Steroid Injecting Tightly

Hi guys, i have been injecting test prop 100mg from last 1month it was very painfull previously also but now its something strange. Like now when my couch injects any steroid in my buttock like test prop,deca,ep so it takes time to go in even needle take time. My buttock muscle is too tight,when he injects he have to needle very hardly in my buttock.

And after it goes inside when he press the injection to inject steroid in my buttock then also he have to press it very hardly. He says i dont know why its not going inside your buttock muscle is too tight. Even it takes double time to inject because that steroid goes very tightly inside my muscle
!! Is there any problem in this ?? Guys please help me i am so scared 
i hope you guys understood what i mean to say
!

Thanks in advance

Oh man. I’m gonna assume English is not your primary language.

If your coach doesn’t know why this is then I suggest you stop letting him inject shit into your ass cheek.

The answer to your question is you probably need a bigger gauge needle.

4 Likes

Yes i am from india my english is not that much good
 by the way thanks for advice

Are you tensing up your glutes? I know sometimes when I’m not paying attention and making sure my muscles are relaxed they’ll be harder to pin. Then I remember to relax and it glides right in.

But yeah, if your “coach” doesn’t know why he can’t get the needle in, you need a new coach. Why not inject yourself? It’s not difficult.

1 Like

Yes you are right but i also tried this but still middle part of my buttock is hard and while injecting i have to push the injection very harder because oil liquid doesn’t go in and after pushing harldy when it goes in, it becomes a small ball or we can say a small round lump like a small marble ball then i have to rub it for few minutes until it get dissolved and after few hours that area becomes a big lump and its painful everytime

Why are you injecting in the middle of your ass cheek?

Sounds like you keep injecting in the same spot every time. You really need to rotate sites. What size needles are you using and how much are you injecting? Also, try running a few drops of gear down the needle, that will help lubricate the needle.

1 Like

Because it point is less painfull😅

Maybe yes its same point. But i used to inject like if today i injected on left so day after tomorrow i will inject in on right

Are you maintaining a sterile field? Swabbing your vial with alcohol and the injection site. Its good to remember that when it comes to disinfection, contact time is critical. Make sure you let the alcohol sit on your rubber top for a minute or so and make sure you swab your injection site well.

Clearly it’s not. Tell your coach to stop injecting in the middle of the cheek. Use the top outer part of the cheek.

Seconding what @zeek1414 said, you need to divide your buttock into 4 quadrants and only inject in the upper outer quadrant. Anything risks hitting the sciatic nerve.

Thank you guys you all helped me a lot now i knew why this problem was happening. So from now i will not let him inject on the same point. Thanks a lot :heart:

Hey guys, yesterday i tried to inject winny and i tried a lot but it didn’t got injected inside my buttock it was stuck in syringe i don’t know why !! Can anyone help me please

How about inject somewhere else? There are better injection sites than dorsogluteal in my opinion. Google intramuscular injection sites and you’ll get quite a few options. Hopefully you weren’t injecting intra-anusly.

1 Like