Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning

Hello,

I am in my 5th week of my first cycle. I am feeling great and seeing results in strength and muscle growth. I think D-bol is great, still worry about the liver toxicity but just doing 30mg a day.

To all the newbies like me do your research. I read and did a lot of research but I still made a STUPID newbie mistake. I injected 1500mg of TE for the first two weeks. RETARDED!!! My math and syringe mg was super wrong. The worst thing is that the pain in my muscles was excruciating, I almost quit! After getting on track and reading about possible side effects I just increase my Nolva to 40 mg/D for the third week to coiner the nipples sensitivity. I am taking HCG from day 1, a little different of what I had planned and Prisioner’s protocol.

I am currently researching about a first cutting cycle for a competition. I understand that with the right diet most cycles can help you prep but couple days ago I read an article (I think it was a sticky) about shredding diet and a Tren/Vinny/Clen/T3 cycle but now I cannot find it. If anyone has the link please HELP ME OUT!!!

So far the I feel that there is so much I have to learn. I am motivated and ready to take my physique to the next level. I thank all of you for the inputs and criticism. If you have any new ideas for a 1st NEWBIE CUTTING CYCLE, let me know.

Hi I’m kinda new to all this steroid talk iv been researching for a few months just to learn a little, this is my first post. Iv been training for 3 years natty made some decent gains so far, but you say you should wait until your 25 but i am very interested and have been for 2 years now to bodybuilding, watching youtube vids, reading forums, im currently in college to become a personal trainer so iv got my diet and exercise down pat and im making gains but if i want any chance to make it into bodybuilding i’m going to have to start using some gear to really put on the size i need if i want to compete at a high level, i was thinking in about 2 years, when im 21 with 5 years of training under my belt, not trynna fuck my hormones up for life or take any short cuts… opinions?

I’m planning on doing my first cycle with sue 250, 2 stabs a week for 10 weeks and starting my PCT about 18 days after my last stab.

as for PCT, the only stuff I have at hand is 20 tablets of Clomid 50 mg and 30 tablets of Nolva 10 mg. This was all the PCT i could get my hands on. To me this is not optimally sufficient. With your guys experience, is the amount of PCT I have sufficient and if so how would I run my PCT with this amount?

I have made a threat about it but I thought i’d have a shot at getting some more opinions here. For my cycle I was initially planning to go 600mg Test E / Week, Dbol 30mg / day for first 4 weeks. I since have been advised by my coach to maybe do something like Test E, Dbol, Deca & Winny for my first cycle. As FG said some people think that for your first cycle you should make the most of it because it will be your best. But others say that you should keep it simple because things may go wrong if you have a bad reaction and you wont know which compound causes the problems. What do you think about this combo for a first cycle, even with a coach with decades of experience helping me along the way.

Thanks
Jekyll

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
or my cycle I was initially planning to go 600mg Test E / Week, Dbol 30mg / day for first 4 weeks. I since have been advised by my coach to maybe do something like Test E, Dbol, Deca & Winny for my first cycle. As FG said some people think that for your first cycle you should make the most of it because it will be your best. But others say that you should keep it simple because things may go wrong if you have a bad reaction and you wont know which compound causes the problems. What do you think about this combo for a first cycle, even with a coach with decades of experience helping me along the way.

Thanks
Jekyll[/quote]

don’t know your coach but did he recommend getting blood/lab work for a reference later? if not do so. in the event you screw your hormones up badly you will some reference to steer back to.

lef.org will have a sale sometime in april making that male hormone panel about $55. you join for like $6.99 month for member price. a doctor mails or sends pdf lab order and you take it to nearest labcorp in your town.

everyone is DIFFERENT. what works for coach or many others may give you horribly high blood pressure, loss of libido, gynecomastia, make you moody or emotional, lose your hair, joint pain, insomnia, excessive night time sweats, bloat etc…

one of the golden rules of newbie cycling is to keep it simple. if you load everything in the first cycle and it goes bad, what’s your reference point to check back to, see what caused it to go bad? you threw it all in at once so you can’t.

what anti-aromatase and dosage are you planning to use? estrogen management can be a nightmare if body fat% is high.

you know how to aspirate syringe? when you aspirate you are checking to ensure that you are not in a blood vessel. if the end of the needle is in a blood vessel it will not take much pressure to draw blood. Not being able to draw back much is a good thing.

how long have all of you guys been lifting? give age, height, weight, BF% health conditions and outline of diet.

LASTLY orals are harsh on the liver. best to just add more T. and as mr.walkway has said winny is garbage.

these stickies are from the T hormone replacement forum and they a MUST READ for every doh-doh new to steroids:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

or my cycle I was initially planning to go 600mg Test E / Week, Dbol 30mg / day for first 4 weeks. I since have been advised by my coach to maybe do something like Test E, Dbol, Deca & Winny for my first cycle. As FG said some people think that for your first cycle you should make the most of it because it will be your best. But others say that you should keep it simple because things may go wrong if you have a bad reaction and you wont know which compound causes the problems. What do you think about this combo for a first cycle, even with a coach with decades of experience helping me along the way.

Thanks
Jekyll[/quote]

don’t know your coach but did he recommend getting blood/lab work for a reference later? if not do so. in the event you screw your hormones up badly you will some reference to steer back to.

lef.org will have a sale sometime in april making that male hormone panel about $55. you join for like $6.99 month for member price. a doctor mails or sends pdf lab order and you take it to nearest labcorp in your town.

everyone is DIFFERENT. what works for coach or many others may give you horribly high blood pressure, loss of libido, gynecomastia, make you moody or emotional, lose your hair, joint pain, insomnia, excessive night time sweats, bloat etc…

one of the golden rules of newbie cycling is to keep it simple. if you load everything in the first cycle and it goes bad, what’s your reference point to check back to, see what caused it to go bad? you threw it all in at once so you can’t.

what anti-aromatase and dosage are you planning to use? estrogen management can be a nightmare if body fat% is high.

you know how to aspirate syringe? when you aspirate you are checking to ensure that you are not in a blood vessel. if the end of the needle is in a blood vessel it will not take much pressure to draw blood. Not being able to draw back much is a good thing.

how long have all of you guys been lifting? give age, height, weight, BF% health conditions and outline of diet.

LASTLY orals are harsh on the liver. best to just add more T. and as mr.walkway has said winny is garbage.

these stickies are from the T hormone replacement forum and they a MUST READ for every doh-doh new to steroids:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_protocol_for_injections

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/estradiol_why_you_should_care
[/quote]

I’ll have a look into getting some bloods done before I start, I had some done when i started with my coach and my liver, kidneys etc are perfect (I dont drink, smoke etc) seeing as i am very careful what i put into my body. AI / PCT are all covered, will be running Adex throughout the cycle, as well as liver and joint support. Protocols with pinning are all in place I’ve done all my research its just the deca / winstrol that I am unsure about. Foremost what i have read about deca dick is the only thing that worries me, what protocols would I run to reduce prolactin?

Thanks
Jekyll

I’ll have a look into getting some bloods done before I start, I had some done when i started with my coach and my liver, kidneys etc are perfect (I dont drink, smoke etc) seeing as i am very careful what i put into my body. AI / PCT are all covered, will be running Adex throughout the cycle, as well as liver and joint support. Protocols with pinning are all in place I’ve done all my research its just the deca / winstrol that I am unsure about. Foremost what i have read about deca dick is the only thing that worries me, what protocols would I run to reduce prolactin?

Thanks
Jekyll[/quote]

cabergoline.

there are different types of B6 and that pyridoxine HCL worked better than other forms. the HCL may be the most common form or only form readily available. capsules and bulk powder at LEF.org are the HCL.

cabergoline.

there are different types of B6 and that pyridoxine HCL worked better than other forms. the HCL may be the most common form or only form readily available. capsules and bulk powder at LEF.org are the HCL.

[/quote]

Would i be able to use prami instead? I’ve seen very little about it, but i cant source caber very easily where im from.

cabergoline.

[/quote]

Would i be able to use prami instead? I’ve seen very little about it, but i cant source caber very easily where im from.[/quote]

if that’s what you can get,prami is supposedly more effective and i know a lot less expensive. keep dosage low at first to see if you have sides. increase a little at a time. take it at night and you may sleep better.

caber is easier to dose. once or twice a week will do the job. also there are no withdraw symptoms like with prami. plus you get that multiple insane orgasm thing going. be sure to have plenty of old tube socks and vaseline on hand. or your partners hand.

What is your take on UGL liquid caber? I can not get my hands on the pills and have heard the liquid is unstable. Are you aware of any research on this or is it just bro-science?

caber is easier to dose. once or twice a week will do the job. also there are no withdraw symptoms like with prami. plus you get that multiple insane orgasm thing going. be sure to have plenty of old tube socks and vaseline on hand. or your partners hand.
[/quote]

I have read many say it can increase orgasm,does it also increase sperm volume?..

[quote]fightu35 wrote:

c-dog wrote:
“caber is easier to dose. once or twice a week will do the job. also there are no withdraw symptoms like with prami. plus you get that multiple insane orgasm thing going. be sure to have plenty of old tube socks and vaseline on hand. or your partners hand.”

I have read many say it can increase orgasm,does it also increase sperm volume?..[/quote]

what are you a fuckin scientist?

get it? because measuring sperm volume…get it?

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
What is your take on UGL liquid caber? I can not get my hands on the pills and have heard the liquid is unstable. Are you aware of any research on this or is it just bro-science? [/quote]

most liquids are phony. either under dosed or phony.

“great” white has “some” good liquids but no caber. melanotan II has some positive spontaneous side effects in the erection department.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
What is your take on UGL liquid caber? I can not get my hands on the pills and have heard the liquid is unstable. Are you aware of any research on this or is it just bro-science? [/quote]

most liquids are phony. either under dosed or phony.

“great” white has “some” good liquids but no caber. melanotan II has some positive spontaneous side effects in the erection department.
[/quote]

You used that one on me when we were talking about the MT-2 last summer. It was funny then and still makes me laugh.
I will say that “Great” MT-2 was just that; great for the tan when supplemented with natural sunlight. I did have a overall feel good feeling but that could also be contributed a bump in my test. Also when your tan you look better and feel better about your appearance. I found no effects on sexual performance one way or the other.

Very informative. Thought I did my homework but clearly not. I will wait continue NATTY until 25+ then.

if you can dose .25 mg of adex every other day is it fine to do 1 gram every 4 days?

May not be the right place and I apologize if not, but anyone got word on MLG Pharma products? Specifically test E, aromasin, and nolvadex…

Thanks guys

Right after taking my time reading for a few days ive decided on the basic course (this is my first course so I wanna play it a bit safe)
Next to it I have a few questions. I know its my first post didnt want to put it here tried to pm message but wouldnt let me.

W 1-4 DBol 10mg 3xd (do I take all in one go or seperate it morning night? )
W 1-10 Test e 250mg every 3 days (can I midway through increase to EoD?)
W 8-12 proviron 50mg a day
W 12 nolva 20mg twice a day
W 13-15 nolva 20 mg a day

Looked into the adex but heard it reduces gains so thinking of not taking that.
Can I run the nolva after 3 weeks 20mg eod ? Or should I only run nolva mid cycle if I get any symptoms
One more question HCG bit baffled with this. Should I add this to cycle.

So is using an AAS such Test-E really as bad and risky to take if you are my age(19) if you take all the necessary PCT and take things like an estrogen blocker during cycle?

I have been told that chewing nicotine gum during a basic test e cycle is effective and works in a similar way as adex. Can anyone back this up?. Looking into it as it will only cost me $5 for gum, more funds for food!