W 1-52 HGH 4iu EOD, 40mcg IGF-1/D EOD (post workout)
W 6-52 Proviron 25mg 2x/d (for libido)
W __-52 Nolva 20mg/d (if gyno symptoms)
W __-50 Caber 0.5mg 2x/w (if prolactin issues)

PCT
W 36-__ Test Cyp begin dropping each shot by ~5mg until I reach 150mg E4D

Thanks in advance for your help!

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
this forum needs to be published into a book. [/quote]

Really, thank you guys.
You have helped many people to build a magnificent bodies with minimal risks.
Thanks to all who generously share their knowledge and experience. Let the fortune accompanies you

This is a good thread, but I also feel that everyone’s so genetically different that you have to find what works for you. I read where someone said that sustanon/sustamed 250 alone on a first cycle will not result in good gains. I beg to differ! My first cycle ever was 500mg/w of sustamed 250. I was 177 pounds soaking wet. By the start of week 4 I was 194 pounds of lean muscle plus some water weight that dried up after my pct… My advice is learn your body and find what works for you.

true .i have learnt so much by searching for myself then just asking straight out.

I’ve seen this quite a bit so I have to ask…

How many contingency sups are you suppose to have… “on hand”… at any given time? I explicitly understand why its important to have the PCT “on hand” before you even consider beginning your cycle. However, I feel that I’ve seen the phrase “on hand” a lot lately. The only person I can think of who actually has every conceivable thing “on hand” would be a damn pharmacist. Just makes me wonder what everyone’s medicine cabinet (or fridge) is suppose to look like…

thanks

3 cycles and you want to do that cycle?!

Keep it simple man Test base and 1 Aux if needed but that seems like an overkill especially given your situation…

How does everyone feel about the pre made stack, 125 Test enanthate, 125 tren enanthate, 125 mast enanthate?

Hello fellas im new to the “juicin” world but i have been long into lifting weights i have previously done a test only cycle 3 years ago but i am ready to get into the full on cycle. I want to show my proposed cycle and want some inputs from the vets here or any suggestions, recomendations, or changes u might see…

Week 1 -8 :
Test prop at 100mg eod
Tren ace at 75 mg eod
Mast prop at 50mg eod

Week 1-9 :
Arimidex at .25 mg eod

Week 2 -8 :
Hcg at 250 iu e3d

Week 9 -12 pct:
Nolvadex

This is the stack im concidering starting with it is a short cycle but seems as it would be effective in a short amount of time. Just have questions on the dosage for pct as to how much and for how long. Any suggestions or info on this will b very much appreciated, thanks a lot guys looking forward to hearing from u guys.

I would have started a new topic but never mind I guess!

• I comend you on clearly doing some simple reading and research before posting anything up… Which seems to be rare these days!

• Cycle looks great, Pretty much how my summer cycles look. I feel 8 week fast acting cycles with a spot on diet are the way forward over longer ester cycles. The look achieved is “drier” with just as much size and stregnth progress. If you are lean then that combo will be great.

• Tren Ace is best pinned ED but not the end of the world if you can’t manage it. I would try 0.25 Adex for now but may have to bump it up to 0.5mg. Nolvadex should be 20mg ED for 8 weeks. In the past I have done the old 40/40/20/20 but newer plans with the 20mg for 8 weeks looks good!

• I have never used caber, but with Tren it could be advised to have some just incase the prolactin increase causes some issues. If it does then do a max dose of 0.5mg 2x per week.

• You should start HCG from day 1 as you are using fast esters.

• PCT should start after a day or two after last pin because you are using fast esters.

• Continie Adex through PCT with a taper down.

Thanks andy, yeah im new to this forum thing so i couldnt figure out how to start a new topic ill figure it out lol. Yeah thanks for the advice. I am pretty lean so yes the reason im looking to this cycle is to stay lean but have the added muscle with the dry look… it just takes lots of reading and research and back n forth between sites to try n figure out knowledge on certain things. Also trying to find “sources” is a pain n the ass but i guess u never know whats legit or whats good u til u try i guess…

Also what is the amount of the supplies i would need as far as how many syringes, mls, etc. Ive done some math on it but wouldnt mind a second opinion to what exactly ill need as far as amounts for the term of the cycle. Once again thanks for your help man

Just buy a shit load of needls, pins wipes etc… Here in the UK we just get it all in packs of 100…

As for mg/mls, you have already suggested what mg per day etc you are going to do? So depending on what dosing your gear is at depends how much you get?

Ok pretty much what i figured it b, pretty straight forward. I have a question i dont know if its against the rules or wut but i live in US. Is it better for me to go domestic or out of states, or does it matter? If its not an acceptbale question its cool, just dont answer. Thanks for ur help

Also how do u recommend the pinning. Since most of the injections are eod do u normally do 3 different injections the same day in 3 different injection sights, or do u mix your 3 different compounds in 1 syringe and make it 1 total injection every other day?

No idea on the needles and syringes question…

As for pinning; if you are pinning ED/EOD then I suggest rotating delt, delt, glute, glute, quad, quad to keep things fresh…

You can mix whatever you like, I normally get a blend with all the compounds in though.