ha ha mr 1984 - awesome

[quote]Makavali wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
You probably voted for Bush…

I prefer landing strips.[/quote]

That makes you a moderate then.

I, my friend, am a liberal. :wink:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
The point at which I decided to call bullshit on this whole thread and the concept behind it was when no myths were actually dispelled because no one here actualy has the resources or wherewithall to accomplish something like that, and the focal point turned to “What qualifies a kid…” and the consensus became that he should be “dedicated and responsible”. It became a practice on groupthink with a bunch of people bullshitting themselves into thinking that what they were doing actually had some value.
[/quote]

If anything, the “group think” pertains to the very arguments I was trying to dispell. The majority of people agree with your points, not mine. They are parroted endlessly on steroid forums without much thought given to the why’s behind them.

By all means, bring out the research supporting your views. Just because I’m lacking peer reviewed double blind research doesn’t make the contrary correct by default. Both sides need to be supported.

While lacking formal research, I’ve supported my arguments with anecdotes, and logic. You’ve used authority, which doesn’t hold much water in the scientific community.

Hello im john, im 20 years old i understand all of the risks and i read up on almost everything on here about being young and steroids. I understand the risks and im willing to take the risk, you do not have to encourage me to take an aas but i do ask for serious replies . I am responsible and i will be taking HCG during cycle and a proper pct if nolvadex and clomid. i just need help doing this first cycle as perfect as i can to stay as safe as possible. I want to run a 6-8 week cycle of oral turinabol 40-60 mg ed mostly because i heard it was pretty safe and easy to manage but ive also heard bad things about oral only cycles and was told to either throw test in with it (which i will not do because i think that is too much for me right now) or take a test e only cycle 250-450ml for 8-10 weeks (will taking less of a dose affect my htpa less?) which i do think is a good idea but it will completely shut down my htpa instead of suppress it like tbol will.

With test i will use an AI , best diet possible , and for pct i will run nolva and clomid with hcg on hand. I am 5’9 165 probably about 9-11% body fat judging on how cut my abs look. My goal is to retain about 8-12 pounds of muscle (after losing the fat and water from cycle) and i would like to run sprints and do some cardio during cycle too. Which do you think is safer and most fit for my goals.

Please serious answers only. Also if anybody has suggestions on how to be even safer while on cycle please let me know i am willing to take any supplement you recommend to keep my body as safe as possible but as far as aas go i have my kind made up to run a cycle thank you.

I think I just died laughing out loud. :joy::joy::joy:

Han

A lot of unwarranted responses here. He clarified responsible teen use. He’s not unaware of the fact that a responsible teenager is rare. I think he means more for the young studs who have a trainer controlling their intake who is knowledgable. Look at guys like Cody Montgomery, and Dallas. If you think those guys were not under close supervision because they are literally Prodigies than you would be mistaken. So yes, the rendundant responses about the lack of responsible informed teenagers makes this concept almost taboo to talk about. I think you made a great point about birth control.

Hey I’m new to this forum. I’m a 17 y/o dude. Quick stats for you, im 177 lbs, 6’1. Current bench max is 265, squat 405, deadlift 425. I’ve been training for 4 years now. Been harcore dieting for 2. I used to be a really fat 225 and lost 60 lbs due to wrestling and gained around 17 pounds after that. I go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week. I typically train with experienced guys, I obviously dont lift as much as them because one of them is a pro powerlifter and the other 2 or juiced up af. They all say I have pretty good phisuqe for a guy my age. And I’m not saying im just going to go start shooting up test right now lol. I eat between 3000 to 3100 clean calories a day. And have a cheat meal maybe once a month. But anyways I want to hopefully compete in bodybuilding within the next 5 years. And obviously roids would have to become a factor if I do so. I’m pretty knowledgeable about gear. For my first cycle it would be a test e only cylce for 12 weeks, 450 to 500mgs a week. Then pct. This is a side chest pose of me a few dads back. Any opinions on this?

My dude, that is literally a 10 year old post you are replying to there. Create a new thread if you have advice you are looking for.

2 Likes