Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning

[quote]Stimulate wrote:

[quote]bchrisen wrote:
“If you want my 2 cents, I’ve ran a similar cycle a couple of time and have found in my experience that when I frontloaded the test and then took my dbol either weeks 3-7 or 8-12, i got much better results. I know you want it as a kick start , but i feel you get more bang when test levels are already elevated. Frontloading makes this happen a bit faster.”

I have been doing some more research and a lot of people are doing this instead of kick starting with the Dbol. I will probably do this also. From your experience, what would be good dosing for front loading the test?
[/quote]

I alway just double my weekly dose the first week so your case 1200 mg. I think bill Roberts posted some formula for figuring out exactly what you should inject but the figures were alway a little high for me ( mainly because I’m cheap and didn’t buy enough test before I read about front loading)

Any who, I usually shoot between 1200-1400 mg the first week and this has been sufficient for me.

Going on 3rd cycle, first using enth and dbol’s.

Plan
1-8 250mg enth e3d
1-4 40mg dbol ed
11-12 40mcg nolva
13-14 20mcg nolva

Kick start enth first 2 shots at 500mg each
Iv’e found with 12 week sus etc, my gains slow after 8 weeks amd sides really kick in, hence leaving this one at 8 weeks.

Question is, shoukd i bridge last shot of enth to start of pct with winny or anavar? Or jus wait it out?
If bridge, how would 40mg stana ed from 8-10 go?

Thank you in advance.

Defiantly front load first shot at 750 mgs and then 250 on the second

I like bridging into pct when using long esters. I would run the winny last 2 weeks of injections and the 2 week awaiting to start pct at at least 50 mg a day

looking at the 2on/2off/2on/4off protocall, would a winny/dbol stack work for this or would that be too harsh on the liver? asking cuz needles scare the shit outta me

Hey all another newbie here. I have trained on and off before for a few years and have never taken juice. Anyway I’m about to start training again as soon as I can afford the extra food (in a shitty situation right now, buts its temporary). I’m interested in trying a kickstart cycle and have been reading up for some time now.

Its not something I’m about to do right now, I think its best to take some time to plan it out, and hit the gym hard before adding in the cycle, especially as I’m underweight at the moment so that needs to be addressed. I’m building a diet plan also. I dont currently intend to do any more cycles after, but rather to go from there myself once I re-establish my natural test.

Anyway heres my plan for cycle with the information I have so far. I am 24 and looking to start the cycle in the next few months just before I turn 25. I’m prepared to train hard and also plan out my diet and supplements. Its kind of a case of wanting this kick start to change my life around and maintain regular workouts after cycle.

Anyway heres what I’m looking at so far:

Cycle
W 1-12 500mg Test Enth 1x/week
W 1-6 40mg Dianabol 4XED
W 1-12 0.25mg Arimidex 1xED
W 1-10 100iu HCG 1xED

PCT
W 13-16 20mg Nolva or 50-100mg of Clomid

I’d appreciate any advice here :slight_smile:

[quote]Jackson2130 wrote:
W 1-6 400mg deca once a week on tues
W 1-4 Test E 250mg on thurs
W 7-8 nolva 20mg.

I have done research and i think that is a decent first cycle. Keep in mind i am not wanting a long cycle and not wantin to get huge i would rather do it in moderation. I appreciate not bustin my balls. I am fairly new to the injection world. If this cycle doesn’t sound like a good one, please opinions from those with experience are always helpfull.[/quote]

no thats a horrible first cycle I’ll go even further and say thats just a horrible cycle

it should look like this

weeks 1-12 test e 250mg e3d
weeks 1-12 deca 400mg a week
arimidex- .25mg ed
pct with nolva or clomid

Been reading this thread for a few days while on lunch at work, very informative.
Going to download those steroid books right now that someone posted a few pages ago. edit Those books I’m referring to were actually in the other sticky.

Just noticed a bit of a debate in the earlier stages of this thread in regards to age of taking steroids. I just wanted to address that topic and ask my own question.

My question is that; if someone only wants to achieve close to their genetic potential, and not too concerned about going as far beyond it as possible, why wouldn’t it be a good idea to use steroids to get to that genetic potential as fast as possible? Rather than waiting many years to reach it.

Another question; if you go beyond your genetic potential using steroids (as most do), when you come off steroids, working out naturally from there on would only maintain your gains but not allow you to increase at all, is that right? Just trying to get my head around that.

Hi all. G here. I am new here but have been following threads for a few weeks.

6’3
mid 40’s

wide reciever type build, lean.

Squat 350
Bench 275
deadlift 315

breakfast - blend 1 cup oatmeal,protein poweder,glutamin water or 2 eggs and pita bread
lunch brocholi grits(no butter) veggie sandwich orange juice pasta
dinner pasta or rice, spinach, sweet potato,

been training since 80’s

I want to get as strong as possible while gaining as little weight as possible.

I’m thinking

1st week - Winnie 10mg E.D, Deca 200mg once a week
2nd week - Winnie 20mg E.D Deca 200mg once a week
3nd week - Winnie 30mg E.D Deca 200mg once a week
4nd week - Winnie 40mg E.D Deca 200mg once a week
5nd week - Winnie 40mg E.D Deca 200mg once a week
6nd week - Winnie 30mg E.D Deca 200mg once a week
7nd week - Winnie 20mg E.D Deca 200mg once a week
8nd week - Winnie 10mg E.D. Deca 200mg once a week
9th week - Noveldex 20mg,proviron 20 mg E.D.
10th week- Noveldex 20mg,proviron 20 mg E.D.

What do you think?

Primo instead of deca.

Another question; Only done a little bit of research on injecting so far (not planning on doing anything any time soon), but I was wondering if you can feel the difference between muscle and fat? So far from what I’ve read about injection sites, it doesn’t say the depth and doesn’t say whether you can feel if you’re in the right place or not.

Dudes

Anyone had any experience with a cycle while body re-comping using an IF approach?

Broad question I know, just wondered if any gear worked beeter than others considering the lengthy periods without food during the fast?

moog

as i post this its as if i already have the answer to this question but just to b thorough ill ask anyhow.

full spectrum blood analysis pre and post cycle, from my understanding one can do this via mail, good idea? anyone here done anything like this, if so PM me or post here.
-thanks.

can someone please help answer a few questions for me? This is my first time.

I tried to post them on my own thread but nobody responded. Maybe i asked the wrong questions or maybe i came off like a retard or something? idk?

Im 31. Been lifting 6+ yrs steady. Good diet. Im 5’8’’ 175lbs. Low body fat. I lift 4x a week and also do hard cardio/kickboxing 5 x a week. On days that i end up doing both its always kickboxing first just bcuz thats the way i can fit it into my schedule. Basically I just want to get bigger, stronger, faster. Im sure you all know the deal.

Bench 225, DL 365, squat 275.

I just started a sust only cycle at 500mg a week (250mg 2x a week) and just want to make sure this is ok? From what my ‘‘coach’’ tells me and also all the info in this site, it seems like sust or test-e by themselves is a good way to start off for a first timer? I guess im just looking for someone who is experienced to reaffirm that this is a ok cycle for a first time. This site seems like its full of great advice and knowledge.

-Sust (250mg 2x a week) for 10 weeks
-Nolva 2 weeks after last shot 40/40/20/20
(i got the nolva online…is that ok? safe?)

Cmon dude can someboby please help?

[quote]joey g wrote:
can someone please help answer a few questions for me? This is my first time.

I tried to post them on my own thread but nobody responded. Maybe i asked the wrong questions or maybe i came off like a retard or something? idk?

Im 31. Been lifting 6+ yrs steady. Good diet. Im 5’8’’ 175lbs. Low body fat. I lift 4x a week and also do hard cardio/kickboxing 5 x a week. On days that i end up doing both its always kickboxing first just bcuz thats the way i can fit it into my schedule. Basically I just want to get bigger, stronger, faster. Im sure you all know the deal.

Bench 225, DL 365, squat 275.

I just started a sust only cycle at 500mg a week (250mg 2x a week) and just want to make sure this is ok? From what my ‘‘coach’’ tells me and also all the info in this site, it seems like sust or test-e by themselves is a good way to start off for a first timer? I guess im just looking for someone who is experienced to reaffirm that this is a ok cycle for a first time. This site seems like its full of great advice and knowledge.

-Sust (250mg 2x a week) for 10 weeks
-Nolva 2 weeks after last shot 40/40/20/20
(i got the nolva online…is that ok? safe?)

Cmon dude can someboby please help?[/quote]

Hey mate,

I’ve posted questions here in this thread that no one has answered yet but since then I’ve read 4 books on steroids.

There seems to be a lot of debate about when to inject sustanon. The general consensus seems to be every other day. I’m wanting to do a sustanon cycle as well, injecting 125mg every other day. Avaerages out to 475mg a week I think (over a 12 week cycle). 500mg a week is fine with sustanon for a first cycle from what I’ve read.

Wish I could help you with the PCT but I can’t seem to find much about that in my readings.

I’m starting to wonder where there’s a more active forum with steroid discussion. Let me know how your cycle goes, because I’m interested in doing something similiar.

Thank you sir!.. I am almost 2 weeks into this cycle and will keep you posted.

I can tell i am already getting bigger, especially in my shoulders and arms. I have been eating like a hog and have gained about 5-7 pounds (Im not sure if this is from the gear or from the food).

Oh I forgot to add, you should look more into when to take PCT. I’ve read that you should take PCT around 21 days after sustanon (3 weeks). Not two weeks because Sustanon stays in your system longer than steroids such as Testosterone Enanthate. I’m still in the learning phase myself, but if I were you, I’d read a bit more into that and make sure you are taking the PCT at the right time!

How much have your lifts increased by?

ya i was thinking 3 weeks was about the right time to start…thanks!

And my lifts have increased a little so far, but nothing spectacular. I am right about at the strongest i have ever been but i havent broken any personal records yet…Hopefully this will change in the next week or two.

[quote]Griver5 wrote:
been training since 80’s

I’m thinking

What do you think?

[/quote]

I’m sick of trying to find where to get good price on arimidex or aromasin or any anti-aromatase. Can anyone give a hint on where to look on google. I see plenty of what appear to be rip off sites with prices around $199.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Griver5 wrote:
been training since 80’s

I’m thinking

What do you think?

[/quote]

I’m sure this is a dumb question but I’m so sick of trying to find where to get arimidex or noveldex or any anti-aromatase. Can anyone just give a hint on where to look on google. I see plenty of what appear to be rip off sites with prices around $399. Phooeey on those sites.
[/quote]

By the way does anyone else feel like they’ve been kicked in the nutts by the medical field when Chaz Bono or any number of females decide they wish to become men & are evidently easily prescribed testosterone. Whatever is needed to accomplish a sex change they evidently get it all.

Why in god’s name is that permissible and if a male is on replacement hormone therapy they make you jump through a 100 hoops to insure you’re not going to become too aggressive or start posing for bodybuilding shows. I’m sick of the double standard & political correctness when it comes to male vs female hormone therapy and the ignorance of so many doctors about testosterone levels.

I don’t understand why these forums are supposed to help people and there are constant posts about don’t PM me and ask me whatever. Dang, everybody gotta start somewhere. It trips me out when people get what they need and then forget about the days when they were struggling to get started.