Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning

After reading and researching this is what I will like to do for my first cycle. Can you guys please give me some advice and tweak as necessary. Thanks for all the advice and dedication! Good Luck.

Stats:
30 yrs old Male
5’5
205 lbs
13-15% BF
3 yrs serious experience
3500 cal/day Macros P=65% C=25% F=10%
Goal: Earn a pro-Card in the next 3-5 years

Gear on hand:
7,500 mg Test E.
100 tabs 10 mg Dbol
11,000 iu HCG
100 tabs 20 mg Nolva

Planned cycle (SUGGESTIONS?!!!)
1-5 Dbol 10mg 3xd
1-12 Test E. 300mg E3D
3-12 HCG 3xW
1-12 Nolva 20mg/D symptoms dependent

PCT
13-14 OFF
15 Nolva 20mg 2xd
16-17 Nolva 20mg/D
15-16 Test E. 50mg E3D
17-18 Test E. 40mg E3D
19-20 Test E. 30mg E3D
21-22 Test E. 20mg E3D
23-24 Test E. 10mg E3D

Goal:
To compete in my first NPC show in the spring (won a Novice INBF in 2011).

Furious George,

Thanks for the great post! I am a noob and this was a very helpful read. Along with some others. Thanks again. I would like to PM you about my personal plan. Is that cool?

Thanks,
Salty

Hi I’m a female powerlifter in my late 30’s, been training for several years and need advise. Please do not bite my head off from what I’m asking. I experimented with Anapolan, Clen, Winnie orals in the past with ok results. But I feel to be able to compete with the elite athletes I need to step up my game. So that’s why I got Sustanon 10ml, used 1ml already and feel great! But now I’m stuck being a newbie and couldn’t find reliable sites to get info what I have to stack it with or what to use post cycle…your advise will be much appreciated.

Thanks, FG, for the great information! Like all knowledge, the more I read, the more confused I get! LOL!

Hi Furious, Actually I have been facing a bit problem I did not know about Gynaecomastia and PCT, and I started Test Enant 250mg/Week and after 8 Weeks I increased it to 250mg E3D but, after 3 or 4 Weeks There was gap for almost 2 Weeks ( as we had some political issues in here Karachi, Pakistan) hope you can understand, and then I continued with the same 250mg E3D but after 2 Weeks I noticed my right nipple a bit puffy with pain I suddenly stopped Test Enant as I saw on the internet that it can cause Gynaecomestia, then I went to the Homeopathy and just today after 15 days my pain is almost gain and my nipple is not that puffy anymore,

now I want to start my test Enant Cycle again but very Simple I have Decided to take Only test enant 250mg E3D 16 Weeks. Now I want to know about PCT should I go for Clomid 50mg2x/day from 17th week or should have start it with the cycle or after 2 weeks of first test pin? plzzz help in this I just want this simple cycle plz help me and plz design the cycle with test enant and PCT…

[quote]Syed Hassan Imam wrote:
after 2 Weeks I noticed my right nipple a bit puffy with pain I suddenly stopped Test Enant as I saw on the internet that it can cause Gynaecomestia, then I went to the Homeopathy and just today after 15 days my pain is almost gain and my nipple is not that puffy anymore,

now I want to start my test Enant Cycle again but very Simple I have Decided to take Only test enant 250mg E3D 16 Weeks. Now I want to know about PCT should I go for Clomid 50mg2x/day from 17th week or should have start it with the cycle or after 2 weeks of first test ppin? plzzz help in this I just want this simple cycle plz help me and plz design the[/quote]

there’s a general rule on this board… we have what’s called stickies (marked with yellow 3M Post It note icon) in the steroid and trt forums. you read and MEMORIZE these before attempting any cycle.

the reason for those stickies is to allow the reader/sometimes a newbie to access 24/7 the wisdom from people with many years of experience. why? because you are risking much worse than puffy nipples my friend.

the board is anonymous so if someone wanted to pop on here and give you negligent/perilous direction before it could be deleted you wouldn’t have a clue. it’s your body, why do i need to do your homework?

not only read but memorize these. do yourself a favor & become an amateur endocrinologist:

Hello, I’m 21 yrs old, 177 cm , 91 kg. I’m planning my first cycle and I need some advice. I’m thinking about taking 12 week cycle with 500 mg/per week Testosterone-Enanthate, for first 6 weeks 25 mg dianabol, everyday 0.25 mg letrozole. After that 3 weeks post cycle with 40 mg/per day Nolvadex. My biggest concern is gynecomastia, because during bulking period my body tend to store a more fat in breast area. What interest me is if 0.25 mg of letrozole per day will prevent aromatase and therefore gyno, or if You recommend some other dosage? Also I will be very thankful for any other advice about my cycle. Thank you

Currently completing my initial week of my 1st Cycle. I have been in a lot of pain from my first shot in my right glute. After reading about VIRGIN MUSCLE, I decided to change the site and just did my left quad. I guess I am a WOOS or very unlucky, but I can barely walk or sit. The " butt " pain is almost gone after four days, but my quad hurts after just 2 hrs. I read the sticky about lowering the BA, so I am about to heat the left-over of my first vial on the oven at 225F, and see if it works.

As far of my first cycle is not what I expected. With the dbol I have lost my appetite, and felt nauseated in the mornings. The pain of the injections hindered my workouts, but I kept going. I am hoping the problems resolve, and I can " fix " the gear (last option). I have gear from Titan Biomedical so if someone is having the same effect let me know.

Good luck in all your endeavors and thank you for all the information and motivation!

brilliant info from Furious george

great info, thanks

Appreciate the info, looking to try AAS for the 1st time very soon…

Hello,

I am in my 5th week of my first cycle. I am feeling great and seeing results in strength and muscle growth. I think D-bol is great, still worry about the liver toxicity but just doing 30mg a day.

To all the newbies like me do your research. I read and did a lot of research but I still made a STUPID newbie mistake. I injected 1500mg of TE for the first two weeks. RETARDED!!! My math and syringe mg was super wrong. The worst thing is that the pain in my muscles was excruciating, I almost quit! After getting on track and reading about possible side effects I just increase my Nolva to 40 mg/D for the third week to coiner the nipples sensitivity. I am taking HCG from day 1, a little different of what I had planned and Prisioner’s protocol.

I am currently researching about a first cutting cycle for a competition. I understand that with the right diet most cycles can help you prep but couple days ago I read an article (I think it was a sticky) about shredding diet and a Tren/Vinny/Clen/T3 cycle but now I cannot find it. If anyone has the link please HELP ME OUT!!!

So far the I feel that there is so much I have to learn. I am motivated and ready to take my physique to the next level. I thank all of you for the inputs and criticism. If you have any new ideas for a 1st NEWBIE CUTTING CYCLE, let me know.

Hi I’m kinda new to all this steroid talk iv been researching for a few months just to learn a little, this is my first post. Iv been training for 3 years natty made some decent gains so far, but you say you should wait until your 25 but i am very interested and have been for 2 years now to bodybuilding, watching youtube vids, reading forums, im currently in college to become a personal trainer so iv got my diet and exercise down pat and im making gains but if i want any chance to make it into bodybuilding i’m going to have to start using some gear to really put on the size i need if i want to compete at a high level, i was thinking in about 2 years, when im 21 with 5 years of training under my belt, not trynna fuck my hormones up for life or take any short cuts… opinions?

I’m planning on doing my first cycle with sue 250, 2 stabs a week for 10 weeks and starting my PCT about 18 days after my last stab.

as for PCT, the only stuff I have at hand is 20 tablets of Clomid 50 mg and 30 tablets of Nolva 10 mg. This was all the PCT i could get my hands on. To me this is not optimally sufficient. With your guys experience, is the amount of PCT I have sufficient and if so how would I run my PCT with this amount?

I have made a threat about it but I thought i’d have a shot at getting some more opinions here. For my cycle I was initially planning to go 600mg Test E / Week, Dbol 30mg / day for first 4 weeks. I since have been advised by my coach to maybe do something like Test E, Dbol, Deca & Winny for my first cycle. As FG said some people think that for your first cycle you should make the most of it because it will be your best. But others say that you should keep it simple because things may go wrong if you have a bad reaction and you wont know which compound causes the problems. What do you think about this combo for a first cycle, even with a coach with decades of experience helping me along the way.

Thanks
Jekyll

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
or my cycle I was initially planning to go 600mg Test E / Week, Dbol 30mg / day for first 4 weeks. I since have been advised by my coach to maybe do something like Test E, Dbol, Deca & Winny for my first cycle. As FG said some people think that for your first cycle you should make the most of it because it will be your best. But others say that you should keep it simple because things may go wrong if you have a bad reaction and you wont know which compound causes the problems. What do you think about this combo for a first cycle, even with a coach with decades of experience helping me along the way.

Thanks
Jekyll[/quote]

don’t know your coach but did he recommend getting blood/lab work for a reference later? if not do so. in the event you screw your hormones up badly you will some reference to steer back to.

lef.org will have a sale sometime in april making that male hormone panel about $55. you join for like $6.99 month for member price. a doctor mails or sends pdf lab order and you take it to nearest labcorp in your town.

everyone is DIFFERENT. what works for coach or many others may give you horribly high blood pressure, loss of libido, gynecomastia, make you moody or emotional, lose your hair, joint pain, insomnia, excessive night time sweats, bloat etc…

one of the golden rules of newbie cycling is to keep it simple. if you load everything in the first cycle and it goes bad, what’s your reference point to check back to, see what caused it to go bad? you threw it all in at once so you can’t.

what anti-aromatase and dosage are you planning to use? estrogen management can be a nightmare if body fat% is high.

you know how to aspirate syringe? when you aspirate you are checking to ensure that you are not in a blood vessel. if the end of the needle is in a blood vessel it will not take much pressure to draw blood. Not being able to draw back much is a good thing.

how long have all of you guys been lifting? give age, height, weight, BF% health conditions and outline of diet.

LASTLY orals are harsh on the liver. best to just add more T. and as mr.walkway has said winny is garbage.

these stickies are from the T hormone replacement forum and they a MUST READ for every doh-doh new to steroids:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

or my cycle I was initially planning to go 600mg Test E / Week, Dbol 30mg / day for first 4 weeks. I since have been advised by my coach to maybe do something like Test E, Dbol, Deca & Winny for my first cycle. As FG said some people think that for your first cycle you should make the most of it because it will be your best. But others say that you should keep it simple because things may go wrong if you have a bad reaction and you wont know which compound causes the problems. What do you think about this combo for a first cycle, even with a coach with decades of experience helping me along the way.

Thanks
Jekyll[/quote]

don’t know your coach but did he recommend getting blood/lab work for a reference later? if not do so. in the event you screw your hormones up badly you will some reference to steer back to.

lef.org will have a sale sometime in april making that male hormone panel about $55. you join for like $6.99 month for member price. a doctor mails or sends pdf lab order and you take it to nearest labcorp in your town.

everyone is DIFFERENT. what works for coach or many others may give you horribly high blood pressure, loss of libido, gynecomastia, make you moody or emotional, lose your hair, joint pain, insomnia, excessive night time sweats, bloat etc…

one of the golden rules of newbie cycling is to keep it simple. if you load everything in the first cycle and it goes bad, what’s your reference point to check back to, see what caused it to go bad? you threw it all in at once so you can’t.

what anti-aromatase and dosage are you planning to use? estrogen management can be a nightmare if body fat% is high.

you know how to aspirate syringe? when you aspirate you are checking to ensure that you are not in a blood vessel. if the end of the needle is in a blood vessel it will not take much pressure to draw blood. Not being able to draw back much is a good thing.

how long have all of you guys been lifting? give age, height, weight, BF% health conditions and outline of diet.

LASTLY orals are harsh on the liver. best to just add more T. and as mr.walkway has said winny is garbage.

these stickies are from the T hormone replacement forum and they a MUST READ for every doh-doh new to steroids:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_protocol_for_injections

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/estradiol_why_you_should_care
[/quote]

I’ll have a look into getting some bloods done before I start, I had some done when i started with my coach and my liver, kidneys etc are perfect (I dont drink, smoke etc) seeing as i am very careful what i put into my body. AI / PCT are all covered, will be running Adex throughout the cycle, as well as liver and joint support. Protocols with pinning are all in place I’ve done all my research its just the deca / winstrol that I am unsure about. Foremost what i have read about deca dick is the only thing that worries me, what protocols would I run to reduce prolactin?

Thanks
Jekyll

I’ll have a look into getting some bloods done before I start, I had some done when i started with my coach and my liver, kidneys etc are perfect (I dont drink, smoke etc) seeing as i am very careful what i put into my body. AI / PCT are all covered, will be running Adex throughout the cycle, as well as liver and joint support. Protocols with pinning are all in place I’ve done all my research its just the deca / winstrol that I am unsure about. Foremost what i have read about deca dick is the only thing that worries me, what protocols would I run to reduce prolactin?

Thanks
Jekyll[/quote]

cabergoline.

there are different types of B6 and that pyridoxine HCL worked better than other forms. the HCL may be the most common form or only form readily available. capsules and bulk powder at LEF.org are the HCL.

cabergoline.

there are different types of B6 and that pyridoxine HCL worked better than other forms. the HCL may be the most common form or only form readily available. capsules and bulk powder at LEF.org are the HCL.

[/quote]

Would i be able to use prami instead? I’ve seen very little about it, but i cant source caber very easily where im from.

cabergoline.

[/quote]

Would i be able to use prami instead? I’ve seen very little about it, but i cant source caber very easily where im from.[/quote]

if that’s what you can get,prami is supposedly more effective and i know a lot less expensive. keep dosage low at first to see if you have sides. increase a little at a time. take it at night and you may sleep better.

caber is easier to dose. once or twice a week will do the job. also there are no withdraw symptoms like with prami. plus you get that multiple insane orgasm thing going. be sure to have plenty of old tube socks and vaseline on hand. or your partners hand.