Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning

What is your take on UGL liquid caber? I can not get my hands on the pills and have heard the liquid is unstable. Are you aware of any research on this or is it just bro-science?

caber is easier to dose. once or twice a week will do the job. also there are no withdraw symptoms like with prami. plus you get that multiple insane orgasm thing going. be sure to have plenty of old tube socks and vaseline on hand. or your partners hand.
[/quote]

I have read many say it can increase orgasm,does it also increase sperm volume?..

[quote]fightu35 wrote:

c-dog wrote:
“caber is easier to dose. once or twice a week will do the job. also there are no withdraw symptoms like with prami. plus you get that multiple insane orgasm thing going. be sure to have plenty of old tube socks and vaseline on hand. or your partners hand.”

I have read many say it can increase orgasm,does it also increase sperm volume?..[/quote]

what are you a fuckin scientist?

get it? because measuring sperm volume…get it?

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
What is your take on UGL liquid caber? I can not get my hands on the pills and have heard the liquid is unstable. Are you aware of any research on this or is it just bro-science? [/quote]

most liquids are phony. either under dosed or phony.

“great” white has “some” good liquids but no caber. melanotan II has some positive spontaneous side effects in the erection department.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
What is your take on UGL liquid caber? I can not get my hands on the pills and have heard the liquid is unstable. Are you aware of any research on this or is it just bro-science? [/quote]

most liquids are phony. either under dosed or phony.

“great” white has “some” good liquids but no caber. melanotan II has some positive spontaneous side effects in the erection department.
[/quote]

You used that one on me when we were talking about the MT-2 last summer. It was funny then and still makes me laugh.
I will say that “Great” MT-2 was just that; great for the tan when supplemented with natural sunlight. I did have a overall feel good feeling but that could also be contributed a bump in my test. Also when your tan you look better and feel better about your appearance. I found no effects on sexual performance one way or the other.

Very informative. Thought I did my homework but clearly not. I will wait continue NATTY until 25+ then.

if you can dose .25 mg of adex every other day is it fine to do 1 gram every 4 days?

May not be the right place and I apologize if not, but anyone got word on MLG Pharma products? Specifically test E, aromasin, and nolvadex…

Thanks guys

Right after taking my time reading for a few days ive decided on the basic course (this is my first course so I wanna play it a bit safe)
Next to it I have a few questions. I know its my first post didnt want to put it here tried to pm message but wouldnt let me.

W 1-4 DBol 10mg 3xd (do I take all in one go or seperate it morning night? )
W 1-10 Test e 250mg every 3 days (can I midway through increase to EoD?)
W 8-12 proviron 50mg a day
W 12 nolva 20mg twice a day
W 13-15 nolva 20 mg a day

Looked into the adex but heard it reduces gains so thinking of not taking that.
Can I run the nolva after 3 weeks 20mg eod ? Or should I only run nolva mid cycle if I get any symptoms
One more question HCG bit baffled with this. Should I add this to cycle.

So is using an AAS such Test-E really as bad and risky to take if you are my age(19) if you take all the necessary PCT and take things like an estrogen blocker during cycle?

I have been told that chewing nicotine gum during a basic test e cycle is effective and works in a similar way as adex. Can anyone back this up?. Looking into it as it will only cost me $5 for gum, more funds for food!

I’m on 250 mg test enanthate a week I’m on week 6 how long will it take for my body to recover and I have access to arimidex but not nolvadex will my low dose require PCT

Thanks for taking the time for this post it’s good info snd il defo be saving it and giving it out to people that need it why should they learn the hard way lol

[quote]Jackson2130 wrote:
W 1-6 400mg deca once a week on tues
W 1-4 Test E 250mg on thurs
W 7-8 nolva 20mg.

I have done research and i think that is a decent first cycle. Keep in mind i am not wanting a long cycle and not wantin to get huge i would rather do it in moderation. I appreciate not bustin my balls. I am fairly new to the injection world. If this cycle doesn’t sound like a good one, please opinions from those with experience are always helpfull.[/quote]

I’ll have to agree with everyone else on this. Do some more research. Your first cycle should only be test. You have no idea how you body is goin to react and if it does you won’t know weather it’s the test or deca. Not to mention if your easy to get gyno you have deca on top of that which also is gonna convert to estrogen (about 20% of it). But either way good luck to ya.

MLG is G2G. I ordered from them and the stuff was good. Oil was a little thick though, but im glad I tried them. Very reliable

If some one shot 400mg of test prop on day one how long till they would feel any thing to test if the gear was real or not?

What kind of feelings etc can one expect to validate the gear is real and give him confidence to keep taking the suspect gear?

Prbs next day…look for harder muscles bigger hard on and gains

Hold on why the fuk u shoot 400ml of prop cut it down to 50 or 100 eod 400ml and the pip from that

Wow - great post! I just submitted a thread asking for this kind of advice. I wish I’d looked around more first. Thank you!

what type of PCT would you recommend to take with Nolva after the 2 week blitz cycle 700-1000mg of test prop for 2 weeks?
thx