T Nation

Steroid Mixing Question

I’m doing a cycle consisting of:

Test. E.
Deca D
Equipose
Masteron
Tren A./Parabolan

Question is…in order to conserve on hardware and reduce the number of injections, can any of the above be drawn into the same syringe, cocktail-wise, and then injected IM?

I’m wondering if mixing some of these AAS together in the syringe just prior to injection changes their chemical composition and/or efficacy.

Thanx in advance.

B

I hear mixing Tren A with Masteron can cause gamma particles to become unstable, leading to radical isotopes and a nuclear explosion, thus the inevitable demise of mankind! OMG NOOOOEZ!

No, but seriously: You should probably just consider grouping long esters with other long esters, short with short. What injection timing did you have in mind?

twice a week. Mon. & Thurs.

total weekly dosages:
Test. 750
Deca 400
Mast 400
Equi 600
Tren 300

Running tren ace twice a week is a bad idea. EOD at the least.

I don’t understand why you are running all of these compounds together.

Mast + Eq
Tren + Deca

What’s your reasoning for this?

That’s 2.45 grams of AAS per week.

Unless you’re a 300lb monster, there’s absolutely no need to run anywhere near that much. Even half of that would be excessive for a beginner (which I’m certain you are).

Stick to one or two compounds and run them through. The word “excessive” is an understatement.

I actually laughed out loud and said “what the fuck?” when I read the proposed cycle.

-M

[quote]mbaina wrote:
I actually laughed out loud and said “what the fuck?” when I read the proposed cycle.

-M[/quote]

I totally here this. Not to pick directly on this particular thread, but I took a casual look around tonight on the forum and just couldn’t believe the crap posted in hopes of getting serious answers. People who don’t even give a fuck about spelling or punctuation or acting with integrity in the slightest bit.

I really don’t understand what has happened to this once mighty forum. It’s disheartening and just plain depressing to say the least. Thank god there are still people like some of those on this very thread still around. The quality of a very limited few, makes up for a glutton of idiocy.

sorry to say,
                  ToneBone

[quote]bob1365 wrote:

total weekly dosages:
Test. 750
Deca 400
Mast 400
Equi 600
Tren 300[/quote]

Wow, please post pictures of yourself after this cycle!

Contrl is right man, I cant imagine running that much gear and I am pretty open to experimentation.

The steroids don’t make or break the cycle. Obviously they can have profound effect, but they are only as effective as your diet and training. Rely on these, and not the drugs.

What kind of AAS experience do you have?

That would be an expensive cycle to run. You could run a gram a week of test and still have enough dough left over to buy a couple hookers every month for the same money I bet.

Or at least a couple of kits of gh!

-M

[quote]coloradosteve2 wrote:
bob1365 wrote:

total weekly dosages:
Test. 750
Deca 400
Mast 400
Equi 600
Tren 300

Wow, please post pictures of yourself after this cycle![/quote]

Here’s my Post Cycle Pic. I think you guys were right. I might have overdone it ! You should have told me not to pin in my eyeballs or nose!

Looking good… how about the “wheels”? lol!

There is absolutely no reason for these doses or combination. Are you just asking a stupid question in hopes of eliciting responses??

Cortes alluded to this already and maybe the entire thread is silly but what is not silly is the notion to concurrently use Nandrolone and Trenbolone. NEVER