Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning

Been trying to find the answer to this, but no luck.

How much and when do you start taking clomid for somebody taking only 200 cyp a week? Since it is low dose I would think 100mg one week after last poke a and 50 after that. Or do you wait the 2-3 week after last poke ?

Thanks
KJ

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Make it even easier

I don’t understand why you would need nolva and proviron when you already run adex?

I’m running a test cycle 500 mg per week and it feels great. Also do 0.25 mg adex eod.

funmetal[/quote]

You don’t NEED them, that’s why it says optional. Nolva is only if you are having estro issues and the proviron is just to make a little more productive use of the second half of your cycle by making more free test but it is not needed to run a successful cycle but it is a good option if you have it available. It also really cranks up the sex drive so that you can put that new muscle mass to use.[/quote]

Im running a cycle Test e 1-12 and d bol 40mg/day 1-6 I started using arimidex on my 3rd week o.50 every 2 days, should I add proviron or? if it ups my sex drive that would be great ! :slight_smile: ps: i think i will be more lean with proviron too hope you reply thx mate :slight_smile:

Hello,

I am looking for some guidance–I’m a long time lifter and reader of this site, but a new member in the forum. Been researching for my 1st cycle for about 4 months.

I’m hoping to start this month, and was hoping to get some help regarding, PCT and AI’s, actually before I begin.

Because the consensus seems to be split, I can’t decide on how to use Arimidex–on, post, or both, extending into post-cycle? I could be convinced to swap arimidex out for something else, though, if anyone has suggestions.

I was planning on running a 12 week cycle of:

Test-Sustenon
Primobolin Depot
(Arimidex also throughout and after?)

Additionally, my source tell’s me I won’t need an AI, since it interferes with gains and I’ll be running Primobolin. However, I think I’d like to be on the safe side.

What would you guys recommend for a post cycle therapy with this cycle? Also, I’m open to dosage suggestions. I was thinking somewhere around 500cc’s of each/week split into 2 dosages.

Any help is so appreciated.
Cheers

Hello I am 39 years old have been in the gym since 16 years old on and off.

I have low testosterone levels and was prescribed testosterone cypionate was thinking at my age I need an edge, and was thinking of this first cycle.

Please advise

Weeks 1-10:
*500mg testosterone per week
*1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
*320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 11:
*300mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 12:
*200mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:
*1.25mg of finasteride per day
*.25mg of Arimidex every other day
*100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
*50mg of clomid every day

hi all,

i’m a newb, this is going to be my first cycle.

i’m 37, male, 5’11", 180 pounds, guessing my bf% is in the 15-20 range, probably closer to 15. have trained at varying levels of intensity for last 20 years. my current routine has me lifting 2-3 days a week doing full body circuit training workouts, train yoga once a week, hiit cardio work 2-3x a week, and in addition i train muay thai and mma 3 days a week.

i’m not a pro fighter, but i spar and train with pros, would be nice to keep up with the guys almost half my age. i’ve always been physically strong (10 reps with 275 on the bench) but have also always had poor endurance (after 3 rounds of sparring, i’m seriously lagging relative to my fellow fighters).

my diet is a mixed bag. when i’m alone, i eat pretty clean, focusing on fiber and protein. my social and business life however entails a lot of unhealthy eating and constantly drinking booze, beer, and wine. i usually try to make one meal a day a meal replacement loaded protein shake (bsn syntha 6, peanut butter, greek yogurt, fruit, milk). on a regular weekday i’m probably consuming under 2000 calories and about 100 grams of protein. i know i’ll probably need to increase my protein and calories during my cycle. but if i’m not looking to blow up in size, how much protein and calories should i be consuming?

my proposed cycle:
weeks
1: test e @400mg for first injection of week, 150mg for second injection of the week
2-8: test e @150mg x twice a week for 300mg total per week
4-8: anavar @50mg x once a day
1-12: aromasin 12.5mg x twice a week, day after injection

PCT
10-12 clomid @50g/day

i’m paranoid about gyno and shutdown with the PCT so i also have nolvadex in my order in case i don’t react well to the clomid. at my low test dosages, should i scrap the aromasin? i’m also concerned what the buildup of estrogen will do to my personality. i’d like to not find myself watching “the real housewives” or crying during romantic comedies. also, what should i expect post-cycle for my sex life? will my dick still work? how long until it returns to normal?

my hair has been thinning the last 10 years, would like to keep it. my fitness goals are not size, but rather to lower my bf% (under ten would be great), increase my endurance, strength gains, and the lean hard look. i want improvements but i don’t want to deal with the side effects, hence my low dose of t stacked with the low sides of anavar, though it’s a pretty high dose. i’m hoping 300mg a week of t will be enough if it’s stacked on var. i’m also wondering if it’s better to take a lower dosage of var my first cycle, but i purchased the 50mg tablets. is it ok if i just do it once a day instead of twice?

i’m curious about deca, equipose, dbol, and hgh for future cycles. tren sounds awesome, but i love kickboxing and don’t want to sacrifice my performance at my fight gym.

i appreciate any feedback. thanks very much.

[quote]aluker wrote:
Because the consensus seems to be split, I can’t decide on how to use Arimidex–on, post, or both, extending into post-cycle? I could be convinced to swap arimidex out for something else, though, if anyone has suggestions.

I was planning on running a 12 week cycle of:

Test-Sustenon
Primobolin Depot
(Arimidex also throughout and after?)

Additionally, my source tell’s me I won’t need an AI, since it interferes with gains and I’ll be running Primobolin. However, I think I’d like to be on the safe side.

What would you guys recommend for a post cycle therapy with this cycle? Also, I’m open to dosage suggestions. I was thinking somewhere around 500cc’s of each/week split into 2 osages.

Any help is so appreciated.
Cheers
[/quote]

You always us an AI such as arimidex / anastrozole or aromasin / exemestane or femara / letrozole beginning with first injection. This is to stop aromatization of testosterone to estradiol. You don’t want to develop gynecomastia. Also if you don’t use AI you may not get big benefit from testosterone because of the conversion to estrogen.

Exemestane/aromasin does not stop the body from producing estrogen, it makes it so the estrogen is unable to bind to receptors by deactivating the binding enzyme. If the estrogen cannot bind, you will not get bloated or get gynocomastia. Exemestane does not negatively affect your lipid/cholesterol profile.

Letrozole / femara has a reputation for more aggressive reduction of estrogen but also libido.

Read these and understand what happens even on hormone replacement dosages:

Then read them again.

Hi all,

I am 22 years old, 5 ft 10, 80kg at 10.5% bf. Been lifting for 4 years, seriously for 2 with a proper diet.

I have previously done 1 cycle for 14 weeks which included test prop and equipoise and managed to keep nearly all my gains (6kg).

I have now been off my previous cycle 16 weeks and I am starting to plan my next. I am looking to gain some serious mass and think sust and deca might be a good opion. Looking for some guidance but my rough idea is:

Wk 1-10 deca 100mg twice per week
Wk 1-12 sust 150mg twice per week

PCT
Wk 13-14 hcg 1000ui twice per week
Wk 13-16 nolva 20mg everyday

I understand that many do not agree with the use of steroids under the age of 25 but I would still appreciate the guidance. Also from my last cycle my only concern was testicular atrophy. What is the best way to help with this? From what I gather hcg would be best.

Thanks,

Ross

I started one week ago shooting 250mg of testosterone enanthate and i want to check if my gear is legit so im planning doing a blood test to see my testosterone levels. When should i do this test to be more accurate?

hey everyone, i am new to this forum absolutly love the knowledge on here you guys are great. i am a 23 year old bodybuilder have currently been lifting for 6 years since i have been 17 this is my life. about to do a cycle of anavar, test prop, and proviron.

need some critiques on this i am currently 188 6 percent bodyfat have worked my ass off for the past year i have been dieting very strictly preparing for this cycle. i have a show in november and want to do very well. i am 6ft tall my bench is 295 deadlift 455 and squat 355 i am looking to stay ripped look full and increase strength. my cycle looks as follows

week 1-8 test prop 150mg eod
week 3-8 anavar 60 mg ed
proviron 25 ed (dont know how long should go for)
arimidex .25 ed for 8 weeks

pct
100/100/50/50 clomid and nolva 40/40/20/20

hi, i research this topic (about 60 hours of reading) and only get more confused with it every day.
just want one pro to help me please.
i’m 30 YO, training 13 years, started from 90 lbs (age 18 !!!), now 160 (14% BF) and finding it very very hard to gain.
i only want to do one cycle (in my entire life!), i just want 15-20 more pounds, but i want them to stay :-), meaning no water retention or bloating, just pure muscle that i can keep (even if it is not much).

if this is impossible, can someone please suggest the best cycle he knows (including AI and PCT) for pure muscle gaining with no water retention (or as little as possible).
thank you :slight_smile:

i was thinking about:
testE w1-w10 500mg a week (split into two)
Deca w1-w8 300mg a week
T-bol (turan) 40 mg ED (low dosage 'cause i’m lightweight)
adex (arimidex) 0.5 mg EOD (or E3D???) w1-w12

HCG 250 IU 3xW w11-14

clomid 50mg 2xED w13 25mg ED w14-w16

do i need more stuff (caber) ??? less??? because it seems i’m spending more on AI’s Serm’s and PCT’s than on the stuff itself :slight_smile: did i get carried away with something ???

[quote]gizmo83 wrote:
hi, i research this topic (about 60 hours of reading) and only get more confused with it every day.
just want one pro to help me please.
i’m 30 YO, training 13 years, started from 90 lbs (age 18 !!!), now 160 (14% BF) and finding it very very hard to gain.
i only want to do one cycle (in my entire life!), i just want 15-20 more pounds, but i want them to stay :-), meaning no water retention or bloating, just pure muscle that i can keep (even if it is not much).

if this is impossible, can someone please suggest the best cycle he knows (including AI and PCT) for pure muscle gaining with no water retention (or as little as possible).
thank you :slight_smile:

i was thinking about:
testE w1-w10 500mg a week (split into two)
Deca w1-w8 300mg a week
T-bol (turan) 40 mg ED (low dosage 'cause i’m lightweight)
adex (arimidex) 0.5 mg EOD (or E3D???) w1-w12

HCG 250 IU 3xW w11-14

clomid 50mg 2xED w13 25mg ED w14-w16

do i need more stuff (caber) ??? less??? because it seems i’m spending more on AI’s Serm’s and PCT’s than on the stuff itself :slight_smile: did i get carried away with something ??? [/quote]

bump :slight_smile:

Sup guys

Ok i just wanted to post a few things today like my cycle i was planning on running in a few weeks this is my 1st aas cycle but i have ran a ph cycle before and rather go with the aas because well its a lot safer even though i had no real sides on my ph a slight headache here and there which i think those where the days i didnt get enough water…

My ph cycle was msten or Methylstenbolone 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 4MG and it wasnt too bad but rather save my liver i still have a long life ahead of me but now im ready to try a test e cycle…

Im 29 yrs old ive trained since i was 23 on and off but have been pretty consistent the last 4 yrs… Im 5’10 188lbs around 13% BF which im hoping to get down around 11% before i start but not too big a deal imo im going to post the cycle which i hope to run…

Test e or Test c matters which is available 1-10 wk at 250mg (but leaning towards 500mg wk) if 2x wk sunday/thursday
aromasin (ai) 1-12 wk 12.5mg ED

pct 14 days after final pin
nolva 40/40/20/20

Now i have a few question:
Can i get good results at 250mg of test e/c? The old adage less is more… Since i have been told by a buddy at the gym that in future cycles you will need more to get gains so start low but from what i read 250mg a wk is little to no gains so basically should i boost it up to 500mg wk your opinions vets please it will be very helpful

Nice post. It answered alot of the questions I had. I wish ida read this b4 posting my questions. Thanks!

Hi Everyone I signed up today and have been reading on here for most of this year, I read the newbie and first cycle threads as advised in many posts before posting myself and I have found a few online suppliers that seem legit ish (hard to tell but I am an IT manager so have some knowledge on checking out websites etc.) My problem is there is so much conflicting information out there and on here that I am a little unsure on if what I have taken in from all the research I have done this year is actually right or not so here goes and hopefully I don’t get completely shot down on my first post.

I’m 27 in a few days, 189lb, 10% body fat and 6"1, I was in army 16 - 21 so trained but not weight lifting really, started lifting at 21 didn’t really have a clue but have gradually built up knowledge through trial and error and was an active member on askscooby until it was sadly closed down. I now feel like I am ready for my first cycle and certainly don’t know it all but think I have enough training and nutrition knowledge to make it work. First question is does this sound ready for first cycle to you guys? What I hope to permanently achieve in this cycle is to go from 189lb at 10% BF to say 196lb at 8% (after post cycle losses) is this realistic?

So here comes my steroid knowledge which I am sure isn’t bang on but I have read quite a bit years ago when I first considered it but saw many posts saying that 22-23 is too young and my weight at the time had much more natural potential and again recently when I have felt that I am now ready. My research started with the basics and it seemed something everyone agreed on was testosterone as a base. I read many posts on this and some scientific studies that with my limited knowledge I agreed with so this where I started, then I looked at the different types and based on what I have read I like the sound of Sustanon as my base for the first cycle, good so far?

It seems that the recommended way of doing this is 8 weeks usage, 2 weeks off, 3-4 PCT, would you agree? Dosage seems to vary in opinion for first cycle with either 250mg per week, 500mg per week or pyramiding the two, which would you say is best? From what I have read it seems that a 250mg per week for 8 weeks combined with an oral steroid for the first 6 weeks would work well, again your thoughts would be appreciated. The other big debate seems to be once a week or splitting this dose to EOD, I did read quite a bit about if there is also an oral then the once a week would be ok but again not quite positive on this.

So on to the orals, I am not interested in bulking massively and want to be lean and keep as many gains as possible while reducing risk of side effects and water retention etc. so because of this I discounted anadrol and dbol etc. and look at winstrol tabs. Still sounding ok?PCT and ancillaries seemed to be relatively agreed on, arimidex during cycle, nolvadex on hand for side effects and for PCT and clomid and proviron for PCT as well, lots I saw only used 3 of these so not sure if using them all would conflict?

Anyway that was my train of research and what I came up with is this as a first cycle which I really don’t think will be right first time but am hoping to get some feedback and adjust then order everything in I need before starting so thanks in advance for all your help.

Active substances (dare I say I think I got this bit planned ok)
Sustanon Week 1-8 250mg (1 injection per week)
Winstrol Tabs Week 1 20mg per day, Week 2 30mg per day, week 3-4 40mg per day, week 5 30mg per day, week 6 20mg per day
(Winstrol doses twice per day so 20mg = 10 morning 10 evening)

Ancilliaries (this is where I get a bit stuck)
It seems like I need to run these two during cycle but could do with being told what weeks
Arimidex 0.5 mg per day??
Proviron 25mg per day??
Nolvadex 10mg per day?? on hand for side effects or do I take it during as preventative??

PCT
From what I understand I take my last Sustanon injection at the beginning of week 8 and then start my PCT 3 weeks to that day at beginning of week 11 which should last 3-4 weeks and should contain Nolvadex and Clomid both starting at higher doses and tapering off, this sound right?

As you can see there are a few gaps which could do with being filled in and maybe some errors that need correcting but am I on the right path?

Thanks and sorry for long post

Sam

40 years old great base would like to do a cycle first time great genetics big bone man haven’t lift a weight in 6-7 years want to get hard no need for extra size think of going back to gym after all these years off . Need advice bf about 16 percent would like to be 9-10 percent any advice will show pic

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Make it even easier

I don’t understand why you would need nolva and proviron when you already run adex?

I’m running a test cycle 500 mg per week and it feels great. Also do 0.25 mg adex eod.

funmetal[/quote]

You don’t NEED them, that’s why it says optional. Nolva is only if you are having estro issues and the proviron is just to make a little more productive use of the second half of your cycle by making more free test but it is not needed to run a successful cycle but it is a good option if you have it available. It also really cranks up the sex drive so that you can put that new muscle mass to use.[/quote]

Heyy Great information about the Proviron wasn’t aware of the sex drive attributes of it. Will be beginning a cycle of Test e for 10 weeks at 500mg week. going to keep it simple. however how about any information on what a typical dose of the Nolva and Proviron be?

Gentlemen,
After a lot of debate and research (I have read a lot of your STICKIES) I come to YOU for advice. I have decide to do my first cycle but I will like your input to get the best results possible.

Stats:
30 yrs old Male
5’5
205 lbs
13-15% BF
3 yrs serious experience
3500 cal/day Macros P=65% C=25% F=10%
Goal: Earn a pro-Card in the next 3-5 years

Gear on hand:
7,500 mg Test E.
100 tabs 10 mg Dbol
11,000 iu HCG
100 tabs 20 mg Nolva

Planned cycle (SUGGESTIONS?!!!)
1-5 Dbol 10mg 3xd
1-12 Test E. 300mg E3D
3-12 HCG 3xW
1-12 Nolva 20mg/D symptoms dependent

PCT
13-14 OFF
15 Nolva 20mg 2xd
16-17 Nolva 20mg/D
15-16 Test E. 50mg E3D
17-18 Test E. 40mg E3D
19-20 Test E. 30mg E3D
21-22 Test E. 20mg E3D
23-24 Test E. 10mg E3D

I have my fitness and nutritional plan set and ongoing. I understand that the cycle seems long but I want to use all the test E. “safely” and prevent any side effects. Afterwards the plan is to rest the same amount of time (12 weeks) and conduct a CUTTING CYCLE (nothing plan at this time).

READY… GO!!!

After reading and researching this is what I will like to do for my first cycle. Can you guys please give me some advice and tweak as necessary. Thanks for all the advice and dedication! Good Luck.

Stats:
30 yrs old Male
5’5
205 lbs
13-15% BF
3 yrs serious experience
3500 cal/day Macros P=65% C=25% F=10%
Goal: Earn a pro-Card in the next 3-5 years

Gear on hand:
7,500 mg Test E.
100 tabs 10 mg Dbol
11,000 iu HCG
100 tabs 20 mg Nolva

Planned cycle (SUGGESTIONS?!!!)
1-5 Dbol 10mg 3xd
1-12 Test E. 300mg E3D
3-12 HCG 3xW
1-12 Nolva 20mg/D symptoms dependent

PCT
13-14 OFF
15 Nolva 20mg 2xd
16-17 Nolva 20mg/D
15-16 Test E. 50mg E3D
17-18 Test E. 40mg E3D
19-20 Test E. 30mg E3D
21-22 Test E. 20mg E3D
23-24 Test E. 10mg E3D

Goal:
To compete in my first NPC show in the spring (won a Novice INBF in 2011).

Furious George,

Thanks for the great post! I am a noob and this was a very helpful read. Along with some others. Thanks again. I would like to PM you about my personal plan. Is that cool?

Thanks,
Salty

Hi I’m a female powerlifter in my late 30’s, been training for several years and need advise. Please do not bite my head off from what I’m asking. I experimented with Anapolan, Clen, Winnie orals in the past with ok results. But I feel to be able to compete with the elite athletes I need to step up my game. So that’s why I got Sustanon 10ml, used 1ml already and feel great! But now I’m stuck being a newbie and couldn’t find reliable sites to get info what I have to stack it with or what to use post cycle…your advise will be much appreciated.